+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

deviim15

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Darshan019 said:
Thanks a lot Deviim for your prompt response.

Could you also please advise if I should buy FD's through online banking or go to the branch and get hard copy of FD certificates. I would like to understand which one is more convenient in terms of providing documents as proof of funds to CIC (online statement balance or hard copies of Fixed Deposits)

Regards,
Darshan
To make your case flawless, i would suggest you walk into a branch, get a FD certificate, request a bank official to put a stamp and sign on it. Then use a photocopy of the receipt as POF.

Online statement balances might not look very authentic to a CIC officer.

deviim15

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
anshuldhir said:
Hello Guys!

Indeed a great thread. Thanks for info.

I am using CRS Tool to ascertain points but getting confused at some points. i l detail my info here, it would be great if you guys help me sort out:

Me:
Never been to canada
Ielts: R 7 L 8 W 6.5 S 7.5
WES Done: Bachelors 4 years, one year diploma (post graduate)(Masters in Finance & Control)
Experience: 2006-2011 (Postal employee) Clerical cadre( Operational +Adminsitrative)
2011-Present: Proprietor Exuberant Financial services

Wife:
Was in canada August 2012- October 2014
Canadian study: Diploma HR 2012-2013 (one Year)
WES Done: Bachelors 4 Years
Experience: 8 Months at Staples (Calgary)
Ielts: R 6.5 L 8 W6 S7
Occupation & Experience: Training & Placement officer (College) April -2015- Present
2006-2012 (Postal Employee) (Clerical cadre) (Administrative-Personnel Management)
NOC 1241

At present Have a Baby!

Please guide :

1. WHo should be primary applicant? Me or Wife?
2. CRS Tool, Que No. 4:
For ME: Two or more certifiate programmes? ( AS Primary applicant)
For Wife: BAchelors or Two or more certificate programmes? (As primary applicant), Should 4a be answered as total no. of certificates i.e. canadian diploma+4 years ECA bachelors degree? (Confused here) Huh Huh Huh Huh
3. A primary applicant can take work experience in only ONE NOC in which he/she is applying or can take total experience? And SPOUSE can take total work experience in ONE OR MORE NOCs( As mentioned in CRS TOOL? Huh Huh

Guys! Please help getting this thing sorted.

Thanks In advance

Regards!
1. You have not mentioned about your age. However, based on the information you have provided, i guess it will be wise for your wife to apply as the primary applicant. She has Canadian education and Canadian work experience. That makes a big difference in the score.

2. Two or more certificates.

3. Choose one NOC that matches the most with your work experience.

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Hello posters,

While looking at the upload forms, I was wondering if there's a proper naming format that needs to be followed, meaning a format that makes sense to the Visa Officer. For example:

Employment Letter: EEProfile#_NOC_NameOfEmployer_PrincipleApplicantName
Medical Proof : EEProfile#_UMI#_Name
Travel Document : EEProfile#_Name
etc..

This might seem like a nominal thing but may make things a lot easier for the VO, since they must see multiple applications everyday and following these minor details ends up making a huge difference to VO, thereby speeding up the process and benefiting the applicant in the end.
Thanks in advance!

kadir_35

Mar 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have got an email from WES saying that my application will be completed in April 24th but if I pay $65 to use 'rush service', they finish it in 3 business days. There was a link in that email for the rush service but when I click on it, it says Currently, we are maintaining our server. Please try to login again later. Has any of you had the same problem or used rush service? I dont mind paying extra $65 but it doesnt let me do it! Please help. Thanks

aashish.tomar

Apr 6, 2017
Need Advice !!

1. I received ITA (draw 12th April), in ITA it is mentioned as "Obtain the documents which you must submit with your application (see “checklist” for details)", but I could not find any checklist, somewhere I read that after I finish all the section in application then the checklist will be generated, Is this correct understanding ?

2. I live in Tokyo and for PCC they want me the share any document which clearly shows the purpose and use of PCC, from where I can get this document.

3. In ITA application, there is a section "Contact Details" where they are asking to fill the places I lived in last 10 years. During this period I lived at 4 different places and I don't remember the exact dates when I moved in and out, even I dont remember the exact address of the first place I lived. What should I do and how much accurate I should be while providing this details.

4. For POF, can accompanied spouse funds will be considered valid. I mean if we give bank statements from my and spouse bank and all together we meet the criteria, will this be OK ?

Thanks for your guidance.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aashish.tomar said:
Need Advice !!

1. I received ITA (draw 12th April), in ITA it is mentioned as "Obtain the documents which you must submit with your application (see “checklist” for details)", but I could not find any checklist, somewhere I read that after I finish all the section in application then the checklist will be generated, Is this correct understanding ?

