+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

MohitNAgarwal

Mar 29, 2017
Hello Guys,

Need some urgent info here (ECA from WES for EE application), would appreciate if somebody can help asap:

1) I have completed by BE (IT) from Mumbai University affiliated college in 2007. Based on the forums I have already applied for transcripts from COLLEGE (will receive the same by 9th April) and got my all 4 years mark-sheets attested from the college registrar. (Since WES wants 2nd and 3rd year mark-sheets attested from college). Now college will provide my transcripts in sealed envelope, also i will get my college attested mark-sheets sealed in another envelope from them.

Below is my query:

Should i take both the sealed envelopes to Mumbai University churchgate office? will MU office people open the college sealed envelopes and attest themselves with MU stamp and then again seal them in another envelope with WES address on it? If yes, will WES accept the same? If No, please let me know what is the right procedure?

Please help me urgently on the same.

Regards,
Mohit

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone

we can apply directly in PNP but why a province would nominate any one if they can get required people from express pool with high score ? I'd really love if anyone can share some facts which shows that people got PR with low score via PNP.

Once you submit a profile in express entry pool, can you make any changes e.g to your qualification, IELTS ( One can appear in exams for 2nd time to get better bands).?

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MohitNAgarwal said:
Hello Guys,

Need some urgent info here (ECA from WES for EE application), would appreciate if somebody can help asap:

1) I have completed by BE (IT) from Mumbai University affiliated college in 2007. Based on the forums I have already applied for transcripts from COLLEGE (will receive the same by 9th April) and got my all 4 years mark-sheets attested from the college registrar. (Since WES wants 2nd and 3rd year mark-sheets attested from college). Now college will provide my transcripts in sealed envelope, also i will get my college attested mark-sheets sealed in another envelope from them.

Below is my query:

Should i take both the sealed envelopes to Mumbai University churchgate office? will MU office people open the college sealed envelopes and attest themselves with MU stamp and then again seal them in another envelope with WES address on it? If yes, will WES accept the same? If No, please let me know what is the right procedure?

Please help me urgently on the same.

Regards,
Mohit
Ull get your required info from below link
wes.org/required/index.asp

MohitNAgarwal

Mar 29, 2017
Hassanawan1985 said:
Ull get your required info from below link
wes.org/required/index.asp
Thanks Hassan, but I am aware of the same, it is the Mumbai University process that I am confused off. I have gone through multiple forums and posts on how people got their transcripts and marksheets attested but still there some more understanding left in the process. Hence asking help from people who have already got their BE transcripts and marksheets attestation done to answer by queries.

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Hi to all my colleagues, especially those providing inestimable value on this forum, Del Peiro, Tanaka... (forgive any wrong spelling). Quick question please :

If you are self employed/ Work as an independent consultant under your company name, Will it suffice to provide reference letter from companies /customers who services has been offered, to justify the relevant in-flow into your account as regard POF, or you are required to provide detailed information on these services from the clients?

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone

we can apply directly in PNP but why a province would nominate any one if they can get required people from express pool with high score ? I'd really love if anyone can share some facts which shows that people got PR with low score via PNP.

Once you submit a profile in express entry pool, can you make any changes e.g to your qualification, IELTS ( One can appear in exams for 2nd time to get better bands or awarded another degree).?

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
madhouseontheshore said:
Hi

I've posted this question on another thread as well..
Has anyone here applied for Singapore Police Certificate of Clearance as non-resident? Hoping to talk to someone and ask a couple of questions.
Anyone..?

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
I have to submit Singapore PCC or COC (Certificate of Clearance). Before I started working in Singapore, I visited Singapore three times on visit-visa in the same year(1). Then before getting the employment pass, I travelled again on the travel approval (2) for employment pass and after couple of weeks(3), was issued the employment pass.

The appeal form on Singapore Police website asks for the period of stay in Singapore using start-date and end-date fields. Considering that CIC wants a PCC for the entire duration of stay in a country if it is more than 6 months, while Singapore Police website is asking all the information based on Employment pass, what date should I use in my COC appeal; (1), (2) or (3)?

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hassanawan1985 said:
Hello everyone

Once you submit a profile in express entry pool, can you make any changes e.g to your qualification, IELTS ( One can appear in exams for 2nd time to get better bands or awarded another degree).?
Anyone ?

saiyooka

Sep 25, 2015
Hello everyone,

I just created my profile and found a big problem here. Hope anyone can help me on that!

I started work as a rotational associate in a real estate bank at Oct 19th, 2015. I rotated 5 departments and spent 4 months per department except for the very first one (because the PGWP delay!). Here is the timeline:

2015.10.19 - 2015.12.31 Risk analyst
2016.1.4 - 2016.4.30 Capital Market Analyst
2016.5.2 - 2016.8.31 Mortgage Underwriter
2016.9.6 - 2016.12.31 Internal Auditor
2017.1.4 - Current Financial analyst

I think that the risk analyst, capital market analyst, and financial analyst can all be the Junior financial analyst and should under NOC 1112. However, the underwriter is under NOC 1114 while the auditor should under NOC 1111. Am I right about this classification?

If so, I am in trouble because I don't have 1-year working experience for any of the three categories! Will I be rejected because of this? I work 37.5 hours/week.

I really need help and thanks to anyone who can help me!!!!!

Gary998

Sep 30, 2015
Hello everyone,
I am in Canada from past 3 years. I got ITA and I m gathering all documents. I am confused whether I need a fingerprint based police clearance certificate for Canada or just simple police clearance certificate based on name and date of birth(without fingerprints)?
Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Gary998 said:
Hello everyone,
I am in Canada from past 3 years. I got ITA and I m gathering all documents. I am confused whether I need a fingerprint based police clearance certificate for Canada or just simple police clearance certificate based on name and date of birth(without fingerprints)?
Thanks
You need neither of them from Canada. If CIC wants it, they would ask you to get that, at which point you would reach out to RCMP and i believe they would take finger prints.

A small percentage of in Canada applicants are asked for RCMP clearance, not every one.

Jan 17, 2017
In the best interest of all members who will be applying post ITA, can members who have received their visa share a copy of the employment letter submitted so we all get the right idea on the format and content of the letter. You may hide/ delete that section of the letter which is confidential pr personal but I think it will be very helpful for those who will be shortly applying for visa. Most grateful for any details shared. Just for info, I got my ITA on 01 March.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi, I need an urgent help !!

I am preparing my EAPR and will be submitting asap.. Can anyone please let me know if i should upload a cv as well ? Another thing is i was unemployed for few months last year and now working with different NOC than the claimed one on EE application. Should i mention my current employment as it doesnt go with my actual NOC and i also not claiming any point for it ? A reply would be very helpful. Thanks.

bints

May 13, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Hello guys,

I have a doubt.

I received the ITA on March 24, 2017. I am the primary applicant and I am pregnant with due date in mid of April which is near. Till now, we haven't added any informaion in express entry profile about the pregnancy or baby. But now we are thinking to apply for PR with the baby documents. So we are confused if we should add baby's information in E-APR? If yes, we have to wait until my delivery and add all the information again. Here, another question is do they give the option to add more dependents in E-APR if not added in EE profile? If not, we might have to attach an LOE explaining the whole scenario. In this case, where we will upload baby's passport and other documents?

Please suggest which is the better way to proceed.

Thanks,