+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys.
i'm stuck on this can you please help me.
i mentioned that i have my aunt in Canada and in checklist they asking me to proof the relationship what i can do and i know i will not get any point from it
regards
If you're a CEC applicant you can remove her from your application and state the reason in a LOE.

reet100

Jun 28, 2017
Hi All, I just submitted my application post ITA. I made the payment of $550 using my friend's credit card. The payment has been processed. And I am able to download the payment receipt from my profile. As I made transaction using friend's credit card. Am I required to inform CIC in any way or I should just sit tight and wait for a update from CIC.
Thanks.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
If you're a CEC applicant you can remove her from your application and state the reason in a LOE.
Hi DelPiero,

Cant a FSWP applicant do the same if it does not make the ineligible, i.e keeps them above 67 points?

regards

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
I am a FWS-O with Provincial Nomination Candidate. Submitted my online PR(eAPR) application on 12th March, and till date not even passed the medicals. I sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, but did not get their response. Tried to call them but could not connect to an agent. Any idea what could be causing this delay?
Got a reply that my file is being processed at Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia. However no additional detail was provided. So I guess either its not picked by a VO, or background verification might be in progress. I don't understand why they have not updated my file with "passed medical" even though I had submitted application with upfront medicals.

Seems need to wait for some more time to get an update. Has anyone been through a similar experience?

kemijay

Oct 11, 2016
Hey guys, I just received my ITA 2 days ago woohoo. While filling out the forms, I came to a point where they require me to provide the details of members of my family (names and Dates of birth). I have no problem providing the info for my immediate family members (mom, dad & full siblings). However, they are also requiring names of half siblings as well. My dad in his youthful days was quite the playboy and as a result, he had a few children before meeting my mom. I know 1 or 2 of them but I also know there are more out there and it will almost be impossible to find out their names & birthdays. Can I just give the names I know and say that these are not all of my family members? I'm concerned

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey guys, I just received my ITA 2 days ago woohoo. While filling out the forms, I came to a point where they require me to provide the details of members of my family (names and Dates of birth). I have no problem providing the info for my immediate family members (mom, dad & full siblings). However, they are also requiring names of half siblings as well. My dad in his youthful days was quite the playboy and as a result, he had a few children before meeting my mom. I know 1 or 2 of them but I also know there are more out there and it will almost be impossible to find out their names & birthdays. Can I just give the names I know and say that these are not all of my family members? I'm concerned
Lol, "quite the playboy"

You cant give information about people you dont know. So enter all the siblings and half-siblings you know and leave it at that. Answer Yes, to the question "have you told us about all your family members".

This is used in your security checks, but it's pretty much just information gathering for future reference. For example you can't sponsor a sibling or parent in the future if you have not listed them now.

Anyway, no need to worry.

regards

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Hello,

Need suggestion

I am planning a trip to US. When is the right time to apply for US tourist visa i.e before PR stamping or after?

Situation is

1. Two of my friends applied for US visa post Canada PR stamping and they got rejected.

2. Considering above point, if I apply before PR stamping, do I need to inform IRCC about it?

3. If the answer to point # 2 is no, then if I apply for US visa now and let's say it gets approved and then eventually IRCC will ask for my passport, which will then have US tourist visa and I wouldn't have informed them about it. Will there be any problem?

reet100

Jun 28, 2017
Hi All, I just submitted my application post ITA. I made the payment of $550 using my friend's credit card. The payment has been processed. And I am able to download the payment receipt from my profile. As I made transaction using friend's credit card. Am I required to inform CIC in any way or I should just sit tight and wait for a update from CIC.
Thanks.
KIndly share any inputs on this. Thanks.

ankitshringi

Jun 11, 2017
Hi Seniors,

Need an urgent advice - My WES report has incorrect Date of Birth.
Somehow I didn't notice this for 2 month - noticed it while scanning today :(

Can someone tell me what I can do to get it corrected?
Also, does it matter in this process if I submit the ECA with incorrect DOB?

Please reply at the earliest

jessi131

Nov 20, 2016
Hi All,
I had availed 0% interest loan from my current company as a benefit provided by them to their employees.
Now I have received a loan letter from the company stating the current outstanding amount and also same is visible on my salary slips.
Now please suggest whether I should attach this letter in proof of funds section? will it be confusing?
Here no information is visible in any of my bank accounts or statements, all the loan details are visible in my company provided documents. Please help

Thanks

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Can somebody tell me where it is written that we do not have to mention traveling between or home country and country of residence in the travel history section? I can not find that.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Can somebody tell me where it is written that we do not have to mention traveling between or home country and country of residence in the travel history section? I can not find that.
It is not written mate, this is the instruction that causes confusion:
".......List all trips you have take outside your country of origin or residence....."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf

This too me that means enter all international trips. I think it's better as I see a lot of people getting requests for travel history after submitting their applications.

Regards

Reactions: sandra02

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All,
I had availed 0% interest loan from my current company as a benefit provided by them to their employees.
Now I have received a loan letter from the company stating the current outstanding amount and also same is visible on my salary slips.
Now please suggest whether I should attach this letter in proof of funds section? will it be confusing?
Here no information is visible in any of my bank accounts or statements, all the loan details are visible in my company provided documents. Please help

Thanks
"all the loan details are visible in my company provided documents."

Does this include you reference letter?