+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Hey guys!

I'd love it if someone can help me with this scenario.

I was issues ITA about 80 days ago. My points were 526 but i am not sure if my Canadian work experience will count or not. So i had not accepted the ITA.

Now with cut off at 431, even if my Canadian WE doesn't count, i'll be at 433.

I want to play it safe. How should i do this?

Apply with the current ITA and let them handle it (as to whether my Canadian WE is sufficient (526 points) or not (433 points).

OR

Decline the current ITA and apply with the new ITA (which should be issues immediately?)?

Thoughts? If i decline current ITA, will a new one be issues immediately since i'll still be over the cut -off point?

rj16

Star Member
May 19, 2015
New Jersey, USA
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
I have a question about the NOC Code for the Express Entry profile.

I have over 7 years of experience after graduation. Out of that first 5 years were in a different field, compared to last 2 years. The NOC codes are different for my previous and current fields.

In order to get points for experience >3 years, do I need to use the previous NOC code? Or can I use my current NOC, even though I only have 2 years of experience under this?

I don't want to get into an issue if/when I get the ITA and submit the application.

TIA

varun0284

Oct 31, 2016
Hi guys,

quick question --> I am just starting my PR application however my passport is expiring in December (work permit expires in October 2018). I wanted to know whether is it possible to update the PR application with the new passport number after submitting the application?

Thanks
Varun

narendher25

Dec 30, 2016
Hi,

I received an ITA and my wife is 20 weeks pregnant. She has a job here in US and won't be accompanying me to Canada right away. After I filled in the questionnaire after receiving ITA, I came to know that she has to undergo the medicals and all the documents as well, I got her FBI PCC and trying to get Indian PCC.

My Major question is, if I submit all the documents except x-ray of my wife. Will I be given PR and allowed to enter Canada or my entire application will be kept in hold? What happens after the baby is born? Anyone gone through this? Please advice.

Apr 6, 2017
Hello Everyone!

I need some information regarding ECA.
Anyone from Pakistan who has done ECA?
Is WES the best one to get ECA done? Please suggest the best with most flexible rules to get ECA done.
I have all transcripts and educational degrees signed, stamped and sealed as suggested.
while going through WES website i came to know that Intermediate transcripts need to be sent directly by Board to WES. Is that right?
and ICAS needs Degree and transcripts sent directly by mail or email to them..
Since i am in UAE, so going back to country again is bit difficult at this point.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
humam123456789 said:
Hello Everyone!

I need some information regarding ECA.
Anyone from Pakistan who has done ECA?
Is WES the best one to get ECA done? Please suggest the best with most flexible rules to get ECA done.
I have all transcripts and educational degrees signed, stamped and sealed as suggested.
while going through WES website i came to know that Intermediate transcripts need to be sent directly by Board to WES. Is that right?
and ICAS needs Degree and transcripts sent directly by mail or email to them..
Since i am in UAE, so going back to country again is bit difficult at this point.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Hey there,

[size=10pt][size=10pt]I will try to answer to the best of my understanding. I'm based in the UK but I know WES has different requirements for different countries of education.

To me I had/ still having a terrible experience with WES. I sent my documents in Jan 7th 2017 I'm yet to receive an assessment for all 4 of my qualifications. WES only assessed 2 qualifications. I'm debating with them back and forth ever since, they keep asking for documents that are NOT on the UK requirements. They have sent me a half assessed report, I have used it BUT with my 2 qualification missing.

I strongly believe that WES will require a transcript straight from the Institution no matter where you got your education.

You don't have to go to Pakistan, just call them or email. These institutions have been doing these things for ages, they don't need you to be there. Just pay whatever they ask you to pay and they will prepare and send to WES as requested.

Hope all goes well

Best of luck

N
[/size][/size]
:-X :-X :-X

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
Hi

I've posted this question on another thread as well..
Has anyone here applied for Singapore Police Certificate of Clearance as non-resident? Hoping to talk to someone and ask a couple of questions.

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Hassanawan1985 said:
I need IELTS academic or general for Canada immigration ?
General Training

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
asd1985 said:
Hey guys!

I'd love it if someone can help me with this scenario.

I was issues ITA about 80 days ago. My points were 526 but i am not sure if my Canadian work experience will count or not. So i had not accepted the ITA.

Now with cut off at 431, even if my Canadian WE doesn't count, i'll be at 433.

I want to play it safe. How should i do this?

Apply with the current ITA and let them handle it (as to whether my Canadian WE is sufficient (526 points) or not (433 points).

OR

Decline the current ITA and apply with the new ITA (which should be issues immediately?)?

Thoughts? If i decline current ITA, will a new one be issues immediately since i'll still be over the cut -off point?
Your profile would be evaluated at the cut off of the round of invite in which you received ITA. So current score being down to 431 only matters for you if you decline previous ITA, and automatically get into pool and get invited in the next round again.

To be clear if cut off in the round you got invite was 480, but you loose points and after recalculation you are less than 480, then you would get a refusal.

New one should be issued in the next draw if you decline the last invite. If next draw cut off is higher than 433 (which is possible), you won't get an invite at all.

So i instead suggestion reevaluating your score / Canadian experience appropriately. If it is genuine, you should accept the ITA you received previously.

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
fkl said:
Your profile would be evaluated at the cut off of the round of invite in which you received ITA. So current score being down to 431 only matters for you if you decline previous ITA, and automatically get into pool and get invited in the next round again.
Thank you.

Here's a follow up to that. If i follow through on the ITA i have, and it gets rejected, will it have a negative bearing on my profile?

B) Any idea how much time does it take for them to accept/ reject? :eek:

Catch 22. :mad:

chonji1226

Star Member
Nov 26, 2016
Hi, how do I tell CIC that I have completed my medical exam. The clinic said they will upload the results but they dont usually send confirmation ::)

honeybee08

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
I have just received an ITA and in the midst of completing the requirements. Just want to ask regarding coe. One of my previous job was in a refinery(plant) but i was employed thru an agency. The agency did give me a COE but just the standard type without details. I have then asked my superior from the refinery where i worked in to provide me with a coe and he did, printed in the company's letterhead. During my whole tenure, i was only reporting to the refinery bosses and was not even seeing any of the agency staffs. I dont even know whether the agency really knew what my tasks were! Pls help, Will it be acceptable if I just submit both? Agency without tasks and refinery letter (client) with detailed work? The letter from the refinery did mentioned i worked there thru the agency.

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
gkindacool said:
It should be 90 days to submit PR application. I also saw the message that you are referring to and it should just be a matter of time before IRCC updates the days from 60-90 in the message. However, you should see the number of days left to submit your application in your application dashboard.
thank you ;D