+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

snigdha1987

May 29, 2015
snigdha1987 said:
Hello all !
Couple of questions about the Work experience (CRS: 451, ITA: received)

1.) My first company has shut all operations and doesnt exist anymore. What can I do in such a case? I have my appointment letter etc from that time .. will this help?

2.) My husband (secondary applicant) has mistakenly entered the wrong NOC code and the wrong company name.. (example: in 2010 he started working with company X and then in 2012 moved to company Y , his profile says he started working in 2010 with company Y ... company X is missing)

3.) Are all salary slips of all the companies we both have worked with required ?

4.) We both worked for my family business before we were married.. will this make us seem less genuine ?

5.) I see 71 days left to submit.. is this 71 days along with all documentation? I see no checklist on my profile! Do I also have to send physical copies ??

Thank you for all your inputs !
Any comments here ? Thank you! :)

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
fkl said:
Hi FKL,
Thanks for the detailed answer as i have study visa i cannot land as PR if i add my wife but i can always land as student right ??
So, here the best bet would be to go as scheduled around august right ?

One more thing how long are medicals valid i am going to get them today ?

Thanks

narendher25

Dec 30, 2016
Unable to see my application since this morning !! Job Bank account got deactivated.

Hi, I received an ITA on March 1st 2017 for my express entry profile (E000790xxx and CAN0000xxxx). I have started completing my application which has a expiry date of May 31st 2017. All of a sudden today when I logged into my account, I am unable to see the application to fill in details. I am worried about the application and would like to know any reasons for this.

I tried "Link application to this account", but unable to find the application using the details. In my ITA it says permanent Residence under Federal Skilled workers, so I tried looking under the same but of no use. I have written an email for CIC, tried contacting them but no response. I did try doing clear cache and cookies but its of no use. I tried doing a linking up my application, which found my old express entry profile which was ineligible because I didnt had my wes evaluation done. But right after that I created another express entry which got an ITA and system is unable to find it. I tried 5times and I am blocked now from further tries.

Also on side note my job bank profile was inactive and just checked that it went to deactivated state. Does that have to do anything with this? Do I have to keep it active during my ITA?? I activated it but not sure if it resolves issue as I still cannot see my application

Destined2be

Apr 27, 2017
In my EE profile my spouse's educational history does not add any points -the highest level of education is secondary/high school. Should I leave this out from the EE profile?

Thanks.

maver

Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys,

I posted this question in a different thread but got no response. I'm little bit confused about Skill Transferability factors and I'd very much appreciate your insights about my inquiry. Based on the chart below;

1. Do the points for "Skill Transferability- Foreign Work Experience" belong to me or my spouse or both of us?

2. same for the points for "Skill Transferability - Education" - is it mine or my spouse's?

(I'm asking it because my spouse could not get a reference letter for her work experience. She worked as a TA between 2007 and 2009. Her department was closed, etc. etc. Now, I am afraid we'll lose points and get denied if we submit our application without her reference letter. Please advise. Thank you)

Human capital - Age (55)
Human Capital - Level of Education (140)
Human Capital - First Official Lang (128)
Human Capital - Second Official Lang (0)
Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience (0)
Spouse - Level of Education (10)
Spouse- First Official Lang (18)
Spouse - Canadian Work Experience (0)
Skill Transferability - Education (50)
Skill Transferability- Foreign Work Experience (50)
Skill Transferability- Certificate of Qualification (0)
Canadian Education (0)
Arranged Employment (0)
Provincial/Territorial Nomination (0)

maver

Apr 27, 2017
maver said:
Hi guys,

I posted this question in a different thread but got no response. I'm little bit confused about Skill Transferability factors and I'd very much appreciate your insights about my inquiry. Based on the chart below;

1. Do the points for "Skill Transferability- Foreign Work Experience" belong to me or my spouse or both of us?

2. same for the points for "Skill Transferability - Education" - is it mine or my spouse's?

(I'm asking it because my spouse could not get a reference letter for her work experience. She worked as a TA between 2007 and 2009. Her department was closed, etc. etc. Now, I am afraid we'll lose points and get denied if we submit our application without her reference letter. Please advise. Thank you)

Human capital - Age (55)
Canadian Education (0)
Arranged Employment (0)
Can anyone help? Thank you

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arunkumarsachin said:
Hi Team,

Can you please clarify the general question that if ITA is declined, will EE profile get unlocked and become active.
Yes, if you decline you'll be back in the pool.

Idehn

Oct 17, 2016
Hi there
my application got cancel last week , as my PPC was not original. I sent a CSE but also enter the pool again. I just can not figure out what I should do about JOB BANK. Should I sign up again with new validation code or there is a way to use the same job bank somehow! Thank you for the help in advance!

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samchop86 said:
Hello People,

Got ITA and about to submit my e-application.

Two doubts -

1) I am working for the same company since last 8 years. Is it enough if I upload my appointment letter, every promotion and appraisal letter?
Every appraisal letter states my salary for the coming year.
Do, I also need to upload my salary slips? There will be a total of 96 pay slips (8*12) for my entire employment duration.

2) For POF, my father is gifting me money along with a gift deed. Is it okay if I file my application immediately after receiving funds in my account or shall I wait for some weeks and try to maintain some average? Will that matter somehow?

Please advise.
Thanks in advance. :)
Can someone please comment??
Thanks

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maver said:
Hi guys,

Only primary applicant

This is for both

Human capital - Age (55)
Canadian Education (0)
Arranged Employment (0)
answers inline

spouses work experience fetches you a grand total of 0 points, better to remove it from EE and just add it to personal history section

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Destined2be said:
In my EE profile my spouse's educational history does not add any points -the highest level of education is secondary/high school. Should I leave this out from the EE profile?

Thanks.
you can leave it or remove it upto you - secondary education is not counted, even if you give documents for it