+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Got my COPR on 3rd October..Feeling awesome:):):)

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all the members of this forum for all ur unconditional support. You guys are truly amazing. Hope everyone of us will be successful in our endeavor in sha Allah.

I must mention TanakaM though..without his all the help in every steps of submitting e-APR, i mightn't have achieved my goal... All the best wishes for you buddy..Take Care..

Thank You all

mrzbd

yamaha.rx135

Oct 5, 2017
India
Hi all,

I have been reading this forum lately. I am totally new to this forum.
My name is Shankar and I am from India. I am planning to migrate to Canada for job.
I have done Diploma in Electrical Engg (full time) initially, and then did B Tech in Electrical Engg (distance education) while on job.
Have got 7+ years of work experience into Electrical Engineering & Project Management field.

I am, totally confused how to proceed with the immigration process, right from initial stage.
Consultants here charge lot of money for processing, hence I have finally planned to do the things on my own.

I do not even know whether I am eligible for Canada or not. Is it possible to do the process individually without consultant's help?
I request you all experts in here to help me with the steps, right from stage #1 to the end.
This will help me to make my notes and go about the process. I would be very thankful.

Thanks,
Shankar

sumanserah

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Hi guys,

Will it create a problem if I keep logging into my CIC account to check on the status? My inbox usually gets a lot of spam so I don't want to rely on that. Hence I keep checking. Will that delay anything?

Thanks,
Serah.

sumanserah

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Hi all,

My name is Shankar and I am from India. I am planning to migrate to Canada for job.
I have done Diploma in Electrical Engg (full time) initially, and then did B Tech in Electrical Engg (distance education) while on job.
Have got 7+ years of work experience into Electrical Engineering & Project Management field.

I am, totally confused how to proceed with the immigration process, right from initial stage.
Consultants here charge lot of money for processing, hence I have finally planned to do the things on my own.

I do not even know whether I am eligible for Canada or not. Is it possible to do the process individually without consultant's help?
I request you all experts in here to help me with the steps, right from stage #1 to the end.
This will help me to make my notes and go about the process. I would be very thankful.

Thanks,
Shankar
Hi Shankar,

I think you can use the CIC assessment tool to help you out and see where you stand. Initially though, you would have to write your IELTS (General Module) and do the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) of your degrees. These would carry some points. So after that you will have a better idea. Please use this link, hope it helps!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Cheers!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys,

Will it create a problem if I keep logging into my CIC account to check on the status? My inbox usually gets a lot of spam so I don't want to rely on that. Hence I keep checking. Will that delay anything?

Thanks,
Serah.
Hi,

LOL, not at all. You can check every hour if you want to, it wont affect anything.

All the best

Reactions: sumanserah

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Got my COPR on 3rd October..Feeling awesome:):):)

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all the members of this forum for all ur unconditional support. You guys are truly amazing. Hope everyone of us will be successful in our endeavor in sha Allah.

I must mention TanakaM though..without his all the help in every steps of submitting e-APR, i mightn't have achieved my goal... All the best wishes for you buddy..Take Care..

Thank You all

mrzbd
Hey,

Congrats hey, I'm happy to have played a part in your success.

Wish you all the best in you new life.;)

Reactions: mrzbd

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello.
I submited an EE profile but it was ineligible.
Now I am createing a new one. What should I answer when the question is "" have you aplied before "..
Is this considered as an application? Or I have to say that I did not apply before?
Hi,

Answer No. Creating an EE profile is not an application, it's simply an expression of interest.

regards

Reactions: Gesti

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys,

My sister is trying to register in the job bank but they keep sending wrong code. (5 numbers but the website requires just 4). She keeps getting the error message that her EE number is not valid and the job bank code is wrong.

She created her EE profile and submitted in June, could it mean that her profile expired because she didn't register in the job bank immediately?

Anyone has gone through this before?
Hi,

I dont know why it would give that error, but the job bank and the EE profile are not linked anymore,. So if her profile say active, it means its still active.

Reactions: kiki123

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all,

Thanks,
Shankar
Hi and welcome.

You do not need a consultant or lawyer. If you are dedicated and willing to put in time you can do it on your own. The majority of people here have or are doing it on their own. There is a lot of information available online but a good starting point is page 1 of this thread and
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiRxdPEutnWAhVFOpoKHZSFBesQFggwMAI&url=http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp&usg=AOvVaw0B8kQzrvJG47ofy-9r3qYL

The first major things you will need to do before you get started are the IELTS language tests and an educational credential assessment (ECA).

All the best

Reactions: yamaha.rx135

iTzAndre90

May 16, 2017
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)

Hello,

Regarding the qualification assessed, for someone who is trying to immigrate to Canada from the US which of the organizations among them are the most appropriate to get my transcripts and degree qualified? I am hesitating between International Credential Assessment Service of Canada or International Credential Evaluation Service.

Thank you,

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello,

Regarding the qualification assessed, for someone who is trying to immigrate to Canada from the US which of the organizations among them are the most appropriate to get my transcripts and degree qualified? I am hesitating between International Credential Assessment Service of Canada or International Credential Evaluation Service.

Thank you,
Hi,

I always recommend WES.

Regards

kiki123

Nov 27, 2016
Hi,

I dont know why it would give that error, but the job bank and the EE profile are not linked anymore,. So if her profile say active, it means its still active.
Thanks for replying. Oh didn't know they are not linked anymore..good too know!