+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you so much for your prompt response!

So would you suggest I apply for the gcms notes right now? Or is there any stipulated time that I have to wait for before applying for them?

Since I already know that it just moved to NDVO, should I just wait for a month and then apply?

Please do let me know.

Thanks again!
What is your AOR?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
September 21st is the AOR

Meds passed on Sept 30th

Status changed to "not applicable"

No additional docs required on Nov 8th

Thanks!
Your application is moving very well. It hasn't even been two months, so would wait 90 days before ordering GCMS notes.

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Need assistance, i tried checking my eligibility but keeps getting that i am ineligible.Must accompanying spouse write ielts as well?.
IELTS LRWS 7.5,7,6.5,7

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

Ritesh.383

Nov 16, 2017
Hi i have workex with 3 different employers from 2009 to 2013. 2009 to 2010 (Company A), 2010 to 2011 (Company B), 2011 to 2012 (Company c) and 2012 to 2013 (Company A). Now as i understand, i need to get reference letter from all these companies regarding my designation, Job responsibilities, salary etc. I have the following questions:
1) as i worked in company A during 2 terms, can it be on a single page. The job description was a bit different and of course the salary and designation was different. So is it OK, if it is in two different pages for better understanding?
2) Apart from this reference letter, what else do i need as a proof of employment? i read about salary slips somewhere, but i don't think i have them anymore.
3) As i understand, the job responsibility should be a close match to my desired NOC, Right?

Another thing, I am an MBA from NMIMS university, Mumbai, India. WES shows it equivalent to MBA degree. So should it come under MAster's degree or two or more post secondary degrees, while filling out EE profile?

Last edited:

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Yes i have. I had 70 points from Language 24, Education 21, Experience 13, Age 12
You may need to check other factors such as funds and work experience (make sure you are above the minimum). Destination city should not be in Quebec and also check the validity of ECA and IELTS.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi i have workex with 3 different employers from 2009 to 2013. 2009 to 2010 (Company A), 2010 to 2011 (Company B), 2011 to 2012 (Company c) and 2012 to 2013 (Company A). Now as i understand, i need to get reference letter from all these companies regarding my designation, Job responsibilities, salary etc. I have the following questions:
1) as i worked in company A during 2 terms, can it be on a single page. The job description was a bit different and of course the salary and designation was different. So is it OK, if it is in two different pages for better understanding?

Both roles can be mentioned in one letter. There must just be a clear distinction between the two roles.

2) Apart from this reference letter, what else do i need as a proof of employment? i read about salary slips somewhere, but i don't think i have them anymore.

If the reference letter has all the required information nothing else is needed. Payslips are optional.

3) As i understand, the job responsibility should be a close match to my desired NOC, Right?

Correct. Each job can have its own NOC as long as you have at least 1 year of experience in your primary NOC.

Another thing, I am an MBA from NMIMS university, Mumbai, India. WES shows it equivalent to MBA degree. So should it come under MAster's degree or two or more post secondary degrees, while filling out EE profile?

Masters degree.
Hi,

See answers in red.

Reactions: Ritesh.383

sandy.y

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
CLB 9 is 6,6,6,6 in the CIC selection factors, pls check to confirm. Regards
I meant your scores are not CLB 9 in all language abilities. For example, you need 8 in IELTS listening for it to be CLB 9. You have lower score than 8, so you will receive less than 6 points for listening. Similarly, with other scores. Check IELTS to CLB conversion grid and recalculate.