+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hello all..

I just have few queries regarding my employment records...

I am providing following documents to prove my employment: 1. selection letter, 2. reference letter (monthly salary mentioned), 3. Consolidated statement of fellowship/salary for three years (as I was a post doctoral fellow).

So, should I include the bank statements demonstrating the deposition of these salary cheques in my savings account. I do have all the statements ready with me (signed, stamped and scanned within 4mb limits). If i include all these statements, will it delay my application as I m giving too much information?

Please reply soon

Thanks a lot
Dr. Amit Trivedi

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
I have following qualification from two different UGC, AICTE, NAAC, BED certified universities in India -
  • Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Engineering (4 years) from Mumbai University - On campus mode
  • Graduate diploma in Software Testing (6 months) from IGNOU - Correspondence/online mode

I wanted to know with above mentioned qualification which of the following options I'm allowed to opt for express entry profile -
  1. Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer - 120 points
  2. Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer - 128 points

Note:
Please note that I have two qualifications i.e. one Bachelors degree (4 years) and one graduate diploma (6 months).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi Friends

Need your help :( proof of funds

Its one of the peculiar cases i believe. I really appreciate your help.

I have 2 Bank accounts in India. One of the accounts is Joint account with my Father. The other account is my Individual account.

I have received a sum of money In August 2017 as a Gift from my Relative to my Joint account and I transferred that money from my Joint account (In Sept'17) to Individual as Proof of funds must be there in Primary applicant's individual account. I have created a Fixed deposit immediately.

Query 1
I have 421 points when I created my profile (created on 6th November). The proof of accounts (which is Fixed deposit) now is just 2 months old, and I heard that I need to show 6 months old Fixed deposits bare minimum. Else I must go for a Gift Deed. But in my case the amount transferred to my Individual account is from my own Joint account. How can i proceed. Should i show both my accounts and show the trace of funds flowing from my joint account to Individual account and then get a gift deed from my Relative? Or should i tackle this in a different way?

2nd Important query is around the date of these deposit. If I get a NOI from OINP, then can i wait for 4 more months (until the Fixed deposit becomes 6 months old) and then submit my application? As I read in this forum that NOI is valid for 6 months. Is my understanding correct?

Thanks

Steveleb123

Mar 23, 2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2018
hello people hope you can help me with the below,

i am currently residing in Kuwait for work and am of Lebanese nationality. for proof of fund i have an account in Lebanon with the amount required. however in kuwait i have another bank account for salary purposes and have a car loan. would i have to provide both bank accounts statements or only the one that covers the required amount. If they take it as a total of all accounts then i would below the required range required. although it is a car loan and if i get a confirmation and when i will be willing to land in canada and live there i will be selling the car i own that will cover my loan.

so not sure what to do. in my job reference letter the company i work for have mentioned my account number that is my salary account with the loan. so little worried they might be skeptical of a missing document.

and lets say i only upload one bank account. would they reject my application right away if i have missing documents or will they contact me to provide them with the missing documents?

thank you for your help.

good luck to all.

Steveleb123

Mar 23, 2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2018
another question about attestations. lets say i have an English transcript from my bachelors and i have an arabic Attestations on it from ministry of edudation and ministry of foreign affairs. would it be necessary to translate the attestations?

thank you

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application

i am currently residing in Kuwait for work and am of Lebanese nationality. for proof of fund i have an account in Lebanon with the amount required. however in kuwait i have another bank account for salary purposes and have a car loan. would i have to provide both bank accounts statements or only the one that covers the required amount. If they take it as a total of all accounts then i would below the required range required. although it is a car loan and if i get a confirmation and when i will be willing to land in canada and live there i will be selling the car i own that will cover my loan.

so not sure what to do. in my job reference letter the company i work for have mentioned my account number that is my salary account with the loan. so little worried they might be skeptical of a missing document.

and lets say i only upload one bank account. would they reject my application right away if i have missing documents or will they contact me to provide them with the missing documents?

thank you for your help.

good luck to all.

