+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

VICKYVINAYAK

Apr 8, 2017
Gaurav Sharma said:
I wants to get my education assessed from WES for applying Canada Express Entry.

I am making online application with WES Canada and have completed full application but what i observed during making application that i have only entered my education credential details and not attached any supporting document in this respect because there is no such option.

Finally when i reached at "Confirm Order" tab of my online application where i have to make payment there is two mandatory following undertaking that i have to take unless i will not be able to make payment:-

I have read and accept the World Educations Services, Inc. Terms and Conditions and acknowledge
receipt of the WES Privacy Policy.

Go ahead and apply. Document is the transcript that need to be shared by you or your university hereafter

I certify that the information I am submitting is accurate and further certify that all documents that I
am submitting are authentic.

Now in this respect i want clarification that in second undertaking it is mentioned that "i certify that all documents that i am submitting are authentic" but i am not submitting any documents with this application.

You are requested to kindly clarify my doubt may be i am not getting the link for submitting of documents or it need to make payment first than remaining process will start.

Kindly clarify my doubt

patsGP

Apr 29, 2017
Urgent information required - Please guide and help !!

Hi All

Request for Guidance. I am about to fill Express Entry Profile as an Primary Applicant. Below are my details:-

Education Details:

(1) Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication completed in 2003
(2) Post graduate Diploma in Management completed in 2008
Completed education from India. FYI. Both the above degrees are assessed by WES.

Question:-
(1) Do I have to fill my 10th and 12th class details as well in education section of EE profile or only the Bachelors and PGDM. In case, I need to fill 10th and 12th Class details - They will be mapped to which category - "Secondary diploma (High school education)" for 12th class and "None or less than High school" for 10th class?

Work experience:

After completing my Post graduate Diploma in Management, I am working in a IT company and my duties matches with NOC code 2171. I was going through the NOC code 2171 Employment requirements, it says

A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline
or
Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required

Question 1: I have a Bachelor degree in Electronics and Communication engineering and Post graduate Diploma in Management which is equivalent to Master's degree as per WES equivalency. My attained degrees do not match what is written for NOC 2171, will this impact my application?

Question 2: In the EE profile, there is a specific question on "Primary occupation

If the "primary occupation" is:
any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

What date is to be mentioned here? My engineering degree or Post graduate Diploma in Management completion date? I started working in NOC 2171 equivalent duties after completing Post graduate Diploma in Management. But neither Bachelor degree in Electronics and Communication engineering or Post graduate Diploma in Management is not mentioned as an "employment requirement" in NOC 2171.

I also have a query about my Spouse Work experience - Her entire work experience is in India. Do I still have to mention in EE profile.We are not availing points for that. If I dont mention, will it be considered as hiding information?

Thanks in advance and hoping for an early response from the members.

DC.CA

Apr 11, 2016
Dear Guys,

I am a Seafarer, Deck Officer (NOC 2273 - B - Ship Officer, Water Transport) and have a few queries with respect to my EE profile, as mentioned below -

Firstly, the nature of my job is quite different, it -

1. requires me to work 84 hours per week, for 2/3 months at a stretch -then- 2/3 months complete leave.
2. is mostly contractual type, 2/3 months contract and then sign a new contract to join a ship.
3. is such that I have worked with many employers/shipowners (more than 12 in last 7 years).
4. have travelled worldwide to 38 countries multiple times via ship.

Now, In the EE profile, what do I regarding -

A) filling in the 'hours of work' column (I am confused between 84 hours or 42 hours, due to my odd job-timings as written above)

B) work experience letter - I was contractually employed by 12 ship-owners/employers in last 7 years. And getting 12 work-experience letters for actual ship-owners would be extremely tedious. Should It judicious to request just one of the recruiting HR/crewing agency to give me a letter for all the work-years in Merchant Navy?

C) proof of funds - in all yesteryears, my salaries have been credited into my bank account by all those different ship-owners (their names are mentioned as well in bank statement entries' narration). And if I show a crewing agency as my employer for all previous years, and whereas my salary had been as deposited by various other parties at the different time. to add further, even the salary slips are issued by the ship-owners, not the crewing agency. Could it be a cause of concern/rejection while showing proof of funds?

D) police clearance certificate - In my passport(s), apart from usual arrival/departure entries from airports around the world, I have had some (3-three +) temporary working visas from Malaysia (of 3 months each) to work in the offshore Malaysian oil fields aboard ships. Malaysian authorities will not issue me a PCC, as I have not stayed in Malaysia (on the land). I was in fact only at sea, away from the land & territorial waters. Could I be required to produce PCC from Malaysia by the Canadian visa officer?

It would be a great help to me, if you guys please reply.

Regards,
DeeCee.

