+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear Members,

How we can add family points in existence express entry profile which is already active. Please advise. Thank you.
What do you mean add family points? If you are referring to a reletive in Canada you just answer yes to the question about this. It does not ad to your CRS score, just the eligibility score.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Friends.
I received ITA and now in the process of filling up the Online Application form. I need your advise regarding the PCC.
If within India I stayed at 3 different states (presently in Delhi for last 6 years), do I need to obtain the PCC from each State? The reason why I am asking this question is because there are few people saying that it just needs to be country-wise and others who are saying it is state wise. I am really confused because all this while I thought that just getting the PCC from Delhi will suffice. Please advise!

Thanks
You will need PCC for the whole country, not just one city.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi there!

Can someone tell me if i should send my work experience paper for my previous job that was NOC C? Or i just should send for my current job which is NOC A?
If you are claiming points, then you may have to provide reference letter for all the jobs... otherwise you can move this job to personal history...
You can't claim points for experience in NOC C, so as advised move it to personal history. No references are required in this section.

regards

Reactions: link2gurdeep

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi everyone,

I got my ITA under CEC. As far as I concern, I don't have to show a proof of fund under CEC but in the document checklist it still requires it. Should I give them my last year's T4s, current bank account transactions ( but I have less than $12300 ) and write a letter to say that I am invited under CEC? Thanks.
Hi,

You dont need to provide anything. Just upload a letter that state that you have been invited under CEC.

"You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family to meet the program requirements of the Canadian Experience Class (this includes provincial nominees who are part of the CEC stream)."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Tanka,

Thanks for your reply.Regarding the proof of fund document- Let's say my available funds are in following form--

1. Fixed Deposits
2. Other Bank Deposits
3. Stocks
4. Provident Fund

Among these, Fixed and other deposits and Provident Fund (I work in the same bank) are from same institution. And Stocks are at a brokerage house from where I can produce the present status of my portfolio and if required, last 6 months transactions. I will also be able to get a provident fund statement and certificate from HR department. Now, Do I need to prepare a single document showing all the funds available to me with reference to the individual source of fund document? OR can I prepare a proof of fund document in a revenue stamp which could have all the sources of fund listed and give a total picture of fund available in one doc?

Please let me know if you have any better idea in this regard.

Thank you

mrzbd
Hi,

Its ok to have multiple documents and documents in addition to the bank letter.
Why dont you liquidate your stocks so that you have everything in one bank?

Reactions: mrzbd

Kaur_anticipating

Star Member
May 29, 2017
My wife is a primary applicant and I am going with her as dependent. We had exact same situation like yours. After getting the ITA, we didn't go for new FDs and allowed the FDs to automatically get matured. We got the 'Bank Account and Un-Matured FDs Certificates' just 2 days before submitting the documents.

Here are the answers:

1) Yes, you can do that.
2) Maintaining bank balance over 6 months is a plus but presenting FD's balance should suffice in your case. Infact FD's is taken as positive gesture as compared to bank balance (if there are big deposit transaction, you will have to explain in LOE). We even explained Auto maturity of FDs (which was most likely not needed :) ).
3) As long as current balance is good and you haven't borrowed the money from anyone, it should be OK.
4) Maintaining average balance is a plus but if you have got sufficient funds (without borrowing), it should be ok.
5) You can attach the bank statement and FD's certificate of your husband as well if he is going with you (like we did). I wouldn't recommend you transferring the amount as you will have to explain it in LOE.

Hi vishaldeep,
Ok great thanks for and with such clarity.

So I guess I will jus show FDs for the whole amount - from money that I have build in my account
And along with it provide a bank letter with no liabilities and the balance in the account - as in total fd balance.

1) I hope this suffices ??

2)Along with the above - if I am short of some money - how do I fulfill tht - my husband has that amount and he is coming with me - so how do I go about it ??

Kindly help with above two questions ? Worried about this POF THINGY

Bhawin1317

Jun 5, 2017
Hi while going through the threat I got little hope that I will get some guidance as I am badly stuck up in my case.

I want to apply for canada and my wife is reluctant. I have also gone thr my profile assessment and I m thr that I will able to go. Eventhough I mention in my profile my legal marital status and my wife as non accompanying but I know her she will not support me for Clearing her PCC and medical to stop me. What can I do now ? Any way out

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi while going through the threat I got little hope that I will get some guidance as I am badly stuck up in my case.

I want to apply for canada and my wife is reluctant. I have also gone thr my profile assessment and I m thr that I will able to go. Eventhough I mention in my profile my legal marital status and my wife as non accompanying but I know her she will not support me for Clearing her PCC and medical to stop me. What can I do now ? Any way out
Hi,

There really is no way out. If you say you a married, you will definitely need your wife's PCC, medicals and passport.

Talk to her nicely bro.

Bhawin1317

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks a ton buddy but that will not help me as she will neigther pave the way for me not she will accompany.

And I know I can't even conceal my status as I don't wanna mis represent also.

Any programme other than FSWP I can opt for say on student visa where I may not encounter this parameter of her getting PCC and medical clear.

Regards
Bhawin
Hi,

There really is no way out. If you say you a married, you will definitely need your wife's PCC, medicals and passport.

Talk to her nicely bro.[/QUOTE

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
There were a number of technical issues yesterday due to a system update, so try today.

Regards
I am facing this issue just now.

I can login and when I click Check Status & Messages I can see my old profile summary but when I click on "View Submitted Application" button, it gives error.

Are you still facing this error?

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Hi guyz,
Please I need advise on two things;
1. where and who do I address LOE to post ITA?
2. If your organization has a policy of not issuing reference letter to immigration bodies (IRCC), where and to whom can you address such letter?

Last edited:

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Hi guyz,
2. If your organization has a policy of not issuing reference letter to immigration bodies (IRCC), where and to whom can you address such letter?

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
I have been trying to access my PR application for 2 days now so I can pay for my application but each time I get an error page that says Bad Gateway and Bad Intermediary. Is there anyone currently in the submission of documents phase that is experiencing this or am i just the only one?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guyz,
Hi,

1)

Att: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Dear Immigration Officer

2) It can just be:

To whom it may concern,

Dear Sir/Madam

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I have been trying to access my PR application for 2 days now so I can pay for my application but each time I get an error page that says Bad Gateway and Bad Intermediary. Is there anyone currently in the submission of documents phase that is experiencing this or am i just the only one?
@DiNaV is facing similar challenges. I think they are still resolving some technical issues.