+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ravi4091

Jan 23, 2017
1. Yes, it will be accepted.

2. University of Pune

3. It's not a problem but you can write a letter of explanation to be on the safe side.

4. Fixed deposits are acceptable - you can show your FD certificates. And if your bank is willing to write a letter, get that too.

Good luck.
Thank you so much for your kind response, really appreciate it.!! :)

Lastly, I just had a question about the educational details which I have mentioned in my online application for EE profile.

Firstly, I completed my graduation in Bsc(comp). It was a full-time 3-year degree, however, I got my result I December 2015 as I had to clear a subject in the month of October 2015. So, on my convocation and passing certificate, the date is October 2015. So which date should I mention as the end date in the educational detail should it be starting from June 2007 to Oct 2010?? or June 2007 to Dec 2010??

Secondly, for my masters it was a two-year full-time degree I have the same query about the end date of the course as I have cleared it on April 2013 so should it be starting from July 2011 to Apr 2013? If yes, then its not exactly 2 years if we look at the exact date..so would it be fine??

Wating for your kind response,

Ravi

Reactions: Wandering Mind

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

Lastly, I just had a question about the educational details which I have mentioned in my online application for EE profile.

Firstly, I completed my graduation in Bsc(comp). It was a full-time 3-year degree, however, I got my result I December 2015 as I had to clear a subject in the month of October 2015. So, on my convocation and passing certificate, the date is October 2015. So which date should I mention as the end date in the educational detail should it be starting from June 2007 to Oct 2010?? or June 2007 to Dec 2010??

Secondly, for my masters it was a two-year full-time degree I have the same query about the end date of the course as I have cleared it on April 2013 so should it be starting from July 2011 to Apr 2013? If yes, then its not exactly 2 years if we look at the exact date..so would it be fine??

Ravi
Hi,

Put dates as per degree certificate. How long it took is irrelevant, what is important is that you have an ECA.

Regards

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017

Ravi
I agree with @TanakaM. All the best.

XInvincibleX

Sep 17, 2017
Hi guys,
I need bit of advice, I have not been able to find NOC for my recent job although my 3+ years job is a different one.
I develop study material for a competitive exam in India. What should be my NOC code for express entry for Canada.
Thanks

sabharishj

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Excellent info Bro !!!

Pls clarify some of my doubts...

1. Should the gift be necessarily a FD or a cheque that can be collected in our SB acc will suffice???
2. 6 Months statement should be generated after getting ITA or should it be generated while creating EE???
3. In case of notarised gift deed, is it enough to get it notarised from a notary public in a plain paper???
4. Is it necessary to include 6 months credit card statements or a bank certificate indicating current outstanding debts will do???
5. last doubt (a big one .. pls bare with me) I am working for a bank. I have a salary SB which needs to be closed on my exit. So I've opened a new SB for POF this month. I am planning to create EE by Dec (afraid that rules might change next year) so if I get my ITA by Jan, I will have 5 months statement for the new account opened. Will there be a problem?? I am worried :(

Gifts from parents are very well accepted by IRCC (that's my own personal experience). Do not forget to attach a notarized gift deed for the same.
In your case, if your FD amount is more than the required POF, then you don't even need to show your bank certificates. Just provide the FD along with the gift deed.
In case, the FD amount is less than the required POF, it can be very well combined with your bank balance to achieve the POF level. Don't worry about the average, attach a bank certificate stating mandatory information like account number, account opening date, balance as on date etc and also attach a six months bank statement. Just make sure, there is no big inflow of cash in those 6 months (except that FD thing), otherwise you will have to prove that as well.

God Luck.

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Excellent info Bro !!!

Pls clarify some of my doubts...

1. Should the gift be necessarily a FD or a cheque that can be collected in our SB acc will suffice???
2. 6 Months statement should be generated after getting ITA or should it be generated while creating EE???
3. In case of notarised gift deed, is it enough to get it notarised from a notary public in a plain paper???
4. Is it necessary to include 6 months credit card statements or a bank certificate indicating current outstanding debts will do???
5. last doubt (a big one .. pls bare with me) I am working for a bank. I have a salary SB which needs to be closed on my exit. So I've opened a new SB for POF this month. I am planning to create EE by Dec (afraid that rules might change next year) so if I get my ITA by Jan, I will have 5 months statement for the new account opened. Will there be a problem?? I am worried :(
1). Cheques will also work. Just attach a scanned copy of the cheque to the Gift deed. And also put in all the necessary details in the gift deed, like - cheque number, date, amount etc.
2). Statements should be generated as near as possible to your application submission date (preferable not more than a week old from the eAPR date).
3). Notarised gift deeds - Are you from India? If yes, get it done on a Rs. 50 stamp paper (I wasn't sure on this, so I did it on a Rs. 50 stamp paper and it worked well for me). If you are not from India, check out with your local authorities about how deeds are done there.
4). Usually people don't show credit card debts. But its my personal suggestion, if you don't have a high debt on the credit card, just attach your current month's credit card statement. It makes the application look more 'honest' to the VO.
5). Don't worry about that. Even if you get an ITA in Jan, you will take atleast a month to collect all other documentation. By the time, you will submit your application, it will be already over six months. ;)

Good Luck..

