+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Can gift deed be prepared without my signatures as my brother from Canada is gifting me money for POF and I am in UAE, unable to sign the deed. Is there any option available?

akreviews

Jun 21, 2017
Hi,

There is no standard format. I'll give a quick example.

Dear immigration officer,

I would like to explain the following parts of my application :
1) education history
2) POF

Education

Issue 1
Issue 2

POF

I would like to explain 4 transaction which have significantly increased my current balance.

Transaction 1- date- explain
Transaction 2-date- explain
...... 3
...... 4

Kindly take the above into consideration when making a decision on my application.

Yours faithfully

Xyz

This is one of many ways to write it. Will share a more solid one once I have time. Hope this helps.

Regards
Thanks TanakaM for the response. This answered the query.

I've filled up all required sections in the CIC website but when I move to 'upload' documents section, under the EDUCATION field, the help text does not mention anything about uploading ECA. Instead it mentions uploaded bachelors, masters, phd documents.

Question: Does this mean I need to upload all my bachelors, masters marksheets and degree certificates, along with ECA. OR just the ECA should suffice?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks TanakaM for the response. This answered the query.

I've filled up all required sections in the CIC website but when I move to 'upload' documents section, under the EDUCATION field, the help text does not mention anything about uploading ECA. Instead it mentions uploaded bachelors, masters, phd documents.

Question: Does this mean I need to upload all my bachelors, masters marksheets and degree certificates, along with ECA. OR just the ECA should suffice?
Great!

All you need to upload is degree certificates. The transcripts are not required.
The ECA is not mandatory but it is good practice to upload it together with your certificates. Same applies for the IELTS report.

All the best

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Hello,

Need suggestion

I am planning a trip to US. When is the right time to apply for US tourist visa i.e before PR stamping or after?

Situation is

1. Two of my friends applied for US visa post Canada PR stamping and they got rejected.

2. Considering above point, if I apply before PR stamping, do I need to inform IRCC about it?

3. If the answer to point # 2 is no, then if I apply for US visa now and let's say it gets approved and then eventually IRCC will ask for my passport, which will then have US tourist visa and I wouldn't have informed them about it. Will there be any problem?

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi guys...on WES website..while filling my application, i mistakingly put my MBA degree in "professional education" inspite of categorizing it in "university education". Now it requires certificate of membership to submit under professional education which i don't have. I have written to WES regarding change of my degree to "university education" as i can't modify my application.
1. What effect will happen on my ECA report?
2. What else should i do to correct my mistake?
3. Should i send 1 application dictating my mistake with my transcripts?
Pls reply guys....m in tension!!!

Thnks in advance.

tahiryusaf

Jan 29, 2017
HI

I just had a question and will be much obliged if someone could help out.

I am a resident of Qatar and for some reason my date of birth on my Qatar ID Card is not correct which leads to the date of birth on my Qatar PCC to be incorrect. Now I have applied for the date of birth to be changed to the correct one but I fear it wont be changed in time as my deadline to upload all documents is fast approaching.

Should I just submit the PCC (with the wrong date of birth) and explain the discrepancy (I can show that the visa stamped on my passport has the same Visa Number as my Qatari ID card but has a the wrong date of birth mentioned). Or should I just upload a letter explaining that I am still waiting on Qatar PCC?

Will be grateful for any and all help.

Regards,

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
HI

I just had a question and will be much obliged if someone could help out.

I am a resident of Qatar and for some reason my date of birth on my Qatar ID Card is not correct which leads to the date of birth on my Qatar PCC to be incorrect. Now I have applied for the date of birth to be changed to the correct one but I fear it wont be changed in time as my deadline to upload all documents is fast approaching.

Should I just submit the PCC (with the wrong date of birth) and explain the discrepancy (I can show that the visa stamped on my passport has the same Visa Number as my Qatari ID card but has a the wrong date of birth mentioned). Or should I just upload a letter explaining that I am still waiting on Qatar PCC?

Will be grateful for any and all help.

Regards,
I would go with the 1st option mate. Submit the PCC and explain in you LOE. When the corrected PCC come you can upload it via a CSE.
You can even go as far as signing an affidavit saying your correct D.O.B is 000000.

This should be fine.

kail009

Jun 29, 2017
HELLO all,

My work permit is expiring on July 24th and I am trying to apply for bridge work permit. But while uploading form IMM5710 it shows errors. am i submitting the right form for bridge work permit? (i applied for PR in express entry and i am currently working) Please help me out.

kail009

Jun 29, 2017
Hello Everyone !!!

I am seeking assistance regarding my express entry profile, I already submitted my express entry profile more than a month ago and I received my CRS score as well. I did not log into my express entry profile for a while because my CRS score is not that great.

This morning I log into my profile it’s still active but in my work history section it says IN PROGRESS. After clicking the work history I can see a new section called RESEARCH and in my work history it shows my primary NOC code and when did I qualify for it. But the employment history is totally blank.

Shall I put employment information again or it will be updated automatically. What shall I write in the research section?

TIA

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Hello,

Need suggestion

I am planning a trip to US. When is the right time to apply for US tourist visa i.e before PR stamping or after?

Situation is

1. Two of my friends applied for US visa post Canada PR stamping and they got rejected.

2. Considering above point, if I apply before PR stamping, do I need to inform IRCC about it?

3. If the answer to point # 2 is no, then if I apply for US visa now and let's say it gets approved and then eventually IRCC will ask for my passport, which will then have US tourist visa and I wouldn't have informed them about it. Will there be any problem?
Any suggestions??