+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys thanks for the reply, also if someone can suggest on the below issue, my transcripts made by university have digital signature on it, however they are in the sealed envolop and stamp on it as well. So will there be any issue from wes end?
Hi,

As long as you are following WES instructions, there is no problem at all.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi!

Pls help out!

I lived in Pakistan from birth to July, 2013. Then got employed in UAE. From July, 2013 uptill now I have visited Pakistan many times. I departed Pakistan the last time in June, 2017.

So,

Pakistan PCC should be from the Date I turned 18 TILL July, 2013 which is the date I permanently moved to UAE

OR

Pakistan PCC should be from the Date I turned 18 TILL June, 2017 which is the date I last departed from Pakistan

Thanks!
Hi,

Option 2 mate.

Regards

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi,

Option 2 mate.

Regards
Thanks! But won't it be contradictory. As my address details mentions me staying in UAE from July, 2013 to present, whereas the Pakistan PCC states that I am the resident from Oct, 2007 to June, 2017? Or maybe explanation in LOE would suffice.

Thanks!

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi All,

My express entry profile was in submitted status and today morning when I logged in, I was surprised to see status of the submitted turned to be 'updated'. I have not received any email or anything corresponding to the same. After I clicked on check messages. The status came back to submitted again.

note: my OINP application is in assessment status with ontario province.

can someone share their views on the same? Is there anything to worry?
Experts...Please help!! Need your valuable info.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks! But won't it be contradictory. As my address details mentions me staying in UAE from July, 2013 to present, whereas the Pakistan PCC states that I am the resident from Oct, 2007 to June, 2017? Or maybe explanation in LOE would suffice.

Thanks!
Im not saying you stayed there, I'm saying your PCC must clear you for all the years since the age of 18.

regards

Aymen786

Jul 29, 2017
Dear All,
I am applying with my husband for EE and my sister in law is a Canadian citizen. I am the principal applicant. Will we be eligible for additional 15 scores ?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear All,
I am applying with my husband for EE and my sister in law is a Canadian citizen. I am the principal applicant. Will we be eligible for additional 15 scores ?
Yes.
"
Points for sibling in Canada
31 (1)
Fifteen points may be assigned to a foreign national if either they or their accompanying spouse or common-law partner has at least one sibling who is

• (a) 18 years or older;
  • (b) a Canadian citizen or permanent resident; and
  • (c) living in Canada."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/express-entry.asp

regards

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Im not saying you stayed there, I'm saying your PCC must clear you for all the years since the age of 18.

regards
Hmm..the pakistan pcc mentions the dates as 'period of resident' at the mentioned address. So it does imply that i was living there till june, 2017.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hmm..the pakistan pcc mentions the dates as 'period of resident' at the mentioned address. So it does imply that i was living there till june, 2017.
Well, if the Pakistan PCC is different from others I won't be able to help. Perhaps your fellow country man can clear your confusion.

All the best

Reactions: oritsedere

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Well, if the Pakistan PCC is different from others I won't be able to help. Perhaps your fellow country man can clear your confusion.

All the best
Thanks!! I will make Pakistan PPC from The date I turned 18 till the Departure Date of my last visit to Pakistan
and will clarify in LOE.

Thanks so much for your guidance!

Reactions: TanakaM

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hi All,

I have spme query regarding the documents to be sent to WES.

I have two degree from two different university for 2 different course. I had got both the transcripts.

I got the Reference no. from the WES also.

The documents I am planning to send are :
a. attested photocopy of both the degrees
b. Transcripts of both the degrees

My queries :

1. Any more document do I need to sent with this ?
2. I had one reference no. from WES, now should I sent the transcript and degree zerox in separate envolopes or is it okay to send all in one big envolope ?
3. Where do I need to right the Reference no. which I got from WES ? do I need to right on all the documents or only on the main envolope ?

If any more things I need to take care then please let me know. I am doing this for the first time and dont have anyone experinced to guide.

Waiting for the reply. Based on that will send the documents.
What I did was, I put me and my wife's document in 1 big Envelope and send it to WES.
On the top of the Big Envelope I wrote both WES reference numbers (Me and my wife's).
Inside, On our respective documents, we put sticky notes with our respective WES reference numbers. Our documents have been accepted.

riteshray

Jul 21, 2017
Can someone suggest on the below issue, my transcripts made by university have digital signature on it, however they are in the sealed envolop and stamp on it as well. So will there be any issue from wes end?