+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi ppl,

Need help and guidance..I have applied for transcript for my MBA and btech but I don't have degree copy as of now and it will take another 3 months to get the degree. Is it possible to have WES without degree copy??
No, its not.

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi,

I do not entirely agree. The purpose of POF is to show that you have more than the minimum required funds, so just showing the account with the funds will do.
The fact that they have put your account number in the reference kind of complicates things for you. Can you not ask them to remove it?

@TanakaM ...Steveleb123 is saying that he is not planning to show the salary account to CIC. Moreover, that salary account also has a loan. CIC clearly says to mention all the accounts under your name and all the ongoing loans/debts. Thats why not mentioning that salary account could go against him

Vishu14

Nov 8, 2017
Please help. My current CRS is 453 if i include my previous experience and 428 otherwise. My previous employer paid me in cash and there are no salary slips either. I will be getting the Employment letter though with all the required things written. My query is what if CIC asked for salary slips or bank account statements of salary credit. It was a small scare firm. Your guidance is much appreciated.

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017

sumanserah

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Hi,

I wrote to ircc and got to know that my application is in the Sydney CIO. How fast does this office process applications? And what is the next step from here? My status last changed to not applicable 2 on oct 10th but no updates since then.

Please help.

Thanks!

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Please help. My current CRS is 453 if i include my previous experience and 428 otherwise. My previous employer paid me in cash and there are no salary slips either. I will be getting the Employment letter though with all the required things written. My query is what if CIC asked for salary slips or bank account statements of salary credit. It was a small scare firm. Your guidance is much appreciated.
I hope your previous company must have official letterheads. If they do have then you should mention all the information required (working hours, full time, job duties) and explicitly mention that you were paid in cash and there is no salary account and get it signed/stamped. That will be fine

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
@TanakaM ...Steveleb123 is saying that he is not planning to show the salary account to CIC. Moreover, that salary account also has a loan. CIC clearly says to mention all the accounts under your name and all the ongoing loans/debts. Thats why not mentioning that salary account could go against him
If the reference letter doesnt mention the salary account he wont need to mention it as all they want to know is whether you have more than the minimum required funds, not your net worth. That is why I asked if he can get them to remove the salary account from the letter.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

If the letter has all the required details there is no need for salary slips, so dont worry.

All the best

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
CRS jumped to 458..did not expect that. I was predicting that i would be close to 430 keeping the recent trend in mind but CIC shocked me.

Steveleb123

Mar 23, 2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2018
Hi,

I do not entirely agree. The purpose of POF is to show that you have more than the minimum required funds, so just showing the account with the funds will do.
The fact that they have put your account number in the reference kind of complicates things for you. Can you not ask them to remove it?
Well it is better if they remove it. Will ask them to do that. The point is asking for such a paper from your employer with such specific details for the purpose of immigration is fishy. Asking for it another time and making your boss sign again on such a thing is fishy-er! Will try. Thank you!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Well it is better if they remove it. Will ask them to do that. The point is asking for such a paper from your employer with such specific details for the purpose of immigration is fishy. Asking for it another time and making your boss sign again on such a thing is fishy-er! Will try. Thank you!
All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
CRS jumped to 458..did not expect that. I was predicting that i would be close to 430 keeping the recent trend in mind but CIC shocked me.
Yap, CIC is unpredictable. It only a matter of time we will have larger draws and lower cut-offs soon.

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Yap, CIC is unpredictable. It only a matter of time we will have larger draws and lower cut-offs soon.
Good to hear that..But what makes you think that ? please share your thoughts

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Good to hear that..But what makes you think that ? please share your thoughts
Well, last week the Immigration Minister announced the immigration targets for 2018 which are higher than those of 2017. This simply means they will need to invite more candidates to apply for PR in order to meet this target. Thus, like last year, we should expect a rapid fall in the scores soon.

regards