+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

I need your opinion on the following issue of mine please!

My case is: I took upfront medical test on May 25 before I got an ITA on May 26.

Recently I came up with the requirement that we don't need to complete medical test before getting an ITA. I am not sure if this is mandatory or not. Please share your knowledge and opinion as my deadline is in 3 weeks time. Thank you!

Where I got the info: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp:

Medical exams
You must have a medical exam before you apply. Your family members must also have one, even if they aren’t coming with you.

We won’t approve your permanent resident application if your health:

• is a danger to Canada’s public health or safety
  • would cause too much demand on health or social services in Canada
When the panel physician completes the medical exam, they will give you an:

• information printout sheet
  • IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form
You must provide a copy of these documents when you apply online.

Don’t complete your medical exam until you get your invitation to apply. The results of your exam must be valid at the time you submit your application for permanent residence. For this reason, it is a good idea to complete the exam as close as possible to the date you submit your online application.
Not mandatory, you can safely get the medicals done before obtaining your ITA.

Reactions: Umidjon90

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
I recently got ITA but had to decline it because I need to delete my National ID card information that was added along with passport information in my Express Entry profile. Also Birth City of my spouse was incorrect in Express Entry profile. Do you think this update will have negative impact on Ontario nomination (Though neither of them was mentioned in Ontario profile as they don't require it). Though these changes have no impact on CRS. Please reply.

SDS

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hi,

There is two letters difference in mine and my sibling's birth certificates. when we produce those as proof of sibling relationship, will it be a problem? What kind of document should submit for that? I am not claiming points for siblings but they asked details.

Thank you

:):):)

SDS

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hi,

Do we need to upload translated birth certificate and identification card apart from the passport? Those documents have been translated into English. If so do we need to upload affidavit from sworn translator?

Thank you

:):):)

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi friends...i am eligible under Saskatchewan in-demand skilled worker category and nova Scotia in-demand skilled worker Category. My query is..
1. Can i apply for both at same time.
2. Do i have to create profile under express entry pool or not?
3. My score for Saskatchewan stands at 61 out of 70. I dont have any link to Saskatchewan so from rest of 30 points i would not get any single point. It stands at 61/100. How Saskatchewan's selection criteria works?
4. Do i have chances to get selected under Saskatchewan with score mentioned above?
5. I am unable to understand Low, average and high point list of Saskatchewan which reflects yearwise candidates selected by region. Where lowest point stands at 80 and average is 145. How this works?

Pls help.

Thanks in advance.

anudeep singh

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
My employer not writing me down:
Job Duties, Annual Salary, Full Time Hours per Week
on my Verification of Employment

What do I do ?

PLEASE HELP

sagar.ghabade

Aug 3, 2017
Need some expert advice guys!
Background -
I have IELTS score valid (for me and wife) for one more year. Applied for BE and MS transcripts and waiting for those, then I'll apply for
ECA.

Need advice on below pointers :
1. Which is best agency to get ECA done? I presume WES. I am IT professional and my wife is HR professional. I am trying to get ECA done for both of us?

2. Which NOC code to choose if there are multiple ones matching the job duties? 2-3 NOCs each matches our job profile. so while choosing will it make a difference if the NOC is from type 0 or A (in terms of points awarded for skilled experience)

3.What all are the other documents I need to apply and can initiate till the time I wait for transcripts and ECA

4. Regarding job duties reference letter, its not possible to get the customised letter as per the policy of my previous employers (which is the case with most IT MNCs in India). What is the way out here. We have standard joining, releasing and other documents from all the employers

I know this is very specific and guidance will help me in proceeding in right direction. Many thanks in advance.

MG22

Jul 31, 2017
I am preparing the documentation for my Canada PR.

Quick question on documents:

Employment Related:

1. Do I need to prepare job reference letter of all employers or just any one employer in last 3 years where I worked for more than a year full time?
  2. Do I also need to provide additional documents like Payslips, Tax documents like Form 16, ITR, Salary credit proof like Bank statements etc?

Proof of funds related:

1. Is it mandatory to have proof of funds only in name of primary applicant or can it be in Spouse name or may be joint name
  2. Can I include bank statements from 2 different countries

For complete documentation, So far in my check list I have:
  1. IELTS
  2. ECA
  3. PCC
  4. Proof of funds
  5. Employment docs
Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance

Barkha

Jul 6, 2017
Hi Friends,

I am the main applicant and am awaiting my IELTS score which is due on the 11th of August to initiate my EE Profile.

My husband would be submitting his passport for renewal and would have it by the end of this month, can i write a letter of explanation and inform the immigration authority about the same and on the EE profile mention his previous passport number to be able to create and submit my profile.

Awaiting your response.

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
If i was unemployed, what should I mention in Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, or facility as appropriate.? Thanks a lot

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
If i was unemployed, what should I mention in Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, or facility as appropriate.? Thanks a lot
You leave it blank, if that refuses put N/A.

REGARDS

Reactions: pino1130

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
You leave it blank, if that refuses put N/A.

REGARDS
Hi TanakaM,
I'm confusing of filling travel & personal history. I have 3 following questions that really need your advice.

1. For example, if I was unemployed from Nov 1 to Jan 15, but employed from Jan 16 onward, when I fill in the time, should I write
  • from Nov to Jan Unemployed and from Jan to March Employed or
  • from Nov to Dec Unemployed and from Jan to March Employed? I mean if the overlap is a problem?
2. I used to study in NL for 2 years. Then I'm back to my home country until now. How should I mention these 2 trips? Currently, I'm writing like this. Is it correct?
  • From 19 Aug 2013 to 28 May 2015: NL
  • From 28 May 2015 - tick on-going: my home country.
3. And if I mention as above, what should I fill in the Region/City/Town of visit? Is it the destination on flights or my real cities where I live and work? It's not only one city but many.

Please help to advise. Thank you a lot.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Friends,

I am the main applicant and am awaiting my IELTS score which is due on the 11th of August to initiate my EE Profile.

My husband would be submitting his passport for renewal and would have it by the end of this month, can i write a letter of explanation and inform the immigration authority about the same and on the EE profile mention his previous passport number to be able to create and submit my profile.

Awaiting your response.
Hi,

Go ahead and create your EE profile with his current passport number. If you get an ITA before the new passport comes you can change the passport number in your PR application and explain the change in your LOE.

All the best

Reactions: Wandering Mind