+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
j
Hi Experts ,
Dear group members thank you & appreciate all of you for excellent support.
I am new to this Forum..Just want to clear some doubt regards to my old online Assessment for EE on CIC .
i dont remember exact details what i submitted almost 3 years ago as my circumstances changed
Is it still countable with new profile,.
Can I submit a new one ..What if profile doesn't resembles with old profile..?
Complete Procedure to aplly Express entry profile ?

Thanks
just create a new profile you should be fine.
profile usually expires after 1 year anyway

Suzirizi

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
1)My bank has provided the letter on the letterhead but no email and address of the bank is mentioned. Will that be fine?
2) bank officials said that they can provide bank statements for past months but they will not mention average balance and closing balance in the letter. Will that be fine too?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1)My bank has provided the letter on the letterhead but no email and address of the bank is mentioned. Will that be fine?
2) bank officials said that they can provide bank statements for past months but they will not mention average balance and closing balance in the letter. Will that be fine too?
no email is fine, would have been useful if address was mentioned. but its not a deal breaker
what it should say however is name, account number, date when account was open, closing balance in account as of today among other things.

yeah bank statements (stamped, always stamped) should be fine. no need to show average balance in that case.

Reactions: Suzirizi

akreviews

Jun 21, 2017
Hi Experts,

I've just received a message in my CIC account asking for IMM 5475 E : AUTHORITY TO RELEASE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A DESIGNATED INDIVIDUAL.

I clearly remember I had assigned my brother as a 'Representative' when I had submitted the application. But when I downloaded the .pdf file it asks for fields like 'Name of the office where application was submitted', 'Location of office' etc.

Can anyone please guide me how the form needs to be filled if you have already done this? If it is OK with you maybe you can hide your personal info and can send me the file you sent to CIC so that I can have clarity on the fields and what info will be more perfect.

Not sure if this matters, but just to share I received ITA on 31st May.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Ankit

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experts,

I've just received a message in my CIC account asking for IMM 5475 E : AUTHORITY TO RELEASE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A DESIGNATED INDIVIDUAL.

I clearly remember I had assigned my brother as a 'Representative' when I had submitted the application. But when I downloaded the .pdf file it asks for fields like 'Name of the office where application was submitted', 'Location of office' etc.

Can anyone please guide me how the form needs to be filled if you have already done this? If it is OK with you maybe you can hide your personal info and can send me the file you sent to CIC so that I can have clarity on the fields and what info will be more perfect.

Regards,
Ankit
thats an unusual request - havent seen one before

but usually when you hire a representative its either an immigration consultant or a lawyer... if you needed your brother to have access you would just give him the password lol

anyway just fill the form to the best of your abilities, put n/a wherever its not applicable (like office name, location, number etc) and attach a letter of explanation stating you assigned your brother as a representative and the reason why you assigned him also. should be fine

good luck

Reactions: akreviews

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hello People,

Quick query. Do I required Letter of Experience from all my previous employers or only the current one?
Additionally, Huawei Telecom had transferred to Huawei Technology now in India, also Nokia Siemens Networks is know called Nokia or Nokia Networks. So the letters I will received will be on their new letterheads. I have my offer letters, relieving letters and appraisal letters from all these firms - but on their old letterhead at the time. I do not have payslips saved other than last 2 years of my current job.

my work History:
2007-2008: Huawei Telecom
2008: Ericsson
2009-2010: Huawei Telecom (but on Kelly's payroll)
2010-2013: Nokia Siemens Networks
2014: Nationwide Insurance US (But on Comsource's payroll)
2015: GA for a US school (I was a student there)
2015-present: Working as Management Consultant in US.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi Experts,

Regards,
Ankit
This is a pretty common request these days. You can call or mail CIC to know your current visa office.

cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Use the above email id and send an email with EE Application number, Full Name, Date of Birth, Category of Application (FSW, CEC or PNP) and UCI (If allotted).

As for the form is concerned, its a pretty simple form. I'll try to get a sample for you if I can.

Good luck!

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi,

Please l need advice with regards to POF. I was just at my bank a d they send they don't issue letters for immigration or visa purposes. They only print out bank statement and they sign and stamp it.
The manager said they only accept email correspondence from embassy.
Is this ok or how can i go about this?
Hi,

Ask them to put this in writing. Then submit your 6 months statement together with this letter form the bank. You can also explain this in your LOE.

All the best.
I am in a similar situation. My bank is being diplomatic and not saying it outright that they don't issue letters for visa. They're just beating about the bush that bank statements from the last 6 months are sufficient for visa purposes.

I'll be getting all my statements (they've a complete summary of my account and all the required details like account number and the bank's code etc) stamped and signed by the bank officials and explaining my situation in an LOE.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: seancole

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello People,

Quick query. Do I required Letter of Experience from all my previous employers or only the current one?
Additionally, Huawei Telecom had transferred to Huawei Technology now in India, also Nokia Siemens Networks is know called Nokia or Nokia Networks. So the letters I will received will be on their new letterheads. I have my offer letters, relieving letters and appraisal letters from all these firms - but on their old letterhead at the time. I do not have payslips saved other than last 2 years of my current job.

my work History:
2007-2008: Huawei Telecom
2008: Ericsson
2009-2010: Huawei Telecom (but on Kelly's payroll)
2010-2013: Nokia Siemens Networks
2014: Nationwide Insurance US (But on Comsource's payroll)
2015: GA for a US school (I was a student there)
2015-present: Working as Management Consultant in US.
Hi,

You need references for all the experience you have claimed points for. The rest goes into personal history were no evidence is required.
About the name changes- explain this in your LOE.
About pay slips- they are optional so don't worry.

All the best

Reactions: Kuchbhi

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Tanaka,

Have you received the PPR? Just asking as i have received EAPR on 1st april and it is still in background check

Regaards,

Hi,

Likewise. NA2 for the past month or so.

regards

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Dear friends,

I need your opinion on the following issue of mine please!

My case is: I took upfront medical test on May 25 before I got an ITA on May 26.

Recently I came up with the requirement that we don't need to complete medical test before getting an ITA. I am not sure if this is mandatory or not. Please share your knowledge and opinion as my deadline is in 3 weeks time. Thank you!

Where I got the info: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp:

Medical exams
You must have a medical exam before you apply. Your family members must also have one, even if they aren’t coming with you.

We won’t approve your permanent resident application if your health:

• is a danger to Canada’s public health or safety
  • would cause too much demand on health or social services in Canada
When the panel physician completes the medical exam, they will give you an:

• information printout sheet
  • IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form
You must provide a copy of these documents when you apply online.

Don’t complete your medical exam until you get your invitation to apply. The results of your exam must be valid at the time you submit your application for permanent residence. For this reason, it is a good idea to complete the exam as close as possible to the date you submit your online application.