+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

canadavisa0410

Aug 28, 2016
Hi all

I got my ITA on 24 March, still now haven't started doing the process.
I am on my study permit and my husband is on a spousal open work permit but he is not accompanying with me to apply for the PR.
We have a child who is in the home country, can apply for her PR along with mine even if my spouse is not coming with me?
Kindly provide your suggestions
Thank you

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD → CHC LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
Islamabad 05-08-2009 → London 30-06-2010 → Rejected 01-06-2012
Hello all seniors,

I am applying for ECA from WES and all required documents are ready as per requirements of WES. Following are my credential details in Pakistan and my one critical question:
  • MS Business Administration, 18 Years, NUML Islamabad University, Listed in designated academic institution list of WES
  • MBA (Finance) 16 Years, Govt. College University Faisalabad, Listed in designated academic institution list of WES
  • B.com 14 Years, University of Agriculture Faisalabad, Listed in designated academic institution list of WES
  • D.com (HSC) 12 Years, Punjab Technical Education Board Lahore, Not listed in designated academic institution list of WES
  • Matric (SSC) 10 Years, Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Faisalabad, listed in designated academic institution list of WES

My HSC Certificate (12 Yers) mentioned in Red is from a nonlisted institution as per list on WES website. Please advise what to do? will they accept and consider the mentioned certificate and issue "Masters" equivalence report? or they will issue "Graduation" report by not considering this document.

Please suggest.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
bints said:
Hello guys,

I have a doubt.

I received the ITA on March 24, 2017. I am the primary applicant and I am pregnant with due date in mid of April which is near. Till now, we haven't added any informaion in express entry profile about the pregnancy or baby. But now we are thinking to apply for PR with the baby documents. So we are confused if we should add baby's information in E-APR? If yes, we have to wait until my delivery and add all the information again. Here, another question is do they give the option to add more dependents in E-APR if not added in EE profile? If not, we might have to attach an LOE explaining the whole scenario. In this case, where we will upload baby's passport and other documents?

Please suggest which is the better way to proceed.

Thanks,
This is not an uncommon situation.

There is no track of baby what so ever unless their is an actual birth.

If you were able to get complete medicals done as part of PR requirements, you are good to submit your application now.

As soon as baby is born, you can send a Case specific inquiry informing CIC, meanwhile get documents ready (i.e. passport etc.) for the child and submit those once CIC asks. The rest of your application would continue processing / or be paused depending upon the stage it is in.

You can and should be easily able to add a new born to your file, until before you have landed as a PR.

However, even if you have received Confirmation of PR (the last stage after which you only do landing to become a PR), if you have a birth in family, then you need to get that processed first and only afterwards when CIC has added the new family member to your file, you can complete your landing process.

bints

May 13, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
fkl said:
This is not an uncommon situation.

There is no track of baby what so ever unless their is an actual birth.

If you were able to get complete medicals done as part of PR requirements, you are good to submit your application now.

As soon as baby is born, you can send a Case specific inquiry informing CIC, meanwhile get documents ready (i.e. passport etc.) for the child and submit those once CIC asks. The rest of your application would continue processing / or be paused depending upon the stage it is in.

You can and should be easily able to add a new born to your file, until before you have landed as a PR.

However, even if you have received Confirmation of PR (the last stage after which you only do landing to become a PR), if you have a birth in family, then you need to get that processed first and only afterwards when CIC has added the new family member to your file, you can complete your landing process.
Hello Fkl,

Thanks for your response. Yes, that's true and hence we haven't added any info yet.

But the issue is we are thinking to only submit our documents along with the baby documents as we are still waiting for the PCC documents to be completed and for my medicals too, I will have to wait. So, we thought its better if we submit after the baby is born.

Or, do you think we can submit our profile after the baby is born and write a letter explaining them the situation and then submit baby's documents?

Please help.

Bints

Dubai to Canada

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Hello!

