+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hi,
I got denied a U.S visa today and my AOR was june 10, 2017. Do I have to notify CIC about this?
Hi,

In my opinion, you don't. It should be ok because at the time of application you had not be refused.

"Specifically, let us know if:
• your personal circumstances change:
o e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage, divorce, death of a spouse, etc.
• your email address, mailing address or phone number changes
• you change your immigration representative
• you want to withdraw your application
• you lose a job offer or lose a provincial or territorial nomination."

This should be on you AOR.

Regards

nsrk

Star Member
May 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Med's Done....
14-08-2017
Hi,
I have done ECA for my masters and mentioned that in my Express entry profile. I haven't mentioned anything about my bachelor's since I am not claiming any points for that. Is this ok?

ricky87

Jun 20, 2017
Hi All,
My medical results were approved 2 days back and the Landing Fee and Application fee were both paid along with Application. I was just wondering what would be the next step? Would they ask me for my Passport to stamp the visa?

ricky87

Jun 20, 2017
Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I applied for Permanent Residency. Application date was 16th March 2017. My Medical was passed 2 days back and I had paid the landing fee and application fee along with the application. I was wondering what would be the next step in the process. Would the next step be Passport Request?

Can someone please advice?

bionic19

May 6, 2016
Hello TanakaM, I will be glad if anyone can assist to answer my question. I have been given an ITA through a provincial nomination. I am the principal applicant but my wife's uncle lives in Canada in another province and she has visited her uncle severally. Though we intend to live in our province, the question is, they asked if my wife have relatives living in Canada? will this in any way affect my application? how best can I go about answering the question?

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi All,

I have a clarification on POF. I have funds which will sum upto 10,000 CAD in one of my bank account and 4500 CAD in another bank account and 4500 is third bank account. Am planning to transfer all the amounts into 10,000 CAD account and show that account as a POF. Is that a right way to showcase that? or should i show it individually?

Also, I have the fund as gift deed from My Mom and Uncle which can sum upto 9000 CAD. Remaining 10000 CAD is the amount which was repayment of fund from my Father-in-law where I have helped him once for his personal needs an year back and he repayed it now. Should i get a LOE stating that it is the repayment amount which is displayed in my account? How I have to justify myself to in such situation.

Any experts, please advise. Thank you in Advance.

Regards,
Siju

AAnv

Nov 8, 2016
Hello Friends,

I already received NOI from Ontario and was preparing docs for the submission.
But today's morning, I checked my EE profile and all my work experience has gone or erased.
What should I do now? If I add them again, will it make my profile ineligible?
Please help me out. I am little worried. If anyone has faced similar situation, kindly share your experience

Vimee

Dec 11, 2016
Hello Experts,

I have got ITA on 12 July and now I am arranging required documents. I am wondering about my WES report as I have done M.Phil and WES report saying;
Canadian Equivalency Master's degree as
1) Bachelor of Commerce-2005 (Canadian equivalency 4-year degree)
2) Master of Commerce-2007 (Canadian equivalency Postgraduate diploma 1 year).
3) Master of Philosophy-2009 ( Canadian equivalency Master degree).
Will this affect my application after submitting my education certificates which are stating;
1) Bachelor degree - 3 years
2) Master degree - 2 years
3) M.Phill - 1 year

Please advise how to proceed with my application submission

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Experts,

I have got ITA on 12 July and now I am arranging required documents. I am wondering about my WES report as I have done M.Phil and WES report saying;
Canadian Equivalency Master's degree as
1) Bachelor of Commerce-2005 (Canadian equivalency 4-year degree)
2) Master of Commerce-2007 (Canadian equivalency Postgraduate diploma 1 year).
3) Master of Philosophy-2009 ( Canadian equivalency Master degree).
Will this affect my application after submitting my education certificates which are stating;
1) Bachelor degree - 3 years
2) Master degree - 2 years
3) M.Phill - 1 year

Please advise how to proceed with my application submission
Hi,

No it wont. You are given points for you highest level of education which is Master of Philosophy-2009 ( Canadian equivalency Master degree). So you are good to go.

All the best

Reactions: Vimee

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello TanakaM, I will be glad if anyone can assist to answer my question. I have been given an ITA through a provincial nomination. I am the principal applicant but my wife's uncle lives in Canada in another province and she has visited her uncle severally. Though we intend to live in our province, the question is, they asked if my wife have relatives living in Canada? will this in any way affect my application? how best can I go about answering the question?
Hi,

You can answer No and move on. If you answer yes, you will be asked to submit evidence of this relationship. It is only mandatory to declare all immediate family member (siblings and parents). So you don't have to declare other family members.

regards

Reactions: bionic19

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I applied for Permanent Residency. Application date was 16th March 2017. My Medical was passed 2 days back and I had paid the landing fee and application fee along with the application. I was wondering what would be the next step in the process. Would the next step be Passport Request?

Can someone please advice?
Hi,

It can be, but the average application will go from Background check status NA to In Progress 2 before you get the Passport request.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
I have done ECA for my masters and mentioned that in my Express entry profile. I haven't mentioned anything about my bachelor's since I am not claiming any points for that. Is this ok?
Hi,

Yes, this is fine. You will just need to mention the bachelors in your Personal history section (post-ITA), no ECA will be required.

All the best

akreviews

Jun 21, 2017
Hi @TanakaM ,

I've question regarding uploading docs on CIC portal.

Case: I've a Gifts and Deeds notarized agreement with me which I want to declare along with Proof of Funds. I've Bank Certificates, Stamped and signed Bank Statement as well.

Question: Should I upload Gifts and deeds doc as part of LoE or should I upload it along with the Bank Certi and Statements. This is because there is only 1 placeholder for each category of uploads.

Also, my files are running more than 4MB. Can you suggest what options I have if not using online pdf compressors (I tried but none of them helped, really).

Awaiting your prompt response like always :)

Regards,
Ankit

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi @TanakaM ,

I've question regarding uploading docs on CIC portal.

Case: I've a Gifts and Deeds notarized agreement with me which I want to declare along with Proof of Funds. I've Bank Certificates, Stamped and signed Bank Statement as well.

Question: Should I upload Gifts and deeds doc as part of LoE or should I upload it along with the Bank Certi and Statements. This is because there is only 1 placeholder for each category of uploads.

Also, my files are running more than 4MB. Can you suggest what options I have if not using online pdf compressors (I tried but none of them helped, really).

Awaiting your prompt response like always :)

Regards,
Ankit
If you're unable to compress your PDFs with free tools, buy a one month subscription to Adobe Acrobat Pro and use that. It'll cost your ~$25, but it doesn't get better than Acrobat for dealing with PDFs.