I believe, you need to disclose both the accounts, not doing that will be considered as misrepresentation. The account in which your salary is deposited is a must, because anybody can guess in CIC that the applicant has not shown the account in which he receives the salary and they can smell something is fishy. So..i guess disclose it and try to come up with rest of the amount. You can use your provident fund(dont know what is it called in Lebanon) as PoF.

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I have following qualification from two different UGC, AICTE, NAAC, BED certified universities in India -
  • Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Engineering (4 years) from Mumbai University - On campus mode
  • Graduate diploma in Software Testing (6 months) from IGNOU - Correspondence/online mode

I wanted to know with above mentioned qualification which of the following options I'm allowed to opt for express entry profile -
  2. Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer - 128 points

Note:
Please note that I have two qualifications i.e. one Bachelors degree (4 years) and one graduate diploma (6 months).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Have you done your ECA ? If yes, then please share the report.

Aryaesh

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi All,
Need some help / advice. I had submitted my application on 5th Sep exactly a month after I got my ITA. It's been 2 months that I did not get any email from CIC thereafter (apart from one alert that my medical has been updated). Yesterday I decided to write to their office to inquire about my application status. They informed me that my 'ready for visa' email was sent on 22nd Sep !! I have not received this mail neither in my spam. Do you think they will re-issue it ?

Nish_j

Sep 9, 2017
Hi all,

I managed to get my application reopened (initially was deemed not complete - but lodged a case and it was reopened) but while I was waiting to hear back after lodging a case I created a new profile and got an invitation. Now my question is should I withdraw the application not submitted as my initial one has been reopened?

Thought CIC would automatically close it when they reopened the old one ..

Any help would be appreciated ..

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all,

I managed to get my application reopened (initially was deemed not complete - but lodged a case and it was reopened) but while I was waiting to hear back after lodging a case I created a new profile and got an invitation. Now my question is should I withdraw the application not submitted as my initial one has been reopened?

Thought CIC would automatically close it when they reopened the old one ..

Any help would be appreciated ..
Hi,

Yes, reject the ITA.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All,
Need some help / advice. I had submitted my application on 5th Sep exactly a month after I got my ITA. It's been 2 months that I did not get any email from CIC thereafter (apart from one alert that my medical has been updated). Yesterday I decided to write to their office to inquire about my application status. They informed me that my 'ready for visa' email was sent on 22nd Sep !! I have not received this mail neither in my spam. Do you think they will re-issue it ?
Hi,

It must be a technical fault. You can raise a CSE or write back asking them to resend the PPR.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

thank you for your help.

good luck to all.
I believe, you need to disclose both the accounts, not doing that will be considered as misrepresentation. The account in which your salary is deposited is a must, because anybody can guess in CIC that the applicant has not shown the account in which he receives the salary and they can smell something is fishy. So..i guess disclose it and try to come up with rest of the amount. You can use your provident fund(dont know what is it called in Lebanon) as PoF.
Hi,

I do not entirely agree. The purpose of POF is to show that you have more than the minimum required funds, so just showing the account with the funds will do.
The fact that they have put your account number in the reference kind of complicates things for you. Can you not ask them to remove it?

Reactions: Steveleb123

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

Note:

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
This depends on what you ECA says. If both qualifications are assessed as you have written you can claim 128 points.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello all..

I just have few queries regarding my employment records...

I am providing following documents to prove my employment: 1. selection letter, 2. reference letter (monthly salary mentioned), 3. Consolidated statement of fellowship/salary for three years (as I was a post doctoral fellow).

So, should I include the bank statements demonstrating the deposition of these salary cheques in my savings account. I do have all the statements ready with me (signed, stamped and scanned within 4mb limits). If i include all these statements, will it delay my application as I m giving too much information?

Please reply soon

Thanks a lot
Dr. Amit Trivedi
Hi Dr,

There is no harm in submitting everything you have. It it will make you feel at peace go for it. It wont delay anything.

regards