+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

KaZUcHen

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2-04-2017
Nomination.....
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
File Transfer...
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
I remember the first day that I started getting EE tips from this forum and you it was helpful. I thought the Canada journey was far fetched.

Thank you as I got the PPR mail yesterday. Yaayyyyyy I am excited:cool:

Reactions: Amar55 and Marty_

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

I was requested to submit an IMM 5406 additional family information form. is it compulsory to provide details in the native language as well??

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
CIC has asked for my passports and photos etc. My 8 month old has his mouth slightly open in photo; is this going to be an issue since CIC photo specs clearly state that mouth should be closed in the passport photos. Problem is that how do you make an 8 month old baby understand photo requirements.. :)
I know in the US they are pretty relaxed about babies photos e.g. they allow for babies to even have their eyes closed in the photo... wondering if CIC will make an issue of his mouth being slightly open in the photo. Does anyone have any experience on this?

Thanks.

FedD

Nov 20, 2016
Hello all

I want to make sure I'm doing it right here
Do I fill my work experience like this if in past 10 years I had 2 years w.e. in Canada and that's all?
I thought maybe I have to put 0 years in ii. paragraph

muraleekrishnan

Jun 13, 2017
Hi Guys,

I got ITA and I am filling the forms and uploading documents.
In the upload documents sections "Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)", what all documents should I upload?

1. I have a home loan
2. I have a credit card
3. I have 2 savings bank accounts (I want to show the fund in one of these accounts for POF)
4. I have a mutual fund (I want to show this fund for POF)
5. Wife savings account (I want to show this fund for POF)
6. Wife's Fixed deposit (I want to show this fund for POF)

Following is mentioned as the instructions for this section

Code:
Express Entry - Permanent Residents

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
    list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
    be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).
Appreciate your advise on this. Thanks.

paryant22

Mar 12, 2016
Hi all,

Need your help on the below query.

I have submitted my ITA application yesterday. My IELTS score is about to expire in Dec 5, 2017. I know that as I have submitted my ITA so my CIC score will not be affected. But my case is a bit different.

My wife got pregnant recently and due to this I have not done the X-ray test in medical examination (done all the remaining medical tests for my wife), as CIC provides a provision for pregnant women to do the X-ray test post delivery. I plan to do the X-ray medical test post delivery (expected Feb 2018).

My fear is that do I need to retake the IELTS test as the validity of my IELTS score will get over till the time of delivery? However, I have submitted the ITA and usually the IELTS score freezes once you submit your ITA application.

I am in two minds and not clear how should I go about this.

I request you all to please advise on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
I remember the first day that I started getting EE tips from this forum and you it was helpful. I thought the Canada journey was far fetched.

Thank you as I got the PPR mail yesterday. Yaayyyyyy I am excited:cool:
Hey congrats!!!!

Jist wanted to ask when did you receive yoir EAPR? We submitted on april and status is still showing "we are doing your background check"

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Hi all,

Need your help on the below query.

I have submitted my ITA application yesterday. My IELTS score is about to expire in Dec 5, 2017. I know that as I have submitted my ITA so my CIC score will not be affected. But my case is a bit different.

My wife got pregnant recently and due to this I have not done the X-ray test in medical examination (done all the remaining medical tests for my wife), as CIC provides a provision for pregnant women to do the X-ray test post delivery. I plan to do the X-ray medical test post delivery (expected Feb 2018).

My fear is that do I need to retake the IELTS test as the validity of my IELTS score will get over till the time of delivery? However, I have submitted the ITA and usually the IELTS score freezes once you submit your ITA application.

I am in two minds and not clear how should I go about this.

I request you all to please advise on this issue.

Thanks in advance.
Replied in another thread.

trvl1982

May 4, 2017
Hi There,
I was filling Quiz , On Page 4 - It's asking exp in year. Are they asking overall experience or only in Canada ? expert pl advice.

Thanks.

KaZUcHen

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2-04-2017
Nomination.....
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
File Transfer...
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
Hey congrats!!!!

Jist wanted to ask when did you receive yoir EAPR? We submitted on april and status is still showing "we are doing your background check"
AOR was April 12, 2017. Status still showing back ground check in progress, but the email from IRCC for PPR landed already. I would advise you to save IRCC in your email contact to avoid them going to spam folders (for yahoo mail user).

Thanks

seancole

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know that Post ITA, we have 90 days to submit. But why do I also see somewhere else that says you have 60 days to complete your profile?

What does this mean? ITA profile will expire after 60 days?

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
AOR was April 12, 2017. Status still showing back ground check in progress, but the email from IRCC for PPR landed already. I would advise you to save IRCC in your email contact to avoid them going to spam folders (for yahoo mail user).

Thanks
Hi,

We have received our EAPR on 1st of April. Can you please share the start letter of the email id from where we would receive the PPR. is it the same one donotreply@cic.gc.co?