+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Re: with or without spouse

drkamalpanchal said:
Hi All!
Need your valuable suggestion!
1. I am getting married in June. so confused, if I should apply as single candidate of married.
2. an consultancy calculated my CRS 429 individual and 326 with spouse. So again confusion, should I apply individual or married?
1) You must apply as a single person as you are not yet married. If you get married before submitting your PR application your CRS points will be recalculated, but if you are married afterwards they will not.
2) That calculation seems off. why dont you calculate it yourself: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
vaibhav007us said:
Did anyone face any issues if one moves the spouse foreign experience (which anyways does not carry any points) from Work history (in the EE profile) to personal history (in post ITA form)? I would explain the reasons in the LoE that the reference letters issued by the employers do not include one or more of the parameters prescribed by CIC...

Any thoughts on this?
There should be no issues at all. In your LOE you can just say that you have moved it since it did not give any points.

Regards

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

How CIC performs back ground check ? Do they visit your work place or simply call or email at contact info mentioned in your reference letter ?
In case of visit, who will they meet ? HR or your supervisor whose name is mentioned in reference letter ? ? ?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hassanawan1985 said:
Hello,

How CIC performs back ground check ? Do they visit your work place or simply call or email at contact info mentioned in your reference letter ?
In case of visit, who will they meet ? HR or your supervisor whose name is mentioned in reference letter ? ? ?
Well CIC reserve the right to do any of the things you have mentioned but the most common may be a call or an email to the referees. I doubt the do physical visits often, if at all.

If all is in order, the most likely wont do any of the three.

All the best

el-johnson

Apr 27, 2017
guys i need help!
i applied for the FSWP program and i was score 365. my profile was found ineligible but am rather surprised at this. i have a IELTS score of L-7,R-7.5,W 7.5,S 7.0,single applicant, age 32, a relative in canada, ECA results matching 23, proof of funds for 1 single applicant,NOC 2132 for 6 years. please can someone assist with the actual calculation?

how long do i need to wait to reapply for the EE FSWp?

TSM33

May 26, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Given with the Application
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
IELTS Request
Given with the Application
File Transfer...
27-02-2015 / Started processing on 26-05-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015 / Med Received on 26-06-2015
Interview........
Waived off / DM on 22-08-2015 / ECAS changed to 6 lines on 05-09-2015
Passport Req..
17-09-2015. Satnam Waheguru! PP submitted on 22-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP collected on 21-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
Hello Everyone! Kindly guide me I am trying to make my brother's profile but both time it says it is ineligible & it is not giving me any score as well. One of my friend calculated the points on CRS calculator it was around 405, as points for ITA is declining so i just wanted to register my brother. Job noc codes are 6421 ( experience more than 4 years)and real estate broker one( experience less than a year). He is postgraduate, ielts L=6/S=8/W=6.5/R6.5 & ECA done from WES. Kindly guide me as I am facing issue in the first step of the application. Thanks for your help in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
TSM33 said:
Hello Everyone! Kindly guide me I am trying to make my brother's profile but both time it says it is ineligible & it is not giving me any score as well. One of my friend calculated the points on CRS calculator it was around 405, as points for ITA is declining so i just wanted to register my brother. Job noc codes are 6421 ( experience more than 4 years)and real estate broker one( experience less than a year). He is postgraduate, ielts L=6/S=8/W=6.5/R6.5 & ECA done from WES. Kindly guide me as I am facing issue in the first step of the application. Thanks for your help in advance.
Hi,

Make sure you did not select Quebec as you destination, and that the amount of money you will bring to Canada is above the minimum required.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
el-johnson said:
guys i need help!
i applied for the FSWP program and i was score 365. my profile was found ineligible but am rather surprised at this. i have a IELTS score of L-7,R-7.5,W 7.5,S 7.0,single applicant, age 32, a relative in canada, ECA results matching 23, proof of funds for 1 single applicant,NOC 2132 for 6 years. please can someone assist with the actual calculation?

how long do i need to wait to reapply for the EE FSWp?
Its really difficult to see what you are doing wrong. What do you mean "ECA results matching 23"?

The is not an application just an attempt to enter the pool, so you can try again right away.

el-johnson

Apr 27, 2017
apologies for the tangling everything up! i was just so agitated.
ECA score showed a 4 year equivalent program with a ranking score of 23.

my confusion is this, If i was admitted with little information in the initial stage but due to lack of adequate information i lost the profile... why was i kicked out when i got more information courtesy you guys inputs. in the new application i was asked if i had applied before... i say yes. stating the initial EE profile number E00000000 even though i didnt qualify for the draw.

what do you suggest in the new attempt to create another entry?

Newbee-India

Sep 5, 2016
Guys.,

where can I find (any forum) which province is opened/closed for accepting application for immigration.. Can any one help me please.

I am trying to apply for SINP.. however, it is closed now.

Regards

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi,

i got invited to apply, i fill up all forms n gathered all documents, but after filling up the form when i click continue application, i am not able to go to upload window. it shows me error,saying online services are down now. i have been seeing this option for last 4 days. What to do.

manvir.singh.parmar

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

I have question regarding personal history ....request

My personal history details are as follow:
: 1st July 2006- 30th June 2010: I was doing graduation
: 1st July 2010- 3rd Feb 2011: UNEMPLOYED
: 4th Feb 2011- 10th Feb 2012 Working at first company( I have not shown this experience in EE profile as it was not possible to get employer reference letter from here)
: 11th Feb 2012 -14th Feb 2012: UNEMPLOYED
: 15th Feb 2012 - 20th Nov'2015: Working at second company
: 21st Nov 2015 -06 Dec'2015: Unemployed
: 7th Dec'2015 - till date: Working for third company

What should i fill in my personal history for the period of 4th Feb 2011- 10th Feb 2012? Should i write as unemployed or should i write details of my first company?
Plz someone answer this...

sam_vir

Apr 27, 2017
I received an ITA after submitting my Express Entry profile. I am primary applicant , However, I realized that I had made an error in the Accompanying, Express Entry Spouse Form - 'Study and language'->official language section-can XXX communicate in English/French? and mistakenly I answered 'neither' instead of Yes as my spouse can communicate in English.
(PS:I am not using spouse language test points)

What do I do? shall I answer this question as ‘Yes’ in post ITA form while submitting PR application.

appreciate quick response.

suazo

Apr 3, 2016
hello everyone, I recieved ITA under FSW stream which requires 67points. My question is I calculated the point parameters for the Fsw and it looks like I have 71 out of 100 points meaning I Qualify. My question is the education part to claim the 5 points for adaptability. I finished the Master of Business Afministration program here in canada but the program was accelerated and was for 16months. Not upto 2 years. There was no semester break with this program. It was all school. I guess I can also claim the 5 points for adaptability right?
I have a letter from my school that states the MBA was 16months accelerated with no breaks and the MBA can also be considered a two year program. Without the 5 points extra my point is 66. Please let me know your opinion.
Thanks

teh_reh

Mar 25, 2017
Hi,

Regarding the question "ii. In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have?
It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B)."

I've been working as an Accountant in Singapore for 4 years, shall I get the maximum points in this question?

Thank you in advance!

:D :D :D