Reactions: sabharishj

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys,
I need bit of advice, I have not been able to find NOC for my recent job although my 3+ years job is a different one.
I develop study material for a competitive exam in India. What should be my NOC code for express entry for Canada.
Thanks
Hi,

If your 3+ years job is different then you dont need to include the current job in your employment history. Base your application on the previous experience and then enter your current job in personal history (post ITA). This will make your current NOC irrelevant.

regards

Reactions: XInvincibleX

mona2020

Jun 28, 2017
Hello to everyone.

I have a query, in my express entry profile I mentioned about my husband's bachelor qualification even though ECA was not done, so I did not get any points for that.

Recently I moved to a new house and he can not find his Bachelor certificate now. he does not have any photocopy as well, currently, he has transcripts of Bachelor programme only.

In PR application CIC is asking for his all academic documents, so if I just submit the transcript of his qualification will it be enough, or I need to submit scanned copy of certificates as well.

Thanks a lot in advance to everyone.

louis0115

Nov 15, 2016
Hi All, I have two inquires and am wondering if anyone could share some insight into this? Previously, a member from this forum has shared his answers with me and It was very helpful however, I would like to get more feedback from different people to advance my confidence in providing accurate answers:

1) Names - my parents changed my name in 2002 (because they believed the new name would bring me luck...) Does anyone share similar experience? What documents are required to support the name change? Which Type of Name under Other names would be suitable for my situation

2) Personal Activities section - from 2010/07 to 2010/08 I was between high school and university. How should I address this period? What should be the right activity type I use?

Your help in this regard would be much appreciated.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello to everyone.

I have a query, in my express entry profile I mentioned about my husband's bachelor qualification even though ECA was not done, so I did not get any points for that.

Recently I moved to a new house and he can not find his Bachelor certificate now. he does not have any photocopy as well, currently, he has transcripts of Bachelor programme only.

In PR application CIC is asking for his all academic documents, so if I just submit the transcript of his qualification will it be enough, or I need to submit scanned copy of certificates as well.

Thanks a lot in advance to everyone.
Hi,

Since no ECA was done and you did not get any points his education is irrelevant. Therefore, go back to his education history and say he has no education (delete everything) and only mention it in personal history. You will notice that no evidence will be required.

Give a simple explanation in your LOE. e.g - I have removed my husband's education history since no points were awarded for it.

All the best

Reactions: mona2020

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All, I have two inquires and am wondering if anyone could share some insight into this? Previously, a member from this forum has shared his answers with me and It was very helpful however, I would like to get more feedback from different people to advance my confidence in providing accurate answers:

1) Names - my parents changed my name in 2002 (because they believed the new name would bring me luck...) Does anyone share similar experience? What documents are required to support the name change? Which Type of Name under Other names would be suitable for my situation

2) Personal Activities section - from 2010/07 to 2010/08 I was between high school and university. How should I address this period? What should be the right activity type I use?

Your help in this regard would be much appreciated.
Hi,

1) Just submit a notarised affidavit declaring the name change and the government documents confirming the change. I do not recall what the options are under type of name, but they were pretty clear.
2) If you started Uni in 2010/07 just say - student- university.

regards

Reactions: mona2020

lacr2811

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Hey guys! I have a question about my POF. my husband and I are applying, he is the principal applicant. We are currently living in Canada, he has been working for the same company by 3 years! The POF required for 2 family members is almost $16,000 but we can just show $12,000. Do you guys think is any problem??

Please I really need your advise!!

mona2020

Jun 28, 2017
Hi,

Since no ECA was done and you did not get any points his education is irrelevant. Therefore, go back to his education history and say he has no education (delete everything) and only mention it in personal history. You will notice that no evidence will be required.

Give a simple explanation in your LOE. e.g - I have removed my husband's education history since no points were awarded for it.

All the best

Thank you so much for your quick response.

I can edit/ delete his education in PR application section, but in Express entry's " view application" section I cannot delete or edit it because all information is locked there.

So If I just delete from PR application section will it still stay there EE application section right? will it create any problem?

Thank you so much again, you are such a lifesaver.

Reactions: lacr2811

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you so much for your quick response.

I can edit/ delete his education in PR application section, but in Express entry's " view application" section I cannot delete or edit it because all information is locked there.

So If I just delete from PR application section will it still stay there EE application section right? will it create any problem?

Thank you so much again, you are such a lifesaver.
You welcome.

You can't edit anything in the EE profile post-ITA, so it will remain there. BUT you are permitted to make any changes you feel necessary in your PR application and give an explanation in your LOE.

This is very common, so no problems will be created.

Regards