+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

canada-dream

Aug 5, 2017
Hello guys, do I need to get pcc for a country I visit yearly while on holiday. If the cumulative is up to 180days and not 6 months in a row

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
why dont you try applying for PCC from the passport office? they give a very generic PCC without mentioning addresses and stuff - thats what ideally you should have.

good luck
Hello, I dont have a passport office near me. The nearest is SFO which is 2 hours flight journey away.

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hello...

Thanks to all the senior members of the forum for being the savior for a newbie like me...

As stated earlier, I am creating my express entry profile and wanted to know what month-year should I input in study field for completion of the course (To column).

For instance,
1. I completed attending the classes for my Bachelors' degree and appeared for the exam: March-2005,
2. Passed the Examination: May-2005
3. Degree awarded: August-2005.

Which one should I use?
Thanks in advance
Dr. Amit Trivedi

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
There's no need to mention your 10th and 12th grade results. Begin with your PhD, then Masters and lastly Bachelors.

Good luck.
Big thanks for being the savior for a newbie like me...

As stated earlier, I am creating my express entry profile and wanted to know what month-year should I input in study field for completion of the course (To column).

For instance,
1. I completed attending the classes for my Bachelors' degree and appeared for the exam: March-2005,
3. Degree conferred: August-2005.

Which one should I use?

Thanks in advance
Dr. Amit Trivedi

Last edited:

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017

For instance,

Which one should I use?

Thanks in advance
Dr. Amit Trivedi
In my humble opinion ( and I may be wrong). Completion date should be the last day you went to school. So March 2005.
In my case I attended BTech 2003-2007 but our Degree was awarded 2008. I started working 2007 after completing my BTech.

Mike@@

Jul 8, 2017
Hello,

I just received my OINP nomination and waiting for the ITA. I just discovered that I wrote the spelling of my employer's name wrong in the EE profile but I wrote it right in my OINP application. Can I change it in the EE profile now or will it affect my profile or nomination?

Thanks in advance.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I just received my OINP nomination and waiting for the ITA. I just discovered that I wrote the spelling of my employer's name wrong in the EE profile but I wrote it right in my OINP application. Can I change it in the EE profile now or will it affect my profile or nomination?

Thanks in advance.
i'm not 100% sure if you can change it now... i would rather just explain in LoE after I get ITA... but its upto you

Reactions: Mike@@

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017

For instance,

Which one should I use?

Thanks in advance
Dr. Amit Trivedi

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Hello...

Thanks to all the senior members of the forum for being the savior for a newbie like me...

For instance,

Which one should I use?
Thanks in advance
Dr. Amit Trivedi
It should be mentioned in your degree certificate. You cannot mention March 2005, because you didn't pass your finals at that time and didn't receive a degree. I believe you are from India, and it may be different issue all together. But usually the end of studying is the date of certificate issued. E.g.. my finished my university studies in April and had exam on May but I mentioned final date as June, because that's what was mentioned in my certificate.

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
It should be mentioned in your degree certificate. You cannot mention March 2005, because you didn't pass your finals at that time and didn't receive a degree. I believe you are from India, and it may be different issue all together. But usually the end of studying is the date of certificate issued. E.g.. my finished my university studies in April and had exam on May but I mentioned final date as June, because that's what was mentioned in my certificate.
Thanks for the reply....Should I enter the month and year according to my transcript/Degree Certificate which mentions that I have passed the examination in the month of March-2005. While the degree was conferred in the month of August-2005.

Please help

Mike@@

Jul 8, 2017
i'm not 100% sure if you can change it now... i would rather just explain in LoE after I get ITA... but its upto you
Thanks so much for your reply. I thought of writing an LoE too as I know that IRCC are looking for any reason to reject the application :D. and at the same time I did not want to mess anything with my nomination and my score.

Thanks again and good luck.