+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajmayurdhvajsinh

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have created EE profile and I have score of 457.
Lived in canada for 5 years,
canadian experience - 2+ years between 2013-2015 - NOC 6311
Came back to India - 1+ years experience between 2016-2017 - NOC 2175

My question is Do i need to show any connection between my jobs if I get invited under CEC for NOC 6311,?? because now I am working in different profession.??

Mkranthi

Apr 30, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/08/2017
Need help for proof of funds documentation..

Hello All,

I am planning to enter the express entry in May 1st week and I am hoping that my profile will be picked as I got 461 points. I am confident about my documentation except for proof of funds issue. I need help on how to show proof of funds in my scenario. Any kind of input is highly appreciated.

I would like to mention my scenario and possible options I am choosing. Please let me know if I am going in a right way.

I am a salaried employee in USA from 4 years and do not have enough funds required ( 15000 CAD) in my checking accounts. Recently in April I piled up my salary and bonus amounts to 6500 USD.

I sent money to my mother in India every month since past 20 months and she saved the money in the form of cash after withdrawing from her account. She is willing to give them back to me which is around 7000 USD. She will do a wire transfer from her account. Now, my question is

1. As it is lengthy to show 20 months transactions from my account to her account, is it good to get the money in the form of gift deed. My parents can get a net worth certificate too. do I need to submit bank statements of my parents in addition to net worth certificate?

2. Is it better to say that she is returning my money. If so, do I need to submit 20 months transactions which I did through Xoom and any additional affidavits needed?

3. I have 2 checking accounts. I recently changed my direct deposit account 2 months back from another account, hence 6500$ piled up in recent direct deposit account rather than the usual account. Is that fine if money from India comes to this account. will VO officer doubt if salary is not deposited in the recent account before April?

Please advise me on this.
Thanks a lot for your time and effort.

Backer

Apr 30, 2017
You should mention...both the study programs...like you have one diploma and one bachelors....degree....if u have any doubt..you can write to me.

Zorky

Apr 30, 2017
Hi,
Please I need your input. I'm currently in Canada with a three year work permit. I haven't got a job yet but with my previous work experience outside Canada and also my IELTS score, I have 466 points. Now my only issue is with the proof of funds; I do not have a job yet but have friends who are willing to raise me some cash in order to boost my account. Please can anyone explain to me CIC stand on POF for those on work permit in Canada but currently do not have a job. Thank you

Gaurav Sharma

Apr 29, 2017
Thank u Very much for your reply

firstly, i have to make payment to WES than we got reference number??

I also want to ask that whether it is compulsory to send transcript of documents.

Can we e-mail a high resolution colored scanned copies of our degrees to WES for verification or it is compulsory to send transcript of documents.

Gaurav Sharma

Apr 29, 2017
gkindacool said:
Hi Gaurav,
You need not worry. You don't upload/attach any document when submitting WES Canada application. You have to request your university to send the marksheet/transcript directly to WES Canada OR your University can give official marksheet/transcripts to you and you can courier/speedpost/registered-post them to WES Canada yourself.

Hope that was helpful.

Thanks!
Thank u Very much for your reply

firstly, i have to make payment to WES than we got reference number??

I also want to ask that whether it is compulsory to send transcript of documents.

Can we e-mail a high resolution colored scanned copies of our degrees to WES for verification or it is compulsory to send transcript of documents.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Hi, my employee reference letter has all the details except current compensation (as per the company policy, it cannot be mentioned on any letter as it should ideally be confidential). So, can I give my last appraisal letter which mentions the same and mention it in the LoE. If I don't attach my pay slips (as they don't mention my total compensation), would that be enough...

adex100

Dec 21, 2015
adex100 said:
1. In the express entry profile, there is a section asking for Experience. I have been with my current company for 5 1/2 years with a promotion in between. So, while logging this, should i do it as 2 entries? This is the case for my earlier company also, i have been in two positions due to promotion

2. I am a Test Manager. My designation will read Project manager. 25% of my responsibilities are covered in NOC code 2283. Should i use 2283 or 0213. But 0213, contains no mention of testing. Anybody with a similar case? Would appreciate any guidance on this
Hello - could anybody reply this?