BNET

Oct 30, 2014
I request for advice on following:

How to view express entry submitted information and data after the application has been accepted, submitted and currently under review?

I have accepted ITA in express entry and after the needful payment my application has been submitted and currently under review. However, I cant view the information which I had provided in my express entry profile. Is there any way to view or obtain all the data / information which was provided in the profile? I want to view the information for my own record.

Thanks!

gkindacool

Dec 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gaurav Sharma said:
I wants to get my education assessed from WES for applying Canada Express Entry.

I am making online application with WES Canada and have completed full application but what i observed during making application that i have only entered my education credential details and not attached any supporting document in this respect because there is no such option.

Finally when i reached at "Confirm Order" tab of my online application where i have to make payment there is two mandatory following undertaking that i have to take unless i will not be able to make payment:-

I have read and accept the World Educations Services, Inc. Terms and Conditions and acknowledge
receipt of the WES Privacy Policy.

I certify that the information I am submitting is accurate and further certify that all documents that I
am submitting are authentic.

Now in this respect i want clarification that in second undertaking it is mentioned that "i certify that all documents that i am submitting are authentic" but i am not submitting any documents with this application.

You are requested to kindly clarify my doubt may be i am not getting the link for submitting of documents or it need to make payment first than remaining process will start.

Kindly clarify my doubt
Hi Gaurav,
You need not worry. You don't upload/attach any document when submitting WES Canada application. You have to request your university to send the marksheet/transcript directly to WES Canada OR your University can give official marksheet/transcripts to you and you can courier/speedpost/registered-post them to WES Canada yourself.

You can go to this link http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/ and select your country from the drop down list under "Required Documents" to see what documents WES is expecting from you.

Hope that was helpful.

Thanks!

gkindacool

Dec 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BNET said:
I request for advice on following:

How to view express entry submitted information and data after the application has been accepted, submitted and currently under review?

You have an option to see what you submitted in EE after you receive ITA.

I have accepted ITA in express entry and after the needful payment my application has been submitted and currently under review. However, I cant view the information which I had provided in my express entry profile. Is there any way to view or obtain all the data / information which was provided in the profile? I want to view the information for my own record.

I don't think so.

Thanks!
Please see my response in red inline.

Rti

Apr 25, 2017
hello there

can i select all the provinces and territories option while filling EE profile or do i select each one of them? is there any number as to how many options we can select.

tiwalope

Feb 12, 2017
Good day everyone. I have entered having a relative in Canada and now asking for proof of relationship. I do not have it and getting it seems difficult. It didn't add to my point in anyway. Is there a way I can go about it without declining my invitation or make it seem like a misinterpretation.

Please help.....................

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiwalope said:
Good day everyone. I have entered having a relative in Canada and now asking for proof of relationship. I do not have it and getting it seems difficult. It didn't add to my point in anyway. Is there a way I can go about it without declining my invitation or make it seem like a misinterpretation.

Please help.....................
Assuming you're a CEC applicant you can remove your relative from your application and explain in a LOE the difficulty in obtaining the documents as well as the fact that your eligibility and CRS score remains the same.

ravk

Apr 29, 2017
Do i need to register for job bank even if i have a valid job offer? There is no spot for me to upload any job offer and it keeps telling me to register to job bank? please help!

adex100

Dec 21, 2015
1. In the express entry profile, there is a section asking for Experience. I have been with my current company for 5 1/2 years with a promotion in between. So, while logging this, should i do it as 2 entries? This is the case for my earlier company also, i have been in two positions due to promotion

2. I am a Test Manager. My designation will read Project manager. 25% of my responsibilities are covered in NOC code 2283. Should i use 2283 or 0213. But 0213, contains no mention of testing. Anybody with a similar case? Would appreciate any guidance on this

tiwalope

Feb 12, 2017
DelPiero07 said:
Assuming you're a CEC applicant you can remove your relative from your application and explain in a LOE the difficulty in obtaining the documents as well as the fact that your eligibility and CRS score remains the same.
I am a federal skill worker. Can I still remove it. It does not affect my eligibility and scorea

gkindacool

Dec 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravk said:
Do i need to register for job bank even if i have a valid job offer? There is no spot for me to upload any job offer and it keeps telling me to register to job bank? please help!
Hi,
If you are applying for Express Entry, you will have to register with job bank (at least for now). Your profile will be active only after registering with the job bank.

Thanks!

gkindacool

Dec 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiwalope said:
I am a federal skill worker. Can I still remove it. It does not affect my eligibility and scorea
I have the exact situation as yours. I added my wife's uncle who lives in Canada. It seems difficult to get any document to prove the relationship so now I am going to remove him.

Please make sure that your FSW score does not fall below 67 after removing your relative. It may have given you 5 FSW points in the overall score.

Thanks!