+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Dubai to Canada

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
TanakaM said:
Oh ok, no problem, just try what I have suggested. All will be well.

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am planing to apply for EE. I have a question, really appreciate if someone can answer.

I have 2 years working experience as a Marketing manger in the UK and have the reference letter as well. Problem is that I got this experience on student visa during my studies(and after bachelors degree) of MBA in the UK. Moreover I have one year working experience in UAE as a Business development executive(current job since march 2016) after completing the MBA in 2015. Will that be ok if I include that 2 years work experience to secure more CRS points or should I just apply with one year experience. I am asking this question because I read in this forum that experience we got during studies will not be considered. Please advise

It is clearly mention on my reference letter that I have worked more than 30 hours each week along with my responsibilities.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
luckyx27 said:
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am planing to apply for EE. I have a question, really appreciate if someone can answer.

I have 2 years working experience as a Marketing manger in the UK and have the reference letter as well. Problem is that I got this experience on student visa during my studies(and after bachelors degree) of MBA in the UK. Moreover I have one year working experience in UAE as a Business development executive(current job since march 2016) after completing the MBA in 2015. Will that be ok if I include that 2 years work experience to secure more CRS points or should I just apply with one year experience. I am asking this question because I read in this forum that experience we got during studies will not be considered. Please advise

It is clearly mention on my reference letter that I have worked more than 30 hours each week along with my responsibilities.
The rule you are referring to is for Canadian work experience. You can claim point for foreign work experience gained while studying.

All the best.

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
TanakaM said:
The rule you are referring to is for Canadian work experience. You can claim point for foreign work experience gained while studying.

All the best.
Thank you so much dear. just to be on safe side, are you sure that will be considered. I dont want to be in trouble in the future. Really appreciate your response.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
KRahman said:
hi, got a question regarding personal history.

1. Should i mention my travel history on Personal activity tab as well as travel history tab or just on the travel history tab ?

2. I am putting all personal activities in proper date order( reverse order from 2017) but the saved personal activity tabs showing the activities in a bit of scattered order. Is that normal ?
anyone ???

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
luckyx27 said:
Thank you so much dear. just to be on safe side, are you sure that will be considered. I dont want to be in trouble in the future. Really appreciate your response.
My answer is based on information provided my CIC below. Read through:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/express-entry.asp

Also refer to these two responses from some other credible forum members:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=post;quote=4838338;topic=389216.0;num_replies=8;sesc=a5f9b6cfcbddfea201d01bfb5e142895

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/foreign-work-experience-earned-during-education-t433261.0.html;msg5306096#msg5306096

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
KRahman said:
anyone ???
Hi,

1) You don't need to reenter your travel history in personal history.
2) Everything should appear in the order you enter it in.

regards

xxtreme

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi,
Those who have federal ITA, how they can prove financial requirement. If I deposit 10K in my account once, will there be any issue with it? Please anyone enlighten me.

Brownbabe

Apr 13, 2017
Hello Everyone, I have a question please.
I currently live in Angola and I have translated to English and notarized the Angolan police certificate i obtained (police certificated is in Portuguese). The notary information is all in portuguese. Is this acceptable? Thanks for your responses.

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I didn't pay the RPRF together with the application at the beginning, can I still pay it in advance without being requested? Or I'll just have to wait for the request...
Thanks.

Great@1

Apr 12, 2017
YamPower said:
You're welcome.

Can someone report the thread to the moderator to ask that it becomes a sticky? This question gets asked quite often.
Dear Yampower,

In 2017, when I am aiming for EE, does the above mentioned process still remains the same or has any changes. Please help me as I am confused with this topic. Thank you in advance.

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello People,

Can someone please help me? My CRS is 435 and I am trying to create an EE profile.
I have an issue. I did my engineering from 2005 - 2009. I had a backlog which I cleared in 2011. So, basically my degree says - 2011.
But I am working as a professional since 2009 (right after my college).
So, my concern is what should I put in my EE education profile - years attended 2005-2009 or 2005-2011? And what should I put in my work history then - working since 2009 or 2011? I have all my employment letters from 2009.
Please help guys.......

Thanks in advance !!

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hello All,

I'm planning to put my savings in Fixed Deposits for Proof of Funds. I'm the primary applicant and I will be taking my wife and kid along as well.

Can you please advise if I should have all FD's in my account or can I have some FD's in my wife's saving account as well. If yes please advice what should be the proportion and also if I would need any affidavit or other documents to show FD's in my wife's account.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Darshan

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
xxtreme said:
Hi,
Those who have federal ITA, how they can prove financial requirement. If I deposit 10K in my account once, will there be any issue with it? Please anyone enlighten me.
The thing you are trying to avoid is having a significant difference between the average and current balance on you bank letter. If there is a major difference you are likely to be asked for a source of your funds.

So yes, you can deposit 10k at once and keep it in the account for 6 months, or keep it for less and explain the source.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
samchop86 said:
Hello People,

Can someone please help me? My CRS is 435 and I am trying to create an EE profile.
I have an issue. I did my engineering from 2005 - 2009. I had a backlog which I cleared in 2011. So, basically my degree says - 2011.
But I am working as a professional since 2009 (right after my college).
So, my concern is what should I put in my EE education profile - years attended 2005-2009 or 2005-2011? And what should I put in my work history then - working since 2009 or 2011? I have all my employment letters from 2009.
Please help guys.......

Thanks in advance !!
Hi,

1) Put the date on your ECA, I assume it will be 2011.
2)work history - 2009 if you were studying outside Canada. 2011 if you were studying in Canada.

All the best