+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

GIGSA

Nov 11, 2017
EE PNP INLAND
AOR- 16 OCT 2017
nothing updated anyone who submitted aor near this got any reply please tell
Is it true that FSW processing time is less as compare to pnp if it is how much difference

delhitoottawa

Oct 23, 2017
Hi,

I would be grateful if someone could help with my query. I want to know if I can create 2 EE profiles- one with my wife a PA and me as dependent and 2nd with me as PA and wife as dependent.

My wife's ECA is likely to be 2 or more degrees while mine may be only bachelors. However i am not sure if my wife would be able to get the experience letter from her company as its been sometime since she has left the company.

Hence the precaution of setting up 2 EE profiles. Pls let me know if this would be permitted. Thanks

sakshigupta

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
hello everyone.
i was working with an organisation as an unpaid intern before my full time job. the duration of the same was 10 months. ofcourse im not claiming points for it, but i have a couple of doubts.
1. is it okay to have a 10 month unpaid internship?
2. do i need any certificate or document for the same?
3. if yes, what details i need to show in the certificate.
4. since, i was not paid and i was an intern, so I was not on the payroll of the company so the only proof i can show to prove this is a certificate on co's letterhead. so do i need to upload it?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hello everyone.
i was working with an organisation as an unpaid intern before my full time job. the duration of the same was 10 months. ofcourse im not claiming points for it, but i have a couple of doubts.
1. is it okay to have a 10 month unpaid internship?
2. do i need any certificate or document for the same?
3. if yes, what details i need to show in the certificate.
4. since, i was not paid and i was an intern, so I was not on the payroll of the company so the only proof i can show to prove this is a certificate on co's letterhead. so do i need to upload it?
Hi,

Since you are not claiming points for it don't put it under employment history. It only goes into personal history (post -ITA ) where no evidence is required.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I would be grateful if someone could help with my query. I want to know if I can create 2 EE profiles- one with my wife a PA and me as dependent and 2nd with me as PA and wife as dependent.

My wife's ECA is likely to be 2 or more degrees while mine may be only bachelors. However i am not sure if my wife would be able to get the experience letter from her company as its been sometime since she has left the company.

Hence the precaution of setting up 2 EE profiles. Pls let me know if this would be permitted. Thanks
Hi,

It's fine, but remember you need the ECA report before you create a profile.

Regards

Reactions: delhitoottawa

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I have one uncle who is Canadian but works in UAE. However, he travels to Canada regularly, pays his taxes and already bought a flat there. Can I claim the 5 relative points from him or not ?
Yes, you can. All he will need to give you is proof of relationship, proof of citizenship and proof of residence.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
You could do that. However, your EE profile has a validity of 60 days. If you think you can schedule another IELTS, study for it to improve your score, and get the results (it takes 15 days for result), I think you'll be pushing it to the edge.

Just to keep matters simple. Why not start with IELTS and ECA? You can also use this time to trigger your experience letters and PCC if you are confident of getting a good IELTS score. Doing these steps now will save you a lot of time downstream.
EE profile is valid for a year not 60 days.

Regards

Reactions: Kuchbhi

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Help!

Four days ago I submitted my eAPR. I was looking at screenshots of the personal activities section of my application and just realized that I mistakenly entered the year 2/2015 to 3/2015 instead of 2/2017 to 3/2017. The months are correct, just the years are wrong.

Do I need to submit a CSE for wrong dates? or they will ask for it later

Thanks

sarim4hope

Aug 26, 2017
Hi All,

I completed my EE profile 2 weeks ago. However, i got low score 302 but was able to apply with minimum requirements. Furthermore, I received msg today that I am ineligible for EE and mentioned few possible reasons.
I dont find it relevant to me in this case.
What u all suggest, to apply again?
One possible reason in my mind is ...i selected NOC of a lecturer but according to WES report they considered my Master degree as four year bachelor degree....May be one of the reason.
Please suggest what to do? Can I apply with another code for which i have experience too.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Help!

Four days ago I submitted my eAPR. I was looking at screenshots of the personal activities section of my application and just realized that I mistakenly entered the year 2/2015 to 3/2015 instead of 2/2017 to 3/2017. The months are correct, just the years are wrong.

Do I need to submit a CSE for wrong dates? or they will ask for it later

Thanks
You can raise a CSE.

Regards