+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

seancole

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Please l need advice with regards to POF. I was just at my bank a d they send they don't issue letters for immigration or visa purposes. They only print out bank statement and they sign and stamp it.
The manager said they only accept email correspondence from embassy.
Is this ok or how can i go about this?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

Please l need advice with regards to POF. I was just at my bank a d they send they don't issue letters for immigration or visa purposes. They only print out bank statement and they sign and stamp it.
The manager said they only accept email correspondence from embassy.
Is this ok or how can i go about this?
Hi,

Ask them to put this in writing. Then submit your 6 months statement together with this letter form the bank. You can also explain this in your LOE.

All the best.

attituderohit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yes, because the 1st instruction just says at least 35mm x 45mm, so it can be bigger. I did that.

The only thing to note is that the 2nd instruction says the picture must be less than 6 months old. You will likely get PPR within 6 months, but if you don't just get new pics.

Regards
Does this seems to be good for eAPR ?

Size : 111 KB
Resolution: 96 DPI
Pixels : 700 W & 799 H
Inch : 7.29 W & 8.32 H

As it says that the minimum 35mm x 45MM, I believe that this one is bigger and will work fine. Please confirm.

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Hi, I just got ITA. One thing I noticed in my Express Entry profile, my IQAS ECA no. is mentioned without any suffix (i.e. 1334789) but in my original IQAS ECA certificate file number is mentioned as 1334789IMM. Here IMM is the suffix, that I didn't mention in EE profile. just wrote the number. Will it be a problem?

Esele

Jul 14, 2017
Hello everyone. Please I need some help.
I already have a profile with cic as I have been granted a visit visa twice(paper based application) in my last application I mistake put my work experience as 2014 to 2015,instead of to 2016 and put my second job experience as 2016 to 2017. As u can see that means I have two years experience and which put my csr score at 226. I wanted to create my express entry profile and correct the mistake of my first employment as 2014 to 2016 but I am scared because
1. If they would penalize me for the mistake and say I am lying and thereby as for proof. Now the problem is I was paid in checks and sometimes by hand as so it doesn't reflect on my bank statement.
Should I be patient I use the one year that I can proof ( I have paid slips and back statement to prove this)
Or should I go ahead and use the 3 years and explain my situation.
Sorry for the long write up I wanted to make if clear

Danaan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Virginia, USA
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Can anyone clarify whether additional CRS points are awarded for obtaining professional licensure (as required by the Saskatchewan EE program that recently reopened) - is that the same thing as Certificate of Qualification?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, I just got ITA. One thing I noticed in my Express Entry profile, my IQAS ECA no. is mentioned without any suffix (i.e. 1334789) but in my original IQAS ECA certificate file number is mentioned as 1334789IMM. Here IMM is the suffix, that I didn't mention in EE profile. just wrote the number. Will it be a problem?
Hi,

No it wont. Just correct this in your PR application and make note of it in your Letter of Explanation (LOE).

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Does this seems to be good for eAPR ?

Size : 111 KB
Resolution: 96 DPI
Pixels : 700 W & 799 H
Inch : 7.29 W & 8.32 H

As it says that the minimum 35mm x 45MM, I believe that this one is bigger and will work fine. Please confirm.
I'm not good at translating these things, so if you have followed the instructions I shared you are good to go.

Regards

Swapnali

Jul 27, 2017
Hi,

The way your consultant has put it is inaccurate. What happens is that if you get scores of L8 R7 W7 S7 you get more CRS points for language and transferable skills. So people with such high Language score tend to have higher overall CRS scores, which means they tend to get ITAs faster.

Play around with this tool and see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Hope that is clear.
Yes ...Thanks Tanaka :)

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi fellow experts,

I would like to share a complex scenario with you here. Currently, I have 387 points, and I will be approaching IELTS again in September which will give me around 432 points. However, I am an engineer, so I have the chance also to apply for Saskatchewan with my one-year work experience. So my Question is do you think I should apply for the PNP program now and wait for the IELTS results? And If my IELTS results are satisfactory, will it be possible for me to go back to the Federal Worker Express Entry system after cancelling the PNP?

What would you recommend me to do? Thanks in advance.

BR

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi fellow experts,

I would like to share a complex scenario with you here. Currently, I have 387 points, and I will be approaching IELTS again in September which will give me around 432 points. However, I am an engineer, so I have the chance also to apply for Saskatchewan with my one-year work experience. So my Question is do you think I should apply for the PNP program now and wait for the IELTS results? And If my IELTS results are satisfactory, will it be possible for me to go back to the Federal Worker Express Entry system after cancelling the PNP?

What would you recommend me to do? Thanks in advance.

BR
No issues. You can go ahead with your plans.

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi Tanaka,

Have you received the PPR? Just asking as i have received EAPR on 1st april and it is still in background check

Regaards,
There are 2 photograph requests. The first is for the picture you scan and upload in eAPR. Follow these instructions:

Frame size

• The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.
  • The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
  • The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm.
  • Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.
Quality/resolution

If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.

File format

• The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.
  • The final size of the image should ideally be 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
  • The image must be in colour (24 bits per pixel) in RGB colour space, which is the common output for most digital cameras.

Request 2, is the one which needs to be taken by a professional photographer. You get it with PPR and you send hard copies together with your passport. Follow these instructions:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Regards

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Maverick,

Thanks for your reply. If you can let me know after how long do usually the engineers get the Saskatchewan nomination after applying before they can get the ITA, that will be supportive of you. Thanks

BR

syedmustafa

Aug 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Hi Experts ,
Dear group members thank you & appreciate all of you for excellent support.
I am new to this Forum..Just want to clear some doubt regards to my old online Assessment for EE on CIC .
i dont remember exact details what i submitted almost 3 years ago as my circumstances changed
Is it still countable with new profile,.
Can I submit a new one ..What if profile doesn't resembles with old profile..?
Complete Procedure to aplly Express entry profile ?

Thanks