+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
Hi everyone. Can please someone help ?

I have been consulting consultant for PNP . some are saying I have to stay 15 days. some are saying 6 month.

Please guide as of how much time do we have to spend in a province .

Regard,
Danny

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Hi, need your help again. I completed my application. But the list of documents now is requiring to provide letter of experience for a job that I did not mention in my EE profile and I did not receive any points for that. and I just put it in my life experience section. The problem is I have not a letter of experience for this job as I can not get it. Also the list of documents is requiring letter of experience for spouse foreing work experience. Again I thought it would not require any documents as I did not get any points for that.

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Hello,
Can anyone help me with my concern!!!
I had applied for Canadian PR under FSWP 2013.
Had submitted my application in November 2013 and got a Rejection letter in April 2014.
In that letter they had mentioned about MISREPRESENTATION as it was my mistake that i had not disclosed all my employers in the application.
They charged a 5 year ban on me to apply for Canada.
I dont exact remember, but last time when i checked my application status on ECAS it showed;

We received your application on XXXXXXXX
We started processing your application on XXXXXXXX
A decision has been made on your application. An officer will contact you concerning this decision.

But now when i check the status on ECAS with the same details(UCI # and Application #) its showing;

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
Did anyone find any similar situation???
I will be applying next year under EE system

Please HELP !!!!!
Hi, can you please elaborate why you did not disclose the other employers?

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
Can please anyone tell how much duration have to be stayed under PNP .

Someone is saying 15 days some says 6 months..etc...

Regards
Danny

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Can please anyone tell how much duration have to be stayed under PNP .

Someone is saying 15 days some says 6 months..etc...

Regards
Danny
There is no fixed time. Just expect it to be complete within 3-4 months. Could be less or more.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello,
Can anyone help me with my concern!!!
I had applied for Canadian PR under FSWP 2013.
Had submitted my application in November 2013 and got a Rejection letter in April 2014.
In that letter they had mentioned about MISREPRESENTATION as it was my mistake that i had not disclosed all my employers in the application.
They charged a 5 year ban on me to apply for Canada.
I dont exact remember, but last time when i checked my application status on ECAS it showed;

We received your application on XXXXXXXX
We started processing your application on XXXXXXXX
A decision has been made on your application. An officer will contact you concerning this decision.

But now when i check the status on ECAS with the same details(UCI # and Application #) its showing;

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
Did anyone find any similar situation???
I will be applying next year under EE system

Please HELP !!!!!
No idea, but you will only qualify in 2019 not next year (5 years from the date of the ban if im not mistaken).

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, need your help again. I completed my application. But the list of documents now is requiring to provide letter of experience for a job that I did not mention in my EE profile and I did not receive any points for that. and I just put it in my life experience section. The problem is I have not a letter of experience for this job as I can not get it. Also the list of documents is requiring letter of experience for spouse foreing work experience. Again I thought it would not require any documents as I did not get any points for that.
The only way the system can ask for those documents is if you included them in your work history. Make sure you have deleted them and only put them in your personal history.

regards

Reactions: vjosi

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Need help and guidance. I have received ITA and filling up the information form. However, i am confused about a few things now.

Firstly, my wife is pregnant and we are expecting a baby by February 2018. So, in the question, where CIC asks how much money are you going to bring to Canada, what should i mentioned right now? POF requirement for two people, (which is $15,312) or for three person, (which has a requirement of $18,825). However, I have more than sufficient balance in my account (thanks to ALLAH ALMIGHTY) to meet the requirements of three person, but i am reluctant to take all that money to Canada, because i know i don't be needing all of it. Moreover, should I mention my wife condition in LOE for the case officer ease?

You can show POF for 3, this saves you from doing it in the future, after the baby is born.
-Yes, inform them about the pregnancy. Your wife's medicals should also indicate this.

Secondly, regarding POF, I have four accounts, two in my name and two in my wife's name. She's a house wife, while i am the breadwinner of our little family. The main account which we are going to use as POF evidence is in my wife's name and it is maintaining the sufficient balance required for the three of us, since last 2 years. But, will CIC ask about the source of that amount? since my wife is not working and it was given as a gift my her parents, just after our marriage. Moreover, should I provide account statements for remaining three accounts too?

Firstly, you will not be asked for the source of your funds since they have been in the account for more than 6 months.
Secondly, it is fine to have this money in your wife's account. All she must do is sign a notorised affidavit giving full consent to the use of the funds for immigration purposes. The fact that she is unemployed is irrelevant.
Lastly, there is no need to mention the other accounts. Only the account with the funds is required unless the other accounts are with the same bank.
Hi,

See answers in red.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey guys a quick question, I have received a request to get a PCC from Oman. CIC website says that it should be issued after you last stayed in the country. But the section on how to get PCC from Oman, CIC says if you are outside Oman you can go back there and get one .
If I do that will that be acceptable to CIC as it will be issued when I am there and not after ?

If you are not a citizen of Oman:

If you live in Oman:
Certificates are only available to people who have lived in Oman for six months or more.

If you have lived in Oman for more than six months, you can:
Go back to Oman to apply in person to the Director of Criminal Investigations OR ask a representative (a friend, relative or colleague) in Oman, with a power of attorney, to apply on your behalf and follow the instructions below.
To be safe I would ask someone to do it on my behalf, but since the instructions say you can go back and do it in person it means you can not be penalised for doing so.

I would still stick to the safe route though.

regards

Reactions: abzoo17

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, is there a field in Express Entry that asks for a change in surname?
Hi,

In the Express Entry profile, No, but in the PR application this will be asked.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I have a 4 years bachelors degree in computer science and 2 year executive MBA. The ECA I got from IQAS is as follows:

1. Your 4 years bachelors degree is comparable to 4 years bachelors with a focus in computer science in Canada
2. Your MBA is comparable for 4 years of BBA in Canada

My question is that do I select bachelors degree in my express entry profile or should I select 2 or more degrees option.
Hi,

There is no option to say two or more..... What you do is select degree for each of them. The system will then automatically give you points for having two or more degrees.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all !!

I have a Bachelor of Laws in my country, Turkey. In the Wes report; the Equivalency Section says Bachelor's degree (4 years) and in the Credential section says Bachelor of Laws.

My understanding is Law is respected as Professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession as per http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp (under the Professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession section there is an additional section for “Law”)

Does my education level comply with First professional degree or Entry-to-practice professional degree for Express Entry? Or will it considered just a Bachelor’s Degree?
It will just be considered a Bachelors degree.

regards