+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have received Its on Aug 2nd.
My wife is primary applicant.
When I was uploading the documents... website was asking to upload mine employment record with reference letter having job responsibility mentioned.
Is it necessary to get this documents ready since no points were claimed since I am secondary applicant?
Any suggestions?
Although my wife is having exper8letter with job responsibility
well you need to remove your work experience from EE profile, only then it will not ask for job letters for accompanying spouse

you can move this to personal history section - whatever you mention in Personal history section does not have to be accompanied with proof

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
Help Please.

I need to get educational documents verified. Last degree is masters.

Which agency/institute only accept bachelor and master but not the Intermediate/ HSC attestation.

Please guide

jesusamuel

Oct 12, 2014
well you need to remove your work experience from EE profile, only then it will not ask for job letters for accompanying spouse

you can move this to personal history section - whatever you mention in Personal history section does not have to be accompanied with proof

Thanks for your input buddy

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hello friends,

I have having a major dilemma here. I came to know that around 90% of my job responsibilities do match with NOC 0113, however, the employment requirement given for this NOC page is that it is mandatory to have several years experience of NOC 1225 as well. Upon matching the job duties of NOC 1225, I found out that my previous responsibilities don't match well with the NOC 1225 (matching around 40%). And I am in the NOC 0113 responsibilities for over three years now while for NOC 1225 it is only around 1 year and 8 months.

In this situation, how might I cover up my back by presenting a logical explanation for such deviation? I am sure I can get a very effective answer to this query here. Thank you all :)

BR

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Help Please.

I need to get educational documents verified. Last degree is masters.

Which agency/institute only accept bachelor and master but not the Intermediate/ HSC attestation.

Please guide
WES and IQAS

only need to get highest degree assessed... no need for 10+2

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi,

Even I have same NOCs - 1225 & 0113. I believe NOC 0113 is a senior level version of NOC 1225.
If you do not have a long career experience (at least 9-10 years) in Supply Chain Management (Procurement), I would suggest you to not to choose NOC 0113 and instead try and get an employment reference close to NOC 1225.

All the best

Hello Samchop,

Thanks for your reply. How many years of experience do you have ? Can you support me by letting me know what other NOC can I give instead of NOC 0113/1225 ? Actually I have performed really well in my office, so my managing director promoted me, even before actual time, to duties where I had to perform all those duties as mentioned in the NOC 0113 list, and hereby I think I am in trouble for such progression.

If you have any solution, brother pls do help me. Thank you.

BR

riteshray

Jul 21, 2017
Hi,
I need some information on Sinp job offer approval letter.
Can anyone assist me that how much time does it normally takes to get the approval. And after getting the approval letter what steps do i need to take..and wht cic takes..its kinda urgent.
Thanks

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Dear all,
I have a query regarding uploading education documents viz. marks sheets and degree certificates. Do I need to scan and upload the original documents? or do I need to get the xerox copies of each of the marks sheets, get it notary attested and then scan the same and upload with my application if I happen to get an ITA in the future? Secondly, I have a doubt about the Proof of funds to be shown. How old those funds need to be? And do I need to just scan and upload the bank fixed deposit receipts only? or do I need balance certificate or any other letter to be issued from my bank and then scan and upload them along with my bank fixed deposit receipts?
Thanking in anticipation of a detailed reply...

riteshray

Jul 21, 2017
Dear all,
I have a query regarding uploading education documents viz. marks sheets and degree certificates. Do I need to scan and upload the original documents? or do I need to get the xerox copies of each of the marks sheets, get it notary attested and then scan the same and upload with my application if I happen to get an ITA in the future? Secondly, I have a doubt about the Proof of funds to be shown. How old those funds need to be? And do I need to just scan and upload the bank fixed deposit receipts only? or do I need balance certificate or any other letter to be issued from my bank and then scan and upload them along with my bank fixed deposit receipts?
Thanking in anticipation of a detailed reply...
You dont need to notary attest the documents..simply scan the original ones and upload it.
For the proof of funds..you need the bank certificate or any authorization letter which will have your bank details and cleary states that the funds are how long..usually they need to be minimum 6 months old..you can also show your pf statements which is duly signed from the pf office..

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I need some information on Sinp job offer approval letter.
Can anyone assist me that how much time does it normally takes to get the approval. And after getting the approval letter what steps do i need to take..and wht cic takes..its kinda urgent.
Thanks
Where do you work in Sask? Did you talk to your employer if they gonna help for SINP job approval letter?

riteshray

Jul 21, 2017
Where do you work in Sask? Did you talk to your employer if they gonna help for SINP job approval letter?
Hi,
I have options to choose from saskatoon or regina...they will arrange the job approval letter..i m just curious as they said it will take around 45 days...so just wanted to know how much time it will take.. and the process after that..

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, just received ADR today and I have to submit the Schedule A form (imm5669E). I will have to attach an additional sheet for the full personal history, as the form only has 5 rows and I got 10. Another problem I found when filling the form is that for example in some fields as the education centre, I can't write the university name because there is no enough space. My question is, should I attach the tables I can't fully complete in a new sheet also? Thanks

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have options to choose from saskatoon or regina...they will arrange the job approval letter..i m just curious as they said it will take around 45 days...so just wanted to know how much time it will take.. and the process after that..
That's sweet. As long as they are helping with letter, you are fine. On an average it takes around a month or so to get sinp letter from sinp, if your company is not registered, however, I got my sinp letter in a day. After getting sinp letter, you have to apply for sinp by creating account on SINP OASIS (Link: https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca/apex/f?p=305:101:5529931585308). Fill all info and upload documents according to checklist generated. I'm assuming, you are applying under SINP Student category?
If you need any help, PM me.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, just received ADR today and I have to submit the Schedule A form (imm5669E). I will have to attach an additional sheet for the full personal history, as the form only has 5 rows and I got 10. Another problem I found when filling the form is that for example in some fields as the education centre, I can't write the university name because there is no enough space. My question is, should I attach the tables I can't fully complete in a new sheet also? Thanks
I bet you could. They mentioned that we can attach additional sheet, if there is not enough space. BTW, what was wrong with Schedule A, which you would have provided before?

riteshray

Jul 21, 2017
That's sweet. As long as they are helping with letter, you are fine. On an average it takes around a month or so to get sinp letter from sinp, if your company is not registered, however, I got my sinp letter in a day. After getting sinp letter, you have to apply for sinp by creating account on SINP OASIS (Link: https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca/apex/f?p=305:101:5529931585308). Fill all info and upload documents according to checklist generated. I'm assuming, you are applying under SINP Student category?
If you need any help, PM me.
Thanks Man I appriciate the responae..I am not applying under student category...i m applying under job offer.thats wht they say i guess;)