+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Kickboxing

May 13, 2017
Thanks dear for replying..

I have another question:

1) If I get my PR from canada, do I need to go there immediately? If not, then what is the time frame? Can u please explain in details what happens when you get the PR?

2) can I apply for australian pr simultaneously?

3) is it possible to keep 2 pr? Canada and australia ?

4) How much will it cost overall in canadian dollar for canadian PR ( Approx)

Thanks

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
hello experts, i have a question regarding case specific enquiry. i raised a cse on 6th april via IRCC WEBFORM FOR CSE. I received a reply on 6th may 2017 which is as below:
Dear client,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.
Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
· Download application forms and guides
· Change of address
· Check your application status
·Help Centre
Please do not reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

then i asked to cpc-ctd Ottawa email for visa office alloted to my application. and i got revert as below:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for contacting our office. Your application is being processed at Centralized Intake Office. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp
All case specific questions, technical issues and changes in address or representative should be reported via our web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.
Regards,

my que is:
1.since ircc has received my cse documents, do i need to send those documents again to visa office as suggested by ircc in his reply or it is just a auto generated mail. please suggest , especially those who have received a reply for CSE.
2. If i need to send documents that i sent to ircc as cse to Centralized Intake Office again, how should i send them?? which mail??

please help me in this dilemma situation.

my aor is 25th march, no updates since aor.

thank you in advance.

Hello guys, please advise me on this.

Smgawt

May 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

So I am about to take my IELTS tests, then I am going to put in an application.

Just have one question, it says that I need at least one year of work experience in the past 10 years to be eligible for the federal skills program which I have.

On the skills transferability, section would I get 50 points (if all my tests are level 9) and my experience is over 3 years, although it would be outside of the 10 year period?

Hope that makes sense.

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is the forum hacked or what? Countless entries with nonsense clickbait?!?!

Cannysure

Apr 26, 2017
Hello house,great jobs you are doing here.
I really wanna appreciate that.
However,I need a clarification on the issue.
I withdrew my old EE profile and created a new one. And the I updated my job bank account with the new ref number and code.
But I am still seeing my old profile on this dashboard after 24hours.
Is this normal please,I need your candid opinion on this

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys,

So I am about to take my IELTS tests, then I am going to put in an application.

Just have one question, it says that I need at least one year of work experience in the past 10 years to be eligible for the federal skills program which I have.

On the skills transferability, section would I get 50 points (if all my tests are level 9) and my experience is over 3 years, although it would be outside of the 10 year period?

Hope that makes sense.
Hi,

Only work experience in the last 10 years is considered.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

I have another question:

1) If I get my PR from canada, do I need to go there immediately? If not, then what is the time frame? Can u please explain in details what happens when you get the PR?

Thanks
Hi,

I will answer all except number 3 as I am not sure.

1) Once you get PR you are required to land before you medicals expire or before your passport expires, whichever comes first. Meds are valid for 12 months. So you may not need to arrive immediately.
2) Yes you can.
4) The principle applicant and spouse pay 550 application fee + 490 Right to PR fee = 1040 CAD. Dependent children only pay an application fee of 150 CAD.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

I have another question:

Thanks
Hi,

I will answer all except number 3 as I am not sure.

1) Once you get PR you are required to land before you medicals expire or before your passport expires, whichever comes first. Meds are valid for 12 months. So you may not need to arrive immediately.
2) Yes you can.
4) The principle applicant and spouse pay 550 application fee + 490 Right to PR fee = 1040 CAD. Dependent children only pay an application fee of 150 CAD.

All the best

Kickboxing

May 13, 2017
Thanks again dear.

Just a few more questions then I guess I should have a clear picture:

So before medical / passport expires, I have to land in canada. But let say I land in Canada, hunt for jobs for few weeks/months but do not find a suitable job there...

1)Can I return back to my place and continue working at my current job?
2) If yes, for how long can I stay outside canada after getting the PR?
3)do I need to my residence/address in canada? If yes and I do not have a job certainly I cannot afford a place. What needs to be done then?
4) what is the validity of this PR?
5) For how long do i need to stay in canada to be eligible for nationality?
6) if I get a PR for canada but I am still working outside due to not finding a suitable job in canada, do I pay any kind of tax then? If yes, what amount is it?
7) Is PR a kind of a visa stamped on passport or is it a card? If a card, will I get it before going to canada or when I am in canada?
Please advise :)

Thanks

SCOT2CAN

Jun 13, 2012
i have a question, most women after marriage change their surname to their husband's name. If someone has changed her name after marriage and name on educational documents are different prior to marriage, how that women would apply for Express Entry? Any help on this issue would be highly appreciated, thank you..

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
i have a question, most women after marriage change their surname to their husband's name. If someone has changed her name after marriage and name on educational documents are different prior to marriage, how that women would apply for Express Entry? Any help on this issue would be highly appreciated, thank you..
Hi,
This is very common. So not to worry. You just need to complete a one and the same person affidavit and attach you marriage certificate to it.

Here is a sample:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg5435174#msg5435174

All the best

vimittal

Sep 20, 2016
Hello - I dont know where and whom to ask this question. I have recently been invited to apply for the Canada PR. I am in the process of arranging the required documents. Got few clarifications, if anyone can help, would be highly thankful:

1. Do I need to get the medical examination done now and before I apply eAPR? If yes, the approved physician are asking me for the IME number, how to i obtain the same?
2. I have stayed in Sinapore for 6 months, understand that i need to obtain PCC for all the countries where the stay was more than 6 months (over the last 10 years). For Singapore PCC, understand i need to obtain a letter from IRCC to appeal for the PCC. How do i obtain this letter?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Vikas

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello - I dont know where and whom to ask this question. I have recently been invited to apply for the Canada PR. I am in the process of arranging the required documents. Got few clarifications, if anyone can help, would be highly thankful:

1. Do I need to get the medical examination done now and before I apply eAPR? If yes, the approved physician are asking me for the IME number, how to i obtain the same?
2. I have stayed in Sinapore for 6 months, understand that i need to obtain PCC for all the countries where the stay was more than 6 months (over the last 10 years). For Singapore PCC, understand i need to obtain a letter from IRCC to appeal for the PCC. How do i obtain this letter?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Vikas
Hi and welcome to the forum,

1) Yes you do. Tell them you need Upfront medicals done, so you will not have the IME number. Most physicians are stuck in the old system, so you have to insist.
2) IRCC will send you the letter after you submit your PR application.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp

All the best

Reactions: vimittal

mariposaDADA

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hello Guys

Could you please tell me how much time it takes IRCC to refund the paid fees after an application is bounced for incompleteness?
It's been almost a month and I haven't been refunded yet!!

Thank you a lot in advance