Can someone help me with the NOC code for below Jobs & responsibilities:

i. Identifying, Analyzing and merging duplicate records through De-Duplication Tool.
ii. Cleaning and Standardization of Master Data as per rules defined by Project Manager.
iii. Mapping disparate data structures to create unique data structure.
iv. Perform Data Entry, either manually or using scanning technology from various sources and assisting upload of data to Commercial Data base after performing Data Management.
v. Data formatting into standardized formats as per company policy and client’s requirement.
vi. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
vii. Acquire and abstract primary or secondary data from existing internal or external data sources
viii. Provide analytical support and conduct data mining/complex multiple variable analysis.
ix. Basic SQL – Executing SQL queries to retrieve data as per the requirement.
x. Supplying qualitative and quantitative data to colleagues & clients
xi. Maintain the research database, renew and improve it from time to time and make sure safe storage of data
xii. Other Duties as assigned by the Operational Manager.

My designation was Data Analyst.

I have used NOC code 2172.

Also for below Jobs & responsibilities:

i. Handling a team for collecting meter reads for bill cycle, Weekly reads, & for other activities.
ii. Analyzing the Meter read data for error free billing.
iii. Uploading the data & updating the data into the system (CC&B).
iv. Raising Service request for all faulty meters, High consumption and all other errors.
v. Generating reports from the system & providing remarks (Estimate, Partial estimate, High/Low Consumption) for each faulty meter & forwarding to Billing department.
vi. Preparing reports for Weekly complaints received, pending work orders, pending service requests, Sick Leave & others.
vii. Managing of yearly leave plan for the team.
viii. Preparing Internal Memo for all the existing & new projects.
ix. Preparing presentations for Metering Manager.
x. Handling various systems – Maximo, CC&B, and MDMS.
xi. Fulfilling other department’s requirement as and when required.
xii. Other Duties as assigned by the Metering Manager.

My designation was Metering Analyst.

I have used NOC code 2172.

Thank you in advance.

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
bints said:
Hello Fkl,

Thanks for your response. Yes, that's true and hence we haven't added any info yet.

But the issue is we are thinking to only submit our documents along with the baby documents as we are still waiting for the PCC documents to be completed and for my medicals too, I will have to wait. So, we thought its better if we submit after the baby is born.

Or, do you think we can submit our profile after the baby is born and write a letter explaining them the situation and then submit baby's documents?

Please help.

Bints
Bints,

If the baby is here within 90 days of ur eAPR submission then wait and apply with baby's birth certificate n complete medicals for all of u. if passports takes time to be issued, u can get it going n submit his/her passport later.

btw, congratulations n praying for a happy healthy baby. Plz complete as many docs n eAPR before the baby arrives cuz after that u will be busy like never before. Also u cannot add a baby to ur application unless birth has taken place. no need to record pregnancy anywhere.

Cheers,

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
canadavisa0410 said:
Hi all

I got my ITA on 24 March, still now haven't started doing the process.
I am on my study permit and my husband is on a spousal open work permit but he is not accompanying with me to apply for the PR.
We have a child who is in the home country, can apply for her PR along with mine even if my spouse is not coming with me?
Kindly provide your suggestions
Thank you
I don't see a reason why you shouldn't apply for ur child's PR...normally if the reason for spouse not accompanying is a separation GOD FORBID then you will have to provide a custody document. But if the reason is like he has work somewhere else and don't want to leave that to join you then u can always create another legal document that shows full permission of the other parent for the child to travel with you to Canada. This is the normal procedure I am aware of that a few countries follow that I have lived in e.g. UK, Denmark, UAE and even Pakistan. Of course, since I am not aware of your personal situation, you should wait for other ppl's feedback too to have a different/similar point of view.

