+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Hi,

You are no longer eligible since you dont have valid IELTS results. So you shouldn't have a score at all.

Regards
True! ...its been two days since it expired and mycic is still the same...strange lol...or is it the test result date that will be calculated ?

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
HI,

I worked as a microbiologist from 2011 to 2014, but presently do business. Am I qualified to apply under noc 2121 having worked for over 3 years even though my past employer is ready to give me a reference letter stating my duties and responsibilities.

ali gur

Jul 13, 2017
Hi guys,

I'am a student in canada and came here to learn english 8 months ago:)

I don't have working visa. However, I just got a job offter from Canada. I'd like to start the company using GLOBAL TALENT STREAM in two weeks. I'm a web designer and "NOC 2175" good for me.

I would like to know that Do I need to show any english level for the GLOBAL TALENT STREAM. Because I don't have IELTS point.

I've searched all the sites, but I did not see an explanation as necessary.

Thank you very much.

munta_131

Nov 12, 2014
Dear Members,

For PR application, if I claim points for my Canadian Master's degree, will uploading Bachelor's degree 'Provisional Certificate' from Bangladesh be okay in the application? I do not have the Original Certificate and I needed to know if it is something that is required in this situation. I am anyway not claiming any points for my Bachelors degree.

Please provide some suggestions. Thanks!

legend_dream

May 28, 2013
Hi Guys
I need your help about that.

I am living in Canada, and I was trying to get the police certificate from kuwait since I was working there.
I phoned the embassy of kuwait in canada and followed exactly what they told me.

firstly, I got the finger print from RCMP and notarized a copy of the orignial from notary public (not the original one) after that I sent both the original copy from RCMP and the notarized copy to the embassy of kuwait in Canada.
The embassy stamped the notarized copy and return them back to me (the original finger print wasn't stamped or notarized)

I send both the original and stamped notarized copy to kuwait to my brother who take them to the police.

The police didn't take any of them or even looked at them , and after 1 month of waiting they just gave my brother a good conduct certificate saying that I have no criminal record. ( these steps costs me CAD 550 )

but the issue that this certificate has no finger print, and they didn't stamp or use any of the finger print I did in canada .
sorry for writing too much but my question is is this good conduct certificate enough for the PR application or the finger print is mandatory.
Also anyone did police certificate would advice please.

Thanks

imgco

Jul 13, 2017
Hi guys,
I am trying to close the personal history section but I keep getting the same error message. I am 100% sure I left no gap and I went back 10 years.

You must provide at least 10 continuous years of history, or all time since this person's 18th birthday, to the present.

[/URL][/IMG]

Did someone had the same issue?

Hi, were you able to solve this? I keep getting the same error.

gdeore

Jul 13, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have received NOI from CIC for Ontario. However I have CRS score only 358. Prior to aply for ONIP I checked "Human Capital Priorities Stream Criteria" conditions,which has mentioned one point as - Minimum of 400 points in the CRS in IRCC’s Express Entry system.
Which gives fear to submit an application by paying $1500. B'se here would chance to filer out candidate profile as per their internal criteria.

Or Canada Gov may just have another business to earn currency with this strategies from various candidates. here $1500 matters since its non refundable.

Here I wanted get surety if I would apply to ONIP then will it worth. Can anybody help me to clear my dilemma.

Thanks in advance on this.

--Gaurav

RaulMaz

Jul 12, 2017
Hi,

I am a software testing professional working in a reputed MNC in India for past 7 years. I have a B. Tech degree in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation. I have also given IELTS (Academic) in January 2017 and got 8. I have checked the CLB levels and all fields (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening) give me the highest points.

Can anyone please tell me what I need to do for getting a PR in Canada?

Will my Academic IELTS be valid?
How will I proceed with my education validation as per Canadian standards?
What will be my National Occupational Classification?

Please help as urgently as possible.

Thanks,
Rahul

canada201417

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I have a job for 21 days in 2015. As I am not having any document except offer letter, Can I add it in personal history and not in work history ? Will it be ok? Any issue with application as I am not claiming points for same

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I have a job for 21 days in 2015. As I am not having any document except offer letter, Can I add it in personal history and not in work history ? Will it be ok? Any issue with application as I am not claiming points for same
This will be more than ok, it perfect.;)

Anything your are not claiming points for must go into personal history and nowhere else.

Regards

jazzyapd

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Frie,

I have received NOI from CIC for Ontario. However I have CRS score only 358. Prior to aply for ONIP I checked "Human Capital Priorities Stream Criteria" conditions,which has mentioned one point as - Minimum of 400 points in the CRS in IRCC’s Express Entry system.
Which gives fear to submit an application by paying $1500. B'se here would chance to filer out candidate profile as per their internal criteria.

Or Canada Gov may just have another business to earn currency with this strategies from various candidates. here $1500 matters since its non refundable.

Here I wanted get surety if I would apply to ONIP then will it worth. Can anybody help me to clear my dilemma.

Thanks in advance on this.

--Gaurav
Read the OINP 4th July 2017 program update at the link below. They have dropped their min required score for certain professions. You must have been sent a NOI because you fall in this group. IMHO you should get your OINP application going ASAP as long as you meet all other requirements since there's no telling if/when the EE draw score will get down to the 300s .... it's not any sort of ploy to get money.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

July 4, 2017

Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream: List of Targeted Occupations by National Occupational Classification (NOC) Codes

On June 28, 2017, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) announced that it would issue targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream and who have work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector.

The OINP targeted candidates in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• NOC 0131: Telecommunication Carriers Managers
  • NOC 0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers
  • NOC 2133: Electrical and Electronics Engineers
  • NOC 2147: Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)
  • NOC 2171: Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
  • NOC 2172: Database Analysts and Data Administrators
  • NOC 2173: Software Engineers and Designers
  • NOC 2174: Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
  • NOC 2175: Web Designers and Developers
  • NOC 2241: Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
  • NOC 2281: Computer Network Technicians
  • NOC 2282: User Support Technicians
  • NOC 2283: Systems Testing Technicians
  • NOC 5224: Broadcast Technicians
  • NOC 5241: Graphic Designers and Illustrators
For these occupations only, the OINP lowered the required minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score below 400. However, candidates will still need to meet all other HCP stream eligibility, ........

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I am a software testing professional working in a reputed MNC in India for past 7 years. I have a B. Tech degree in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation. I have also given IELTS (Academic) in January 2017 and got 8. I have checked the CLB levels and all fields (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening) give me the highest points.

Can anyone please tell me what I need to do for getting a PR in Canada?

Will my Academic IELTS be valid?
How will I proceed with my education validation as per Canadian standards?
What will be my National Occupational Classification?

Please help as urgently as possible.

Thanks,
Rahul
Hi,

1) IELTS academic is not acceptable, you will need to take the general test.
2) Visit any accredited organisation. I personally recommend WES.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29
3) Your NOC depends on the duties performed and responsibilities held, so you would know best. Search through here using key words:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp#find

All the best

Reactions: RaulMaz

iamkran

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
Nomination.....
26-04-2018
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
22-10-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
Upront with application
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2015
LANDED..........
23-12-2015
Hi friends,

If some one have PNP can he apply for express entry to get PR right after the PNP?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi friends,

If some one have PNP can he apply for express entry to get PR right after the PNP?
Yes, that's how it woks. You update your profile after getting PNP - Get ITA - Then apply for PR.

Regards

Reactions: iamkran