+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rahulio9

Aug 25, 2017
Hi everyone.

I have a scenario that I need your help with.

My Danish girlfriend is looking to move to Canada so we can be together she is planning to do this in January 2018 (i am a Canadian citizen, she is Danish). She is 29, and a physiotherapist in Denmark.

Few things of note:
- we have exhausted our Working Holiday Options
- although we have dated for 2.5 yrs we have not lived together for 12 consecutive months so common law is out of the question as well

Now my question

Should she apply using Express Entry route? (If so we could use some help haha);

Or should we wait for her to come to Canada in January, get married, and apply for spousal sponsorship in January

Which route is faster/easier?

If we apply for Sponsorship when i am in canada and she is in Denmark. Can she still visit me in Canada? And vice versa, is she comes to Canada in January and we apply, is she allowed to go back home at all?

Funds, if her parents send her funds can so it gets up to $12,300 CDN would that be ok ?

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hey friends need help with WES payment...
1.Can I pay through regular credit card?
2.How to pay WES through wire transfer?
3.Which mode of payment should I select if I want to pay by wire transfer?
4.Moreover will I get ECA Ref no only after paying bcz I think only after payment application will be submitted?
Thanks ...

Parry81

Aug 23, 2017
Hello,

My sister got married to a citizen of canada in Dec last year, since January this year they have started process of applying PR through some Lawyer.

Since the process is ongoing, can my sister apply for a visitor's visa in the mean time to visit her husband in canada?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello,

My sister got married to a citizen of canada in Dec last year, since January this year they have started process of applying PR through some Lawyer.

Since the process is ongoing, can my sister apply for a visitor's visa in the mean time to visit her husband in canada?
Hello,

Yes, she can.

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey friends need help with WES payment...
1.Can I pay through regular credit card?
2.How to pay WES through wire transfer?
3.Which mode of payment should I select if I want to pay by wire transfer?
4.Moreover will I get ECA Ref no only after paying bcz I think only after payment application will be submitted?
Thanks ...
Pay through your regular credit card, no issues with that.
Before paying, just make a call to your bank and verify if you can make international payments with it. Most of the credits cards come with this facility but in some cases, banks activate this facility only after customer's request.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Pay through your regular credit card, no issues with that.
Before paying, just make a call to your bank and verify if you can make international payments with it. Most of the credits cards come with this facility but in some cases, banks activate this facility only after customer's request.
Thanks brthr.. Will PNB credit card work.. ? I mean credit card issued by non pvt bank.

Last edited:

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hello people,

I have a query regarding Travel History section. My Country of Origin/residence was India until 2013. Then since 2013 It is US.

Now Do I need to enter my Travel from India to US and back to India saying it was education (and then employment) OR my travel from US to India and back to US saying it was vacation (or do I fill both?)

ravi4091

Jan 23, 2017
Hi,

Put dates as per degree certificate. How long it took is irrelevant, what is important is that you have an ECA.

Regards
Thank you sir..:) Lastly, as i had withdrawn my express entry profile before due to some silly errors, I then created the second profile with the same GC key. As a result, I was asked whether I had applied for Immigration and whether I had created an express entry profile which had a UCI number. should I say Yes to both the questions and mention my express entry prof number with the UCI?? as I can see it in my first profile which I withdrew..??

Furthermore, On my ECA report the date given on the ECA letter for both the degrees which i had sent for assessment is 7th March 2017. So should I mention this as the date for ECA report issued???

thanks,
Ravi,

Last edited:

Tara

Star Member
Jan 15, 2009
Guys, is it required to carry all the funds mentioned in application while completing landing process? Is it okay to carry small amount like 1500-2000$?

ksp1989

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
I have question regarding Education Documents - I am submitting my degree certificates, WES and IELTS as part of educational documents for me and my wife.
Do we required to get the transcripts and upload that as well?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I have question regarding Education Documents - I am submitting my degree certificates, WES and IELTS as part of educational documents for me and my wife.
Do we required to get the transcripts and upload that as well?
Hi,

Transcripts are not necessary.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Guys, is it required to carry all the funds mentioned in application while completing landing process? Is it okay to carry small amount like 1500-2000$?
Yes, you can have a small amount in cash, but you must be able to show proof of having the rest of the required funds in your account or in other forms eg traveller's cheques.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you sir..:) Lastly, as i had withdrawn my express entry profile before due to some silly errors, I then created the second profile with the same GC key. As a result, I was asked whether I had applied for Immigration and whether I had created an express entry profile which had a UCI number. should I say Yes to both the questions and mention my express entry prof number with the UCI?? as I can see it in my first profile which I withdrew..??

Furthermore, On my ECA report the date given on the ECA letter for both the degrees which i had sent for assessment is 7th March 2017. So should I mention this as the date for ECA report issued???

thanks,
Ravi,
1. Say No to the question of having applied for immigration.
2. You won't have a UCI unless you have actually submitted an application to CIC before. So , I would say No. Remember an EE profile number is different from a UCI.

3. Yes.

Regards