+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi Experts,

Can anyone tell me what is e-APR?
After I fill my application, what should I do next? Should I submit?

kadir_35

Mar 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

I got my ITA under CEC. As far as I concern, I don't have to show a proof of fund under CEC but in the document checklist it still requires it. Should I give them my last year's T4s, current bank account transactions ( but I have less than $12300 ) and write a letter to say that I am invited under CEC? Thanks.

Kaur_anticipating

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hi all,

I need suggestion regarding proof of funds.
1) Can I show the whole amount as FDs of short term like 1 yr?
2) if one is showing FDs do you still need to show average bank balance for last 6 months - or will jus present balance in for of FDs will suffice?
3) I have been building the required funds over time - but do not have the complete funds FOR the whole of last 6 months -is that ok?
4) if I happen to show statements then average bank balance for last 6 months would not be as cic requirement - but present balance will be as cic requirements- is that a concern??
5) does taking some money from husband who is secondary applicant also pose q

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
Hi there!

Can someone tell me if i should send my work experience paper for my previous job that was NOC C? Or i just should send for my current job which is NOC A?

Guru@9

Jan 9, 2016
Hi Friends.
I received ITA and now in the process of filling up the Online Application form. I need your advise regarding the PCC.
If within India I stayed at 3 different states (presently in Delhi for last 6 years), do I need to obtain the PCC from each State? The reason why I am asking this question is because there are few people saying that it just needs to be country-wise and others who are saying it is state wise. I am really confused because all this while I thought that just getting the PCC from Delhi will suffice. Please advise!

Thanks

Prasanna.rams

Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 june
Nomination.....
Per 26th oct
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
File Transfer...
26 th October file transferred
Med's Request
10 feb
Med's Done....
25 feb / 3rd line updated on 12 mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived off
Passport Req..
18 Mar 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Guys,
I have a query. I received a job offer and a LMIA from one of the employers in Canada. The employer has asked me to submit necessary documents for a work permit. However the LMIA copy states that I could use it to apply for a Work Permit and a PR application.
Do you know if I can go ahead and update my express entry profile with the LMIA number and claim points? If I do so, will CIC contact my employer for verification? I'm confused what to do as the LMIA expires soon and my employer hasn't responded well when asked if I could use it for a PR application. Kindly provide your advice based on your experience. Thanks

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear Members,

How we can add family points in existence express entry profile which is already active. Please advise. Thank you.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!

has anyone applied with electronic police certificates?

The certificate says . "it is issued electronically and does not require a stamp"

Has anyone had this kind of certificate?

Thank you!
Anyone can help?

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Hi Expert,
i got ITA under skill trades but my LMIA was already expired and they still included with 50 point and i have one year experience foreign backhome and i didn't mention it in my profile ,the question should i add this one experience to get 25 extra point if in case they deny my LMIA to be safe with my CRS.

Last edited:

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Hi there!

Can someone tell me if i should send my work experience paper for my previous job that was NOC C? Or i just should send for my current job which is NOC A?
If you are claiming points, then you may have to provide reference letter for all the jobs... otherwise you can move this job to personal history...

rubelmmu007

Oct 28, 2015
Dear Friends,
I would like to show my Provident Fund Balance as a Proof of Fund besides the Bank statement/ letter (with the required amount) I will be producing. I work in a Private Bank in Bangladesh and the Provident Fund is maintained by the PF Trustee Board of my Bank. Somewhere in this forum, I saw a "Sample Letter" for showing the Provident Fund Balance Certificate mentioning that this fund will be available to me once i resign, immigrate, and so on. But unfortunately I cannot find that sample letter at this moment. Can anyone please help me in finding that sample letter or share with me if you have one?
Thanks in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, any idea, what does CIC do in background check - do they verify documents only or also visit employers etc?
Well, if your documents are in order that is all they will need, but if they have doubts they may call or in very rare cases visit the employer.

Best of luck

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I can access to my account, but when i click on continue application (permanent residency) then keep loading and finally go to an error page. Anyone facing the same issue?
There were a number of technical issues yesterday due to a system update, so try today.

Regards