Edit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1022&top=16
Might not directly relate to eARP but fits the bill and you can explain the reason of ur spouse not travelling in an LOE with legal documents

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Can i apply for EE and PR without my spouse ECA and IELTS. .Though i know i cant claim for points of her education and ielts?? But i believe eca and ielts are not mandatory if u r not claiming points for that... is it true? M i ryt?? i want her to accompany me

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheeta37 said:
Hello all seniors,

I am applying for ECA from WES and all required documents are ready as per requirements of WES. Following are my credential details in Pakistan and my one critical question:
  • MS Business Administration, 18 Years, NUML Islamabad University, Listed in designated academic institution list of WES
  • MBA (Finance) 16 Years, Govt. College University Faisalabad, Listed in designated academic institution list of WES
  • B.com 14 Years, University of Agriculture Faisalabad, Listed in designated academic institution list of WES
  • D.com (HSC) 12 Years, Punjab Technical Education Board Lahore, Not listed in designated academic institution list of WES
  • Matric (SSC) 10 Years, Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Faisalabad, listed in designated academic institution list of WES

My HSC Certificate (12 Yers) mentioned in Red is from a nonlisted institution as per list on WES website. Please advise what to do? will they accept and consider the mentioned certificate and issue "Masters" equivalence report? or they will issue "Graduation" report by not considering this document.

Please suggest.
its equal to intermediate ? get your equivalence from relevance authority . If have any problem than get your ECA done from IQAS alberta. They only need your latest or highest degree.

gkindacool

Dec 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gkindacool said:
Hi,
I have received an ITA in April 5th draw.

I had applied for Canada's visitor visa back in 2010 and received a single entry visitor visa, which I did not use (I did not visit Canada and have never been there).

When I was checking the information that was transferred over from EE to PR application, I realized that I mentioned "No" to the question "Has <my name> applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?".

I think I got this confusion because of the words "Immigration, Refugee, Citizenship" My thought process was that I only applied for visitor's visa which is neither Immigration nor Refugee and nor Citizenship.

Up on doing some research, I found out that CIC was renamed to IRCC after Justin Trudeau took office. I can't lie on my application and will have to say "Yes" to the question "Has <my name> applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?"

My concern is how will it affect my application overall? Any expert opinion?

Thanks!
Can anyone please answer? I would appreciate if a subject matter expert can read my concern and reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

canadavisa0410

Aug 28, 2016
Bintehassan said:
I don't see a reason why you shouldn't apply for ur child's PR...normally if the reason for spouse not accompanying is a separation GOD FORBID then you will have to provide a custody document. But if the reason is like he has work somewhere else and don't want to leave that to join you then u can always create another legal document that shows full permission of the other parent for the child to travel with you to Canada. This is the normal procedure I am aware of that a few countries follow that I have lived in e.g. UK, Denmark, UAE and even Pakistan. Of course, since I am not aware of your personal situation, you should wait for other ppl's feedback too to have a different/similar point of view.

Edit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1022&top=16
Might not directly relate to eARP but fits the bill and you can explain the reason of ur spouse not travelling in an LOE with legal documents
Thank you

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Hello all,

My sister has received ITA & I have a question around PCC:

Her address on Passport is Ludhiana, Punjab; whereas she is working in Gurugram, Haryana & living in Delhi (changed couple of addresses within Delhi) from last three years. Now, for PCC, do we need to get it from both Delhi and Punjab? If yes, how can she get Delhi PCC?

Please guide.. Thank you!

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Nirmal said:
Hello all,

My sister has received ITA & I have a question around PCC:

Her address on Passport is Ludhiana, Punjab; whereas she is working in Gurugram, Haryana & living in Delhi (changed couple of addresses within Delhi) from last three years. Now, for PCC, do we need to get it from both Delhi and Punjab? If yes, how can she get Delhi PCC?

Please guide.. Thank you!
I believe 1 country 1 PCC i.e from your parent district

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
hi! Can someone please answer these questions ?

1. Do i need Job experience letter from current employer as well ? though i am not claiming any point for my current employment.
2. I haven't mentioned my current employment on my PRE ITA profile, should i add it now ?
3. Can i add my current employment on just personal history but not in work history as i am not claiming any point for my current employment ?

leo83

May 7, 2016
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm so confused about all this kind different type of program (provinces how many program have??) because i really i want to go just in one province Ontraio (more jobs for me)
Also different forum,different step I find here
Help please I want just to find the right way to understand (how to move...)