+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ulltimate

Jul 19, 2017
well you need to remove your work experience from EE profile, only then it will not ask for job letters for accompanying spouse

you can move this to personal history section - whatever you mention in Personal history section does not have to be accompanied with proof
Is it still possible to remove work experience from EE Profile and wont it affect eligibility?

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
Hi, seniors please tell me if we have to mention only the last 10 years work experience while filling in the EE profile.
Thank you

Mifatima

Jul 29, 2017
Guys,

while furnishing details for my kids, under Family Section it's asking:
"Please tell us about MY DAUGHTER NAME's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters.

Do I need to enter our (mother, father and her brother) details, I m confused with the statement "immediate family members that have not been identified in the application."

Plz help
Thanks in advance!
Hi...im having same issue/doubt/confusion...plz help n tell what did u do??
Did u get ur PR?

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
When we create our EE profile, do we have to mention about our complete work history? Since 2006 April I am working, so all put together will be more than 10 yrs. Read somewhere that CIC is looking for details about the last 10 yrs only.
It was actually entry level jobs, for 3 months and another for a yr. It will be hard to collect documents too.
Any suggestions. Thank you

mb92

Aug 26, 2017
Hello everyone,

I received an ITA for express entry and require to submit Police Clearance Certificate.

The CIC website states the below:
'You may need a police certificate from any country or territory that you have spent six months or more since the age of 18.'

Since the age of 18, I have lived in UAE (my current country of residence) and have visited India (my country of origin) no more than 2 weeks at a given time.

Even if I add all the days I spent in India since I turned 18, it doesn't sum up to 6 months.

I know I definitely need the Police Clearance Certificate from UAE but do I also need the certificate from India since my country of origin is India?

Looking forward to your inputs.

Thanks!

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hi all..

Would it be a problem if I mention my high school education in EE profile as I have not completed it in last ten years and I won't be able to mention it anywhere in personal history section while filling e APR, as I have heard that you are only able to put info for last ten years .

I am claiming points for my Ph.D.

Please help me

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
60 days was the amount given previously but it is now 90 days.
Hello

Would it be a problem if I mention my high school education in EE profile as I have not completed it in last ten years and I won't be able to mention it anywhere in personal history section while filling e APR, as I have heard that you are only able to put info for last ten years .

Please help me

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

Please help me
High school? include only the education you have validated through ECA, university education.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
No one has answered yet...Please pay heed to my query!!
Dear All,

I had created my EE profile and submitted the sameon 17/08/2017. I am meeting the FSW criteria and the system has generated the EE profile number and my current score. However, the field for Unique Client Identifier (UCI) is still blank for both of us. (Read me and my spouse). Secondly, I have a question regarding proof of funds. Can I show my investments in mutual funds which are highly liquid towards proof of funds or Can I show the contribution by self and employer towards my pension fund/account as proof of funds to make up for the short fall in the total funds requirements?
Further, I have a query regarding reference letter. My HR can not issue any reference letter for my experience. What are the options available in that case? Can my boss issue such reference letter and what is the format to be used and if it has to be printed on a company's letter head?

Thanks and Regards

Last edited:

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
No one has answered yet...Please pay heed to my query!!
Dear All,

I had created my EE profile and submitted the sameon 17/08/2017. I am meeting the FSW criteria and the system has generated the EE profile number and my current score. However, the field for Unique Client Identifier (UCI) is still blank for both of us. (Read me and my spouse). Secondly, I have a question regarding proof of funds. Can I show my investments in mutual funds which are highly liquid towards proof of funds or Can I show the contribution by self and employer towards my pension fund/account as proof of funds to make up for the short fall in the total funds requirements?
Further, I have a query regarding reference letter. My HR can not issue any reference letter for my experience. What are the options available in that case? Can my boss issue such reference letter and what is the format to be used and if it has to be printed on a company's letter head?

Thanks and Regards
1. The UCI number is generated after you submit your PR application (post receiving ITA) and pass the medicals.

2. Other forum members have reported that they've shown Mutual Fund and/or Provident Fund as PoF. Please read the threads on PoF - there's a lot of information and guidance there.

3. Your direct manager can issue the letter on plain paper and you can then get it notarised to add legal validity. Remember to add his or her business card along with the reference letter. The CIC website and several threads on this forum have information about what the reference letter should contain. Please read and do some research before approaching your manager.

Good luck.

Reactions: hishamx87