+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Lauraray

Nov 6, 2016
More questions pls... I checked my points and they are not quite high enough.
-Is it better to apply directly without provincial nomination?
-Any idea on which province(s) are easier to apply through their nominee program?

sumanserah

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
If I get your question correctly, nothing happens, they just wait for the CIO to finish and give them recommendations.

Regards
Thanks!

I mean, once it is passed to the local visa office, what checks are done there...or do they just go over the comments from the cio?
If I get your question correctly, nothing happens, they just wait for the CIO to finish and give them recommendations.

Regards
@TanakaM I just got a reply from cic saying that my file is now at the local visa office. From the forum I'm not really able to ascertain how long it would take for the status to move to in progress from the na2 status. Please do let me know.

Thanks!

moonlight86

Oct 17, 2017
In order to provide proof for job experience, is it enough to submit a copy of paychecks? Or do I need official letter from employer? I'm asking if someone needs it from previous employers.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In order to provide proof for job experience, is it enough to submit a copy of paychecks? Or do I need official letter from employer? I'm asking if someone needs it from previous employers.
It isn't enough. If you claimed points for such work experience and/or if it helps your eligibility it will not be sufficient.

ca_hopeful

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Guys we received our copr today. Thanks for all the support. I have a few questions though,
1. Under application details in copr prov of dest is shown as ON and city of dest is shown as Toronto. I applied under express entry. Am I not free to go anywhere?
2. They affixed my wife's photo on my copr and my photo on my wife's copr. It's at the bottom though and I don't know if it's important. Is that a problem?

kabzik

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
CEC stream.
I will have my 1 year (12 months) of full-time experience January 3rd, 2018.
Now I have 1800 hours of full-time experience.
I want to apply ASAP.
How can I apply without misrepresenting any facts???

noha_qc

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
hi
i got an offer letter for CNC programmer (also CNC operator)
can anyone please tell me under which skilled class it will fall under and what would be its NOC code?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC stream.
I will have my 1 year (12 months) of full-time experience January 3rd, 2018.
Now I have 1800 hours of full-time experience.
I want to apply ASAP.
How can I apply without misrepresenting any facts???
You can't apply now, wait until January.

Narahu

Jun 9, 2017
Dear Experts,

I am new to this forum, yesterday I had created the EE profile and registered to job bank. My spouse is primary applicant. We have got an CRS of 375 points with 7(L) 8(R) 7(W) 7(S), even though if she gets 8(L) 7(R) 7(W) 7(S) CRS score will be 413 as both of us are having Bachelor degree.

I do have few basic questions, please do clarify:
1) How to know whether we are in the pool or not? Application status is not exists, however I had received a mail saying that "Congratulations! You have been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates".
2) How to check what is our rank in the pool?
3) Is there any chance to get ITA with 375 score?
4) Kindly suggest few ideas to get ITA

Thanks in advance.

Ven_001

Nov 17, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
Hi All,

Can you help with the possible LOE (Letter of explanation) format required in case of visits which have not been stamped in my passport. It was a short tourist visit to Hongkong.

Should i submit any additional proofs. I have the flight tickets and hotel ticket details.

thanks

Oct 14, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
11-11-2017
Hi all,

I am creating a profile with WES,and for my evaluation i need to provide delivery method. They have two options Canada post or international courier, Is tracking essential or standard Canadian post would be fine? What have been your experiences.

Thank you

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I finished my high school in May 2010 But didn't start Higher education study until January 2011.
Do I have to mention that in personal history?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I finished my high school in May 2010 But didn't start Higher education study until January 2011.
Do I have to mention that in personal history?
Yes, you need to mention everything you have done, including being unemployed, for the last 10 years or since the day you turned 18 if it was less than 10 years ago.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all,

I am creating a profile with WES,and for my evaluation i need to provide delivery method. They have two options Canada post or international courier, Is tracking essential or standard Canadian post would be fine? What have been your experiences.

Thank you
Standard post is fine as you can use the soft copy for everything. This is sent to you soon after they finish the assessment.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All,

Can you help with the possible LOE (Letter of explanation) format required in case of visits which have not been stamped in my passport. It was a short tourist visit to Hongkong.

Should i submit any additional proofs. I have the flight tickets and hotel ticket details.

thanks
Hi,

There is no need to explain anything as they don't use those stamps to verify travel history. They have access to databases with all your travel history. So mentioning it in the travel history section is all you need to do.

All the best

Reactions: Ven_001