+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks a lot for providing me clarifications. I successfully created my express entry profile. Before I submit the profile I wanted to confirm one final question regarding "Academic year" term. - Complete/full academic years
I started my masters in Jan 2012 and graduated in August 2013 .
I registered
3 subjects for 2012 Winter
1 subject for 2012 Summer
3 subjects for 2012 Fall
3 subjects for 2013 winter
1 subject for 2013 summer.
Q1 : I am not sure how the academic year is calculated. Can I mention 2 academic years or just 1 year.

Q2 : My masters is in Information Systems - I am skeptical if this comes under Computing and Information Technology
Hi,

1) It depends on your Uni, but I would say 2 years. Its not a major issue though, so don't worry about it.
2) Yes, it does.

All the best

anishtrip

Jan 16, 2017
Hello,
Kindly help. URGENT

I have received the ITA and preparing all documents to complete my application and submit. As you know one of the requirements is the Police clearance certificate (PCC). I currently live in Kuwait and the process followed is that we approach the Canadian Embassy to give us PCC request form, which we then take to the Police department to get the certificate.

So I took the copy of my ITA and reached the Canadian Embassy. But they asked me to fill one of the forms - IMM 0008, , IMM 1295, IMM 1294 or IMM 5257.

I wanted to know if any of you have faced a similar situation and which form needs to be filled from the above.

thanks

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
hello experts, i have a question regarding case specific enquiry. i raised a cse on 6th april via IRCC WEBFORM FOR CSE. I received a reply on 6th may 2017 which is as below:
Dear client,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.
Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
· Download application forms and guides
· Change of address
· Check your application status
·Help Centre
Please do not reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

then i asked to cpc-ctd Ottawa email for visa office alloted to my application. and i got revert as below:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for contacting our office. Your application is being processed at Centralized Intake Office. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp
All case specific questions, technical issues and changes in address or representative should be reported via our web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.
Regards,

my que is:
1.since ircc has received my cse documents, do i need to send those documents again to visa office as suggested by ircc in his reply or it is just a auto generated mail. please suggest , especially those who have received a reply for CSE.
2. If i need to send documents that i sent to ircc as cse to Centralized Intake Office again, how should i send them?? which mail??

please help me in this dilemma situation.

my aor is 25th march, no updates since aor.

thank you in advance.

faraz2512

Dec 16, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
1311 & 1215
AOR Received.
09-08-2017
I have a question in regards to putting in an application before for Immigration. It states the below:

Has XXX applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?
I had once applied for Student visa (online & also through VFS) and both the times it got rejected.
I had applied for Express Entry once, but due to my job profile that time it said am not eligible for Express Entry.

Should I answer yes for this question OR say no??

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I have a question in regards to putting in an application before for Immigration. It states the below:

Has XXX applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?
I had once applied for Student visa (online & also through VFS) and both the times it got rejected.
I had applied for Express Entry once, but due to my job profile that time it said am not eligible for Express Entry.

Should I answer yes for this question OR say no??
You need to answer Yes.

kadir_35

Mar 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

I got my ITA last week and I am currently filing my application. My lawyer told me that goverment is going to ask me a proof of fund which I have to show at least $12000. But I thought it is only for those who got invitation under federal skill worker program. I got it through express entry, I have been in Canada since 2012. I graduated from here and have more than 1 year skilled work experience, that's how I entered the express entry pool. And I have my T4' for last 3 years. Do I still have to show that money? Please help. Thanks

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
Hi,

I got ITA last week and I am currently uploading my documents online but there's something that's confusing me. Here's my educational history:

2008-2009 Masters
2005-2008 Bachelors
2004-2005 College(A levels)
1996-2002 Secondary School

In the PR form, they asked to enter secondary and post-secondary educational history. I don't know if I am required to enter all the educational institutions I have attended or just the ones I did ECA for? I did ECA for my bachelors and Masters and currently I have entered only those two in my educational history.

Also, while browsing on different forums, I have seen people say they got rejected because they only provided ECA for their highest level of education. I want to ask if I still need to provide evaluation for my college A levels or am good to go with just my bachelors and masters.

Also, when they say upload certificates, is it the certificates of all the educational instutions i attended or just the ones for which i did ECA for?

Thanks

soniamanuel

Star Member
May 11, 2017
AOR Received.
20-09-2018
Hi,

Once your educational credentials are assessed, the assessing organization will send you a report with a reference number. You must enter this number into your profile. This is what CIC will use to link you and your educational credentials.

All the best
Thank you so much.

Also I need to know how to get the provincial nomination . Do we need some relatives there?
How should we contact to get it?

Kickboxing

May 13, 2017
Hi,

I have a question: at what stage of canadian skilled immigration process needs to see the original documents? As I can see we have to upload them.

Why I am asking is because I have to send some degrees for attestation (for other purpose) hence I this will take few weeks there.

Also my crs points are 432. When can I expect invitation if I lets say submit my application in the pool today?

Thanks

37rahultiwari

Apr 25, 2017
Hi friends. I hope everyone is doing fine. I really need a advice, actually i received ITA on 4th May, 2017 and my CRS is 428. But i gave 2nd IELTS test on 29th April, 2017 and got more bands which increased my CRS to 465 in total. Can i update my IELTS in PR application? Seeking expert advice.
Thank you

n2pathak

May 13, 2017
Hi All,

I have done PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management, 2 year full time program, Equivalent to MBA) from Balaji Institute of International Business, Pune which is an independent institute (neither affiliated to any university nor a deemed university) and M.Com. from Gujarat University.

My wife has done MBA (2 year full time program) from ICFAI University.

Please guide me whether I should do ECA for both of us.

A prompt help on the subject would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

sharanjit1986

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
APPLIED FOR MY FAMILY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
AOR1 -- 05.05.2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS UPDATED THAT A MAIL IS SENT AT HOME ADDRESS ON 23.06.2016
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi everyone,

I got my ITA last week and I am currently filing my application. My lawyer told me that goverment is going to ask me a proof of fund which I have to show at least $12000. But I thought it is only for those who got invitation under federal skill worker program. I got it through express entry, I have been in Canada since 2012. I graduated from here and have more than 1 year skilled work experience, that's how I entered the express entry pool. And I have my T4' for last 3 years. Do I still have to show that money? Please help. Thanks
If your profile says you qualify under the CEC you don't need to show Proof of funds.

All the best