+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Ali_17

Aug 30, 2017
Hey tanakam, can you please guide me ,
I mentioned my wife education in EE profile but I said that I don't have an ECA. Now in eAPR should I mention this in education or in personal history?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey tanakam, can you please guide me ,
I mentioned my wife education in EE profile but I said that I don't have an ECA. Now in eAPR should I mention this in education or in personal history?
Hi,

Remove it from educational history and only mention it in personal history.

Just make a note of this change in your LOE.

All the best

srinu126

Sep 13, 2017
  • @TanakaM and experts pls advice on the below issue

• While entering information about the work experience in EE profile, I am struck with the following issue

1. I have an Electrical engineering degree (Bachelor's and Master's) with WES ECA report due on 06.10.2017, and I possess full time 5 years work experience with the job responsibilities in 2 different NOC's but in a same organization.

1 st Year (1 year ) - Job responsibilities match with NOC 2133 (Electrical and electronics engineer) and I have an electrical engineering degree which matches with the employment requirements as detailed in NOC 2133 of CIC website.
    2 nd to 5 th (4 Years ) - Job responsibilities match with NOC 2132 (Mechanical engineer). I work in power industry wherein additional mechanical portfolios of construction management were attached as part of job promotion requirements and I do not have a Mechanical engineering degreewhich is mentioned in employment requirements under 2132 of CIC website.

I want to use my 4 years experience obtained in a higher grade as my primary NOC, will it be a problem with CIC in future.

Thanks in advance

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
  • While entering information about the work experience in EE profile, I am struck with the following issue

1. I have an Electrical engineering degree (Bachelor's and Master's) with WES ECA report due on 06.10.2017, and I possess full time 5 years work experience with the job responsibilities in 2 different NOC's but in a same organization.

1 st Year (1 year ) - Job responsibilities match with NOC 2133 (Electrical and electronics engineer) and I have an electrical engineering degree which matches with the employment requirements as detailed in NOC 2133 of CIC website.
    2 nd to 5 th (4 Years ) - Job responsibilities match with NOC 2132 (Mechanical engineer). I work in power industry wherein additional mechanical portfolios of construction management were attached as part of job promotion requirements and I do not have a Mechanical engineering degreewhich is mentioned in employment requirements under 2132 of CIC website.

I want to use my 4 years experience obtained in a higher grade as my primary NOC, will it be a problem with CIC in future.

Thanks in advance
Are you aware that you do not have to meet the "employment requirements" of the NOC chosen?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

Thanks in advance
Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by WES ECA report due on 06.10.2017. If you dont have it yet you should not be creating an EE profile.

"Note: The applicant does not need to demonstrate that they meet the “employment requirements” listed in the NOC occupational description."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/minimum.asp

The above gives you the liberty to use the NOC you want even without the relevant qualifications. All you need is a reference letter that says you performed the duties and held the responsibilities described in the NOC.

Regards

srinu126

Sep 13, 2017
Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by WES ECA report due on 06.10.2017. If you dont have it yet you should not be creating an EE profile.

"Note: The applicant does not need to demonstrate that they meet the “employment requirements” listed in the NOC occupational description."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/minimum.asp

The above gives you the liberty to use the NOC you want even without the relevant qualifications. All you need is a reference letter that says you performed the duties and held the responsibilities described in the NOC.

Regards
Thank you very much
I have just created a profile since I would get a ECA report in 2 days, but did not submit it.

Is it must that we need to create a profile dated later than ielts score and WES ECA report , pls let me know.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you very much
I have just created a profile since I would get a ECA report in 2 days, but did not submit it.

Is it must that we need to create a profile dated later than ielts score and WES ECA report , pls let me know.
If you haven't submitted its ok I guess. The major problem is submitting when you don't have both.

I personally wouldn't create the profile before I have both. It takes an hour or so to create the profile so there is no rush.

regards

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,
Need urgent help...just spoke to cic representative, they said CIChas sent us the PPR on 28th of june but till date there is no update on the online account nor an email. Also the agent replied this may have happen due to a technical glitch. What do do now how to contact CIC and ask for a reissue of PPR

rajafaran

May 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

I read an earlier post in which it was mentioned that the 'personal history' section in the ITA app shoud be started with the most recent activity first n then go back from there.

Do we use the same pattern for travel history, education detail and employment detail sections as well?

Thanks in advance

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys,

I read an earlier post in which it was mentioned that the 'personal history' section in the ITA app shoud be started with the most recent activity first n then go back from there.

Do we use the same pattern for travel history, education detail and employment detail sections as well?

Thanks in advance
Yes, but particular emphasis is placed on the personal history section.

regards

Reactions: rajafaran

ca_hopeful

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hi,

Need some help guys. I submitted my FSW EE application on 26 September 2017. My status under review of medical results says 'You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.' Is this a standard message ? Has anyone else come across the same?

Thanks in advance

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hi,

Need some help guys. I submitted my FSW EE application on 26 September 2017. My status under review of medical results says 'You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.' Is this a standard message ? Has anyone else come across the same?

Thanks in advance
Yes, that is standard. It's generally the first of the 'Medical Exam' messages one has when they submit. It changes to 'You have passed your medical exam' once they review your medical and determine this step is fine. Or it might change to 'we are currently reviewing your medical exam'.

Reactions: ca_hopeful

kiki123

Nov 27, 2016
Hi Guys,

My sister is trying to register in the job bank but they keep sending wrong code. (5 numbers but the website requires just 4). She keeps getting the error message that her EE number is not valid and the job bank code is wrong.

She created her EE profile and submitted in June, could it mean that her profile expired because she didn't register in the job bank immediately?

Anyone has gone through this before?

Gesti

Jun 1, 2017
Hello.
I submited an EE profile but it was ineligible.
Now I am createing a new one. What should I answer when the question is "" have you aplied before "..
Is this considered as an application? Or I have to say that I did not apply before?

rupe

Sep 27, 2017
Thanks for providing valuable blog it is really helpful .Expecting more number of blog like this sir.

Last edited: