+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Man I appriciate the responae..I am not applying under student category...i m applying under job offer.thats wht they say i guess;)
Employment offer category. Why you are proceeding with SINP? It's so slow. I got SINP nomination too but never proceeded with it. What about your crs score?

riteshray

Jul 21, 2017
Employment offer category. Why you are proceeding with SINP? It's so slow. I got SINP nomination too but never proceeded with it. What about your crs score?
I know someone there and they are arranging me a job offer and approval letter for me...i heard that the whole process takes around 9-11 months..is it not right?...crs is 358

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know someone there and they are arranging me a job offer and approval letter for me...i heard that the whole process takes around 9-11 months..is it not right?...crs is 358
Around a month for sinp nomination and 16 months after submitting your file at federal level.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I bet you could. They mentioned that we can attach additional sheet, if there is not enough space. BTW, what was wrong with Schedule A, which you would have provided before?
Thanks, It looks like I need to attach a sheet for almost all the forms, because in most of them there is something long haha. Nothing wrong, my AOR was two months ago, and today they started to process my application (uci and ip1), I am filling exactly the same as in AoR, maybe they just want an updated one.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i hope its an authorised company and not asking you for any money...

usually LMIA is a very long and painstaking process... if someone is asking for a truckload of money in return for a job offer, its probably fake...

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Hello guys, should a U.S DV lottery application in 2014 need be disclosed even though, the application was not successful?. Has anyone gotten PPR under this scenario without disclosing it or was it disclosed.

riteshray

Jul 21, 2017
i hope its an authorised company and not asking you for any money...

usually LMIA is a very long and painstaking process... if someone is asking for a truckload of money in return for a job offer, its probably fake...
They are not asking for money, however the fees and and all I have to bear....Do u have any idea about LMIA processing time ? And the time frame after job approval letter.

dreamer88

Feb 27, 2017
Dear members

I am hoping to get an ITA with CRS score of 429. I had a question in mind i wanted to ask. I have admission in concordia university and also have CAQ, i applied for student visa and was rejected. Now i have applied for express entry, will my previous intent to acquire education from province of Quebec create problem for express entry application.
If it does create problem then how can i prove that i no longer have the same intent.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear members

I am hoping to get an ITA with CRS score of 429. I had a question in mind i wanted to ask. I have admission in concordia university and also have CAQ, i applied for student visa and was rejected. Now i have applied for express entry, will my previous intent to acquire education from province of Quebec create problem for express entry application.
If it does create problem then how can i prove that i no longer have the same intent.
no, i dont think so ... you should be OK

Reactions: dreamer88

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Anybody aware about "Cash at POS" facility with any Canadian bank?

nilsen21

May 31, 2017
Wanted to ask a question to experienced members here.. the question might be bit naive..... How do we upload documents & LOE once you are logged in the portal? As we hit the 'Continue Application' button, there is a first page where we can update multiple forms towards the Permanent Residence Application which has to be completed.
But where is the page where the documents and LOE are uploaded? Is it the next page after we hit 'Continue'?