+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Sam8711

Nov 4, 2017
Hi All,

I am totally new to process. My credentials are.

B.E with 6+ years of IT experience, single aged 30,
IELTS- L8,R7.5,S7,W7
CRS score =424

I am waiting for ECA, which might come in next 20 days. So expected to apply in November last week or December first week.

Can anyone help me for below queries:

1. What are my Chances of getting ITA
2. Help me to understand PNP and OINP process. It's really confusing me.
3. Do we need to apply OINP in Express Entry only?
4. What documents are required for Entering Express Entry?

Please guide me for latest procedure.

Niko_d

Nov 3, 2017
Hi all,

I need an assistance because I am lost among all this requirements etc.
May I ask if anyone of you guys knows what is the minumum level of points to be covered for Express Entry?
I am 37, I got MBA from the UK and have work experience more than 10 years in the relevant area.
Also, my IELTS points are:
Listening 6
Reading 8
Writing 6
Speaking 7.5
Overall Band score 7.
When I check my eligibility , the program says that I am eligible for Express antry, however when I strat and complete my online appplication , the result is that I am ineligible?!Obviously there is something wrong in my profile but I do not know what might be! I forgot to mentioned that I do not have job offer neither studied in Canada. I would appreciate some information from some of you who have more experience.
Thanks a lot.
Greetings

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello All, I have a query about mailing address, Can i use my office address (as a mailing address) that I do not put in my address history. I am not sure that things or any paper correspondence can reach at my current residence but I am 100% sure that I will get any thing at my office address it is a renowned place.

I am from Pakistan.

mehimzil

Nov 1, 2017
Hi,

Yes, this is definitely counts as 2 years. 2 years, 4 months to be precise.

All the best
Thank you. When I apply do I apply with only one job first and then later on provide evidence for the second job? Someone mentioned that I can only claim one most important job first....

HKV

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi all! I've been following this forum, I am in the process of submitting my application. I wanted to know who should the work experience letter be addressed to? My company need name and address that needs to be put on the letter. They can't provide generic 'to whomsoever it may concern'. Please help!

Zeitoon

Sep 29, 2015
Hi folks,

I worked part-time for a company for at least 30 hours per week. I have received the work experience letter from my employing company that says "I was a part-time employee and worked for them for at least 30 hours a week from [month/year] to [month/year]". In my country, a full-time job represents 40 hours per week. I wonder if my work is counted as a full-time job for the Federal Express Entry purposes.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
to increase my CRS points. We have 405 points right now, and adding her credentials and CELPIP test, it will increase around 423. in top of it, I will take the CELPIP again to try to increase my scores as well.
Oh ok, I get what you mean now. Yes, go ahead and add her points. This is exactly what you are meant to do.

All the best.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all! I've been following this forum, I am in the process of submitting my application. I wanted to know who should the work experience letter be addressed to? My company need name and address that needs to be put on the letter. They can't provide generic 'to whomsoever it may concern'. Please help!
You can address it as follows:

Attention: Immigation, Refugees Citizenship Canada

Dear Immigration Officer ,

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you. When I apply do I apply with only one job first and then later on provide evidence for the second job? Someone mentioned that I can only claim one most important job first....
No, you must mention both jobs in your EE profile so that the system awards you points for the 2 years of experience. Since they are in the same NOC this is your primary NOC.
Post-ITA you will need to show evidence for both of them.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello All, I have a query about mailing address, Can i use my office address (as a mailing address) that I do not put in my address history. I am not sure that things or any paper correspondence can reach at my current residence but I am 100% sure that I will get any thing at my office address it is a renowned place.

I am from Pakistan.
Hi,

Yes, you can.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all,

I need an assistance because I am lost among all this requirements etc.
May I ask if anyone of you guys knows what is the minumum level of points to be covered for Express Entry?
I am 37, I got MBA from the UK and have work experience more than 10 years in the relevant area.
Also, my IELTS points are:
Listening 6
Reading 8
Writing 6
Speaking 7.5
Overall Band score 7.
When I check my eligibility , the program says that I am eligible for Express antry, however when I strat and complete my online appplication , the result is that I am ineligible?!Obviously there is something wrong in my profile but I do not know what might be! I forgot to mentioned that I do not have job offer neither studied in Canada. I would appreciate some information from some of you who have more experience.
Thanks a lot.
Greetings
Hi,

Have you had your ECA done?
Have you put more than the minimum required funds?
Don't enter Quebec as your destination.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All,

I am planning for migration though I haven't started the process. I would like to have some basic information on this EE program.

1. Should I approach an agency or can I do it by myself?
No need for an agent. If you put in the work you can do it on your own like most of us.

2. What would be my total cost?(I'm single)
Application fees and other government fees will add up to 880 CAD.

3. If I am entering Canada without a job offer, how would I meet my expenses in future? Is finding a job in Canada easy?

You are required to have a minimum amount of funds when you enter Canada, this is for you to meet the initial costs.

Before entering Canada it's very difficult. Once in Canada it becomes much easier.

4. I don't have any relatives in Canada, so how should I make my stay arrangements?

You find your own place to stay, no need for relatives.

5. Can I decide the location in Canada and at what stage of the process, this has to be decided? What are the common places immigrants choose?

Yes, you can. Once your application is approved you can land and live anywhere except Quebec, which requires special authorisation.

Immigrants go all over Canada particularly Ontario, British Colombia and Alberta.

Would be really helpful if somebody can answer. Questions may be too silly as my knowledge is very limited here.

Thanks
See answers in red.

Regards

Reactions: rahul m

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello,

1) What document is needed to show change of name? My wife's last name was BBBB before marriage, and changed to AAAA my last name. On our marriage certificate issued in India her name is shown as AAAA - same as mine.
Submit a notarised one and the same person affidavit together with your marriage certificate.

2) For POF, we have a letter from our Bank in US saying last 6 months average salary and current balance. Do I need to attach monthly bank statements as well?
No, if the letter has all the required details there us no need for the statements.

3) In POF, the instructions specifically mention that we should show our Loans, debts/credit cards. Would not doing so be considered misrepresentation?
It would, if they are with the same bank as the one with the required funds.

4) Any idea where/who in US provides digital photographs that they have prescribed? I asked Walmart near me and the guy said he can give us as many printout but not a digital copy. Should I just scan a regular passport size photograph?
Follow the instructions on the upload page of your e-application.
See answers in red.

Regards

Reactions: Kuchbhi