+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

Would it be a problem if I mention my high school education in EE profile as I have not completed it in last ten years and I won't be able to mention it anywhere in personal history section while filling e APR, as I have heard that you are only able to put info for last ten years .

I am claiming points for my Ph.D.

Please help me
No need to include your high school education.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
If I am getting the funds transferred to my account from my father in the form of fd in my name and getting a gift deed executed, in that case, is there any requirement about how long those funds should have been in my name??

samayb

Jul 1, 2017
Hello All,

I got nomination by ON and filling up my forms after getting an ITA.

I have been refused a temporary resident visa in 2016. Where am I suppose to mention the same?

Has XXX been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

OR

Has XXX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

muraleekrishnan

Jun 13, 2017
Hi All,
I am uploading the documents after getting ITA. I am wondering why it's not asking for uploading the IELTS certificates for me and my wife???

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hi,
Can anyone in here tell me, as to how many days it takes to get visa after receiving ITA..
Thanks in advance .
The number of days varies wildly from person to person, based on the complexity of their situation and application, whether additional documents are needed from them, which visa office is processing their application, etc. It's also less "number of days" and more "number of months".

The average time between AOR (CIC's official receipt of your application) and PPR (the request for you to send your passport for the visa) is 6 months, per CIC, but it takes less time for some, more time for others.

Also, there's no guarantee of a visa (permanent residency) just because you get an ITA. First you have to get your application submitted within the deadline after you get your ITA, and then CIC has to review your application and not find any grounds to refuse you - many peoples' applications get rejected due to incompleteness (missing documents) or because CIC decides that the 'evidence' they've provided is not sufficient to support their claims.

astdium

Aug 28, 2017
I have a question regarding the police certificate. I left my home country when I was 17 to come to Canada, and haven't been in any other country for 6 months or longer. What should I provide when they ask for this document in the application? Letter of explanation mentioning this situation?

Thanks for the help!

shariyar_29

Aug 3, 2017
The number of days varies wildly from person to person, based on the complexity of their situation and application, whether additional documents are needed from them, which visa office is processing their application, etc. It's also less "number of days" and more "number of months".

The average time between AOR (CIC's official receipt of your application) and PPR (the request for you to send your passport for the visa) is 6 months, per CIC, but it takes less time for some, more time for others.

Also, there's no guarantee of a visa (permanent residency) just because you get an ITA. First you have to get your application submitted within the deadline after you get your ITA, and then CIC has to review your application and not find any grounds to refuse you - many peoples' applications get rejected due to incompleteness (missing documents) or because CIC decides that the 'evidence' they've provided is not sufficient to support their claims.
Thanks for the reply.

I have not started with my process yet, But i am going to start now. so i need to know few things, they are
ECA- I have done Master, so do i need to send my Graduation transcript ? .. If yes then- My graduation and Masters are from two different University so i can send to envelopes?
IELTS- What is going to be an ideal score?
Age-Its 25 Years.
Occupation- I am an Software Engineer in India Almost Two Years of Experience and I see that This Occupation is in Demand.

Is It a good time to Start the Process now? And what are my chances to get through.

Thanks

Richy Hadeed

Aug 27, 2017
hello.....
i studied at (college of education_english language)and i am currently english teacher as a foreign language at high school level, i've been teaching for three years.
am i involved in the educational credential assessment (eca) and skilled work experience evaluation outside canada??
if yes, what are my chances to immigrate to canada??
thanks.