+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Gesti

Jun 1, 2017
There are a number of things that can make you ineligible:

1- The actual breakdown of your IELTS score. You need to be above the minimum in each module.
2 - The validity of IELTS or ECA.
3 - The amount of funds you will bring to Canada.
4 - The province you want to stay in.

So without full detail it is difficult to comment.

Regards
In Ielts..i got 6/6,5/6,5/7..they need 6 in each module
Eca..and IELTS are released this year.
And I selected "all the provinces"..or is better to choose one in particular?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
In Ielts..i got 6/6,5/6,5/7..they need 6 in each module
Eca..and IELTS are released this year.
And I selected "all the provinces"..or is better to choose one in particular?
-Don't select Quebec.
-Did you enter more that the minimum required funds?

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
No..I entered exactly 18.000.as they required..seeing that I will go with my fami
It may be worth entering at least a dollar more.

Last edited:

bmelia

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hello, good people.

I received ITA in the last draw and preparing my documents now.
Today I have done some medical test and it shows I have conceived, it's pretty early stage and I do not know what to do now.
I have not done the medical test yet as everyone advised to that after preparation of documentation.
What shall I do now? will it create any problem in my PR application and medical test?

Thanks a lot to everyone in advance.
Hi, I'm in the same case, and the best scenario is to proceed with the chest X-ray for your wife after delivering.
The doctor will mention that your wife is pregnant (the doctor told me that they are used to deal with that kind of situations).
Good luck!

Reactions: TanakaM

abzoo17

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
If I have read right, we need to upload digital photos with the e-APR right? Also is it advisable to pay all the fees upfront as it speeds up the process? If I am correct it all comes just under $1100 CAD ?? could someone please clarify? I bet TanakaM aka encyclopedia will be able to answer this..

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
If I have read right, we need to upload digital photos with the e-APR right? Also is it advisable to pay all the fees upfront as it speeds up the process? If I am correct it all comes just under $1100 CAD ?? could someone please clarify? I bet TanakaM aka encyclopedia will be able to answer this..
Hi,

1- yes, you do.
2- True, but the delay is not much so its really a matter of preference.
3- correct, 1040CAD

Regards

Reactions: abzoo17

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Dear Experts,

When i found out my eligibility to apply in sept 2017 my exp was 3 years and 11 months, I selected the category "from 2 to 3 years of experience". I got ITA on 4th October. Now I am going to be 4 years experienced on 18th October 2017. Tell me what do I need to change? or should I submit another profile or what.

cubleron1

Sep 19, 2017
Hello, I was wondering if anybody knows anything about applying for Express Entry from an internationally unrecognized country? My passport is issued by a recognized country and I am a citizen of that country. But I live and work in an unrecognized country, which is a problem because when I create my profile I don't know what to choose for my address and workplace location.

Thanks.

diaswrd

Sep 4, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts,

When i found out my eligibility to apply in sept 2017 my exp was 3 years and 11 months, I selected the category "from 2 to 3 years of experience". I got ITA on 4th October. Now I am going to be 4 years experienced on 18th October 2017. Tell me what do I need to change? or should I submit another profile or what.
I don't think you need to update your profile or do anything other than show proof of 3 years of experience (even if you already have 4). A similar situation happened to my friend, he answered he had 2 years of experience but he already had 3 when invited to apply later. Then he just sent all the documents supporting and describing his experience for the past 3 years and it was all fine.

It's not like you were lying on your application and you will be refused now, you just got less points and that's it.

diaswrd

Sep 4, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, here's my situation:

Called IRCC this morning to ask about my express entry situation. My wife currently has a better score than me on EE because of her education, however she holds an OWP and works in Canada in a skilled job for some months now. I've asked the representative about how could we get the additional 50 points for a valid job offer even though she didn't need an LMIA (I did), and he said the following:

"When applying for her EE profile and asked for a valid job offer mark yes, then when asked about the LMIA mark 'not applicable' that you will get the 50 points and when receiving the ITA you'll have to upload her valid full-time skilled job offer to qualify".

However, another representative yesterday didn't give me this option when I asked the same question. I'm actually so stressed with the amount of conflicting information regarding this. Any help is much appreciated, thanks!