+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

MANI09

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys, SENIOR MEMBERS PLEASE HELP !

Hope you are doing great. I am a Masters graduate from Canada but currently residing in Pakistan. I want to initiate my EE procedure. Right now I have three years Canadian Work Visa with me so I can travel anytime to Canada.

1) What would be better for EE in terms of efficiency of procedure, background checks and chances to immigrate, if I apply from Pakistan or if I move to Canada and apply from there?

"I don't want to apply through Manitoba PNP as it is very long and slow process so I will submit my profile without PNP and Canadian experience i.e. 475 score"

Secondly, there is uncertainty in the Canadian job market if you don't have PR. So I was thinking to get PR from Pakistan and then move to Canada and find a job.

2) If I stay in Pakistan then may be it would be difficult for me to gather Police certificate from Canada.

I am really confused as I have to book my flight (if i am planning to go to Canada) or start any job (if i am planning to stay in Pakistan) and to start this process ASAP !!!!

YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED !!

vimittal

Sep 20, 2016
Hi and welcome to the forum,

1) Yes you do. Tell them you need Upfront medicals done, so you will not have the IME number. Most physicians are stuck in the old system, so you have to insist.
2) IRCC will send you the letter after you submit your PR application.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp

All the best
Thanks much Tanaka for the prompt response. There will be more doubts and queries which I will be posting in due course.

Cheers
V

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Both options are acceptable, but I would personally recommend option 2 as it is neater and easier to follow. This will make the immigration officer's job a lot easier.

All the best

Thanks Tanakam.

I do need another clarification.While uploading my documents i discovered that my POF file is way over 4MG.
Please what can i do in this situation? I really worried.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Both options are acceptable, but I would personally recommend option 2 as it is neater and easier to follow. This will make the immigration officer's job a lot easier.

All the best

Thanks Tanakam.

I do need another clarification.While uploading my documents i discovered that my POF file is way over 4MG.
Please what can i do in this situation? I really worried.
Reduce the size with a software or website like smallpdf.com.

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi,
I am in CANADA and father is making a gift deed for my pof and he is INDIA, is it mandatory for me to sign the gift deed as I am here.What are my options. Please help its urgent

haseebhayder

May 15, 2017
Hello everyone i am from Pakistan, i am new in this group but continuously reading this thread, because i wanted to apply for Canada Immigration, but have bit confusion regarding equivalency report and need experts help, i did my bachelors in Information Technology from Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology, my documents are in Process of Verification from Higher Education Commission, but issue is when i visited WES website i didn't find my Institute in there list, so how i would get my equivalency report before applying for Immigration?

Can anyone help in this regard.
Thanks

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey People,
Can some help on travel history about Schengen Territory?
I have been to Portugal 4 times from India. Since, there is no direct flight between India-Portugal, I always boarded connecting flights to Portugal from Germany (Frankfurt, Munich), Switzerland (Zurich) and Belgium (Brussels) and vice versa for returning. I have arrival/departure stamps on my passport from these countries and not from Portugal (since they were the entry/exit points in Schengen area).
My concern is shall I include these entry/exit countries in my travel history, even if I was there at the airports only for 3-4 hours?

Regards,
Shyam Chopra

Anyone??? Please

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello everyone i am from Pakistan, i am new in this group but continuously reading this thread, because i wanted to apply for Canada Immigration, but have bit confusion regarding equivalency report and need experts help, i did my bachelors in Information Technology from Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology, my documents are in Process of Verification from Higher Education Commission, but issue is when i visited WES website i didn't find my Institute in there list, so how i would get my equivalency report before applying for Immigration?

Can anyone help in this regard.
Thanks
Hi,

You can send WES an email to confirm whether your institution is recognized, or, you can use other accredited organizations for the assessment of your credentials. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks again dear.

Just a few more questions then I guess I should have a clear picture:

So before medical / passport expires, I have to land in canada. But let say I land in Canada, hunt for jobs for few weeks/months but do not find a suitable job there...

1)Can I return back to my place and continue working at my current job?
2) If yes, for how long can I stay outside canada after getting the PR?
3)do I need to my residence/address in canada? If yes and I do not have a job certainly I cannot afford a place. What needs to be done then?
4) what is the validity of this PR?
5) For how long do i need to stay in canada to be eligible for nationality?
6) if I get a PR for canada but I am still working outside due to not finding a suitable job in canada, do I pay any kind of tax then? If yes, what amount is it?
7) Is PR a kind of a visa stamped on passport or is it a card? If a card, will I get it before going to canada or when I am in canada?
Please advise :)

Thanks
Hi,

I bump into this page with some useful information on the actual PR. I think it will help answer most of your questions.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/card/index.asp

Regards

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello dear forum members
Greetings

I recently recreated my express entry profile. I am confused with one thing in the profile. If any experienced members can clarify my confusion, that would be of great help. I applied for permanent residency back in 2014. First it was returned to me because of incompleteness. I gathered the required documents and re-applied the same year. Unfortunately by then quota was filled and my documents were returned again.

Now my question is, in the section has this person applied or got rejected for visa before, what should i mention. If i say no, i did apply for the PR, however if i say yes, i do not have UCI number because my application was not processed, there was only initial screening.

So what should i mention, say yes and include LOE after i get the ITA or i leave it No like it is. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Cheers.

rahulmerh

Dec 24, 2016
Hello Guys,

I am waiting for my ECA, Me and my wife are done with IELTS. I would require your assistance for proceeding further to the 1st phase of Canada Express entry scheme.
Could anyone please help me with step by step procedure, or else you can email the wats up number so that I can ask queries one to one.

Regards
Rahul

rahulmerh

Dec 24, 2016
Hello Guys,

I am waiting for my ECA, Me and my wife are done with IELTS. I would require your assistance for proceeding further to the 1st phase of Canada Express entry scheme.
Could anyone please help me with step by step procedure, or else you can email the wats up number so that I can ask queries one to one.

Regards
Rahul

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Guys,

Regards
Rahul
Hi,

All the information you need is on page 1 of this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions.273928/#post-4108507

If you then have specific questions you can ask and we will gladly answer.

All the best

alphamale

Oct 22, 2015
Hello everyone.
I employed the services of an immigration expert that assisted me with my EE profile and many other things. I was just informed by the firm that i have been given an ITA on 5th May and needed to sign a new contract to complete my application for PR. I decided to pursue this on my own because of cost. So, i know next to nothing on this processes and how it works. I have been reading post here but need someone to give me a step-by step info on how i should proceed. The firm has refused to give me any information on my previous profile, they just ask me to open an account and continue my processing. I fervently need help and guidance from you guys pls.

alphamale