+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
prashhantgodara said:
Just Checked with WES- they dont evaluate for the college from which i am perusing :(
Sorry about that. So IELTS is your best bet.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
prashhantgodara said:
Thanks for your support Dinav, its not like that.
I appreciate your suggestions and advice, thats y i have posted my concern here in the group.
i just want a PNP nomination and my hope are only 3 provinces.
1) SINP - hoping their demand list to include my NOC
2) Nova Scoatia - hoping their demand list to include my NOC
3) New Brunswick - Waiting to attend their seminar in any part of globe, which makes me eligible to immigrate for their province.

thanks a lot for your support.
I didnt go to check whether your NOC was available in any of the open PNP's or not, therefore i suggested PNP way. But if you already know that its not listed then your only saving grace is IELTS. And as Tanaka said...improve your education too.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
prashhantgodara said:
Just Checked with WES- they dont evaluate for the college from which i am perusing :(
Are you doing it from SMU? As per my knowledge thats the only one WES is not considering.

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Hello everyone!

has anyone applied with electronic police certificates?

The certificate says . "it is issued electronically and does not require a stamp"

Has anyone had this kind of certificate?

Thank you!

prashhantgodara

Mar 28, 2017
DiNaV said:
I didnt go to check whether your NOC was available in any of the open PNP's or not, therefore i suggested PNP way. But if you already know that its not listed then your only saving grace is IELTS. And as Tanaka said...improve your education too.
Hey Dinav and Tanaka,
Thanks for your valuable advice.
I just calculated that if i am able to get good IELTS score, my CRS score will be increased to 411 from 342, and i may get nomination from OINP.
Current IELTS score: L-7.5, R-7, W-6, S-7
Target IELTS score: L-8.5, R-8, W-7.5, S-7.5

I know this is not easy but smooth roads don't make good drivers.
Can you pls suggest any website/book to practice fir IELTS.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
prashhantgodara said:
Hey Dinav and Tanaka,
Thanks for your valuable advice.
I just calculated that if i am able to get good IELTS score, my CRS score will be increased to 411 from 342, and i may get nomination from OINP.
Current IELTS score: L-7.5, R-7, W-6, S-7
Target IELTS score: L-8.5, R-8, W-7.5, S-7.5

I know this is not easy but smooth roads don't make good drivers.
Can you pls suggest any website/book to practice fir IELTS.
The book that they provide is good enough. The key for scoring good in IELTS is:-
1) Understand & follow the key notes that they provide in their practice book. If you learn those tricks on how to understand & attempt each of the 4 sections of this exam then you can hit the jackpot.
2) Understand how they mark each section. This helps a lot too.
3) Practice practice practice a lot. Especially listening & writing. You will get lots of material online.

Lastly, if you go over 400 CRS, looking at the current EE draws I dont think you will even have to depend on any nomination.

Good luck.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
DiNaV said:
The book that they provide is good enough. The key for scoring good in IELTS is:-
1) Understand & follow the key notes that they provide in their practice book. If you learn those tricks on how to understand & attempt each of the 4 sections of this exam then you can hit the jackpot.
3) Practice practice practice a lot. Especially listening & writing. You will get lots of material online.

Lastly, if you go over 400 CRS, looking at the current EE draws I dont think you will even have to depend on any nomination.

Good luck.
Also visit ieltsliz.com and engvid.com . These are two of the bests IELTS preparation websites, I highly recommend them.

prashhantgodara

Mar 28, 2017
DiNaV said:

Good luck.
Thanks Dinav for boosting me up

faraz2512

Dec 16, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
1311 & 1215
AOR Received.
09-08-2017
Hello All,

On my employment letter the NOC mentioned is 1212, whereas my responsibilities are more closely matching with NOC 1111.

Should i get the letter changed? or its ok if I keep the same.

I hope I don't have to.. because it will be a big hassle if I have to..

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
faraz2512 said:
Hello All,

On my employment letter the NOC mentioned is 1212, whereas my responsibilities are more closely matching with NOC 1111.

Should i get the letter changed? or its ok if I keep the same.

I hope I don't have to.. because it will be a big hassle if I have to..
Which of the two codes have you selected? Even your profile says 1212.

This is an important part of your application, do not take risks.

faraz2512

Dec 16, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
1311 & 1215
AOR Received.
09-08-2017
TanakaM said:
Which of the two codes have you selected? Even your profile says 1212.

This is an important part of your application, do not take risks.
on my application i have selected 1212.. but my responsibilities actually match NOC 1111. should i change it the letter from the company?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
faraz2512 said:
on my application i have selected 1212.. but my responsibilities actually match NOC 1111. should i change it the letter from the company?
Yes. You should actually change both your application and the letter to reflect the NOC that best suites your experience (1111). You can explain this change in your LOE if you have already received an ITA.

All the best

JRNVU-ECA

Apr 25, 2017
Urgent - Need ECA for Janardan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth University

Hi People,

This is really urgent!!!!
Has any one got ECA for Bachelors/Masters completed from Janardan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth University.
Please, let me know which organisation will evaluate WES/IQAS/ICAS or any other.
Help me please.....

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Re: Urgent - Need ECA for Janardan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth University

JRNVU-ECA said:
Hi People,

This is really urgent!!!!
Has any one got ECA for Bachelors/Masters completed from Janardan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth University.
Please, let me know which organisation will evaluate WES/IQAS/ICAS or any other.
Help me please.....
Have you checked on their websites?

WES clearly mentions on its website which universities and educational institutions' degrees it evaluates. If your uni isn't mentioned in their list it means they won't evaluate degress obtained from there.

Good luck.