2. I live in Tokyo and for PCC they want me the share any document which clearly shows the purpose and use of PCC, from where I can get this document.

3. In ITA application, there is a section "Contact Details" where they are asking to fill the places I lived in last 10 years. During this period I lived at 4 different places and I don't remember the exact dates when I moved in and out, even I dont remember the exact address of the first place I lived. What should I do and how much accurate I should be while providing this details.

4. For POF, can accompanied spouse funds will be considered valid. I mean if we give bank statements from my and spouse bank and all together we meet the criteria, will this be OK ?

Thanks for your guidance.
1 - That's correct.

2 - There is a thread on this forum which talks about how to get a Japanese PCC, look for it.

3 - Fill them out to your best capabilities.

4 - Yes, that's perfectly fine.

aashish.tomar

Apr 6, 2017
DelPiero07 said:
1 - That's correct.

2 - There is a thread on this forum which talks about how to get a Japanese PCC, look for it.

3 - Fill them out to your best capabilities.

4 - Yes, that's perfectly fine.
Thank you very much !!

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
hi, can i pay my RPRF fee after one/two months submitting my EAPR ? if yes then what's the procedure ?

Dubai to Canada

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
I have done masters but in my application i hav mentioned only bachelors as i couldnt get eca for my masters... so now when i accept n continue my application of ITA should i put masters also in the education history list? Thanks buddies

sudeep11787

Apr 14, 2017
Hi Everyone! Need your help!

I am very pleased to share that I have received an ITA in the latest draw and in process of getting my paperwork in order. I have 2 queries:

1) My fiancee will accompany me, We aren't married yet but getting married in a month. (combined score is higher than cutoff and original score). Is it ok for her to go through the medical tests immediately? (Doctors send the reports via e medical to high commision; I hope that wont be an issue as I will be using my application no. for her?

2) She did her post grad in UK for 1 year in 2015. Is a police clearance certificate required for UK also?

Thanks! :)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
sudeep11787 said:
Hi Everyone! Need your help!

I am very pleased to share that I have received an ITA in the latest draw and in process of getting my paperwork in order. I have 2 queries:

1) My fiancee will accompany me, We aren't married yet but getting married in a month. (combined score is higher than cutoff and original score). Is it ok for her to go through the medical tests immediately? (Doctors send the reports via e medical to high commision; I hope that wont be an issue as I will be using my application no. for her?

2) She did her post grad in UK for 1 year in 2015. Is a police clearance certificate required for UK also?

Thanks! :)
Congrats,

1) This is ok, just make sure that your recalculated score is indeed higher than the cut off, and explain everything in your LOE. Yes, she can get her medicals done.
2) Yes it is. PCC is needed for all countries one has stayed in for a period of more than 6 months (cumulatively) since the age of 18.

All the best
2)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dubai to Canada said:
I have done masters but in my application i hav mentioned only bachelors as i couldnt get eca for my masters... so now when i accept n continue my application of ITA should i put masters also in the education history list? Thanks buddies
No, put it in personal history only. If you put it in educational history it will require an ECA.

All the best

uday121

Jan 12, 2016
hi all

I got ITA on 24th March . i have few query's regarding my application .

First , I regret that I approached a consultancy who have made me to loose my confidence .

regarding work experience letter :

i worked for a bank from Aug 2009 to dec 2011 as test engineer - will be able to get reference letter as per CIC format
next i did my MBA from may 2012 to july 2014
after MBA joined a IT major on jan 2015 as test engineer again . to my bad luck the unit which i worked got merged to subsidiary company ( with no changes in hierarchy and teams and same job role as test engineer )from August 2015 and iam working with the same organization currently .
As a routine story my both IT major and its subsidiary are not willing to provide CIC specified format of reference letter

so i decided to get the reference letter signed by my manager to be notarized and attach his business card , offer letter , letter from HR about the unit transfer , all pay stubs . when i said this to my consultancy he said visa officer will not accept it . is it so?

wife work ex:

on EE profile i kept work ex of my wife as NO because she dose not have any canadian work ex. but she is having work ex from indian employers and iam willing to sate it under her personal history . my consultancy guy says it would be misrepresentation . is it so ?

i am totally demotivated by the words of the consultant . please hep with your suggestions .

Dubai to Canada

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
TanakaM said:
No, put it in personal history only. If you put it in educational history it will require an ECA.

All the best
Thanks bro

manvir.singh.parmar

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

I received my ITA on 13th April. Before proceeding any further, i have a doubt to clear...

My name in all the required documents is mentioned without my surname.However, my bank account has my name with surname.

My father name is mentioned with surname in all of my documents.

What could be done in this situation?

Please guide me...

THANKS