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Dear All, would appreciate if anyone could help me with the following queries for eAPR:

- I do not have Transcripts but have all the marks sheet and degree, would a scanned copy of the same are sufficient;

- In the form, would the completed years of study be the actual years or as mentioned in ECA. Eg, in one of my studies, the actual study is 4 years but Canadian equivalency is mentioned as Bachelors (3 years);

- Further, how can I justify the start date and end date of each study as that is not coming on the marksheet or degree? Should I attach the enrollment letter;

- I am a Chartered Accountant but in Canada it is equivalent to a Bachelors degree, should it be mentioned as Bachelors degree or a Professional degree in the form

rahulmerh

Dec 24, 2016
Hi All,

I need to know the below queries, please help me out here:

1) I am B.Tech In Mechanical Engineering, I have my transcript ready (all mark sheets and degree attested by University)
Do I need to include my Intermediate documents too. In India consultancies saying B.Tech docs would be enough.

2) I mistakenly printed WES USA Form and got it attested too. Just now came to know that we have WES Canada too.
But the difference in both the documents is only the address mentioned at the bottom. Will this be ok.

3) My University name UP Technical University changed to APJ Abdul Kalam so as my registrar email ID.
Do I need to put wiki prints in a self declaration small envelope to help them avoid any confusion.

4) My IELTS Score is L: 7.5, R: 6, W:6, S: 7.5
Consultancies saying in Express entry your score could come nearer to 390...would that be ok, or let me know any variable to work to add more to my profile

Please let me know your comments.

Rti

Apr 25, 2017
Rti said:
hello there

can i select all the provinces and territories option while filling EE profile or do i select each one of them? is there any number as to how many options we can select.

app4ee

Feb 13, 2017
Hello friends,
I received ITA on April 12th
In my checklist for proof of funds it is shown that we have to submit bank records with date and time for last six months
along with date of account opening but, in my case I've opened the bank account last month and added the sufficient balance
few days back. My question is that I am having a month old account and will it be accepted or not with only money added few days back.
Please help me regarding this, appreciate your valuable replies.

chiron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
rahulmerh said:
Hi All,

I need to know the below queries, please help me out here:

1) I am B.Tech In Mechanical Engineering, I have my transcript ready (all mark sheets and degree attested by University)
Do I need to include my Intermediate documents too. In India consultancies saying B.Tech docs would be enough.

2) I mistakenly printed WES USA Form and got it attested too. Just now came to know that we have WES Canada too.
But the difference in both the documents is only the address mentioned at the bottom. Will this be ok.

3) My University name UP Technical University changed to APJ Abdul Kalam so as my registrar email ID.
Do I need to put wiki prints in a self declaration small envelope to help them avoid any confusion.

4) My IELTS Score is L: 7.5, R: 6, W:6, S: 7.5
Consultancies saying in Express entry your score could come nearer to 390...would that be ok, or let me know any variable to work to add more to my profile

Please let me know your comments.
1. B.Tech alone is sufficient.

2. I think you need to go through WES Canada. Maybe someone can clarify otherwise but I would just redo it with them instead of having the doubt.

3. There should be a government notification regarding the name change. You should talk with the university make sure that the document is also included along with your transcripts, in the sealed envelope. I don't think WES will give any value to documents you send outside of the sealed transcript.

4. You should retake your IELTS and focus on improving your English as much as you can in general as it will also be a major factor in the job search once you get here

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I have a question about the ECA assessment for a friend who has a Masters from the US and the Bachelor's from India. Now for express entry do you think he needs ECA for both? Will this give him additional points? Please advise.

Thanks