+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

uch_ad

Mar 28, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IrfanLone15 said:
Hi,

Need some suggestion...

I have taken IELTS twice.. with different scores...

as of now L-8 R-7.5 s-7.5 w-7 - IELTS 2

But the test taken earlier IELTS 1 (L-7, R-7.5 , S- 7.5, W- 7.5) .. the score for w-7.5 which was giving me CLS -10 for writing..

Can i choose best out of two IELTS score. N mention R,L,S from IELTS 2 & W from IELTS 1...Huh

Irfan - CRS 435...
You can only use one set of scores. You cant mix scores from 2 test results. All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
uch_ad said:
You can only use one set of scores. You cant mix scores from 2 test results. All the best
Sorry had missed that part of the question. You definitely can not mix two sets of results.

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

We have submitted docs after receiving the ITA, on the experience letter thing I have only submitted a letter from my supervisor and not my joining letter and salary slips etc. Would there be any issue for CIC, as I had those letters but missed to upload them.

Regards,

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Rajgowda said:
Hey guys in my Application/profile details for EE Job Bank Registration is still showing as pending where as I have already registered there, Can you guys kindly help me know if my profile is already in the EE pool?

Thanks,
Raj
It takes about 24hrs to update.

IrfanLone15

Apr 4, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Received ITA..

Thanks ....

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Hi Members,

Can one of you please clarify which one is the "Reference#" on the WES evaluation that we receive, is the actual number that we should enter in our EE profile/Online application. I see three different variations of it in the following forms:
1) XXXXXXX/pms
2) XXXXXXX
3) XXXXXXX/IMM

Thank you!

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
hrk777 said:
3rd one is correct
Omg i left out the IMM and just provided the number? Will tht be a problem? I have uploaded wes certificate though. I hope not

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
tahminaml said:
Omg i left out the IMM and just provided the number? Will tht be a problem? I have uploaded wes certificate though. I hope not
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
Hey there,

I think I might have done same mistake.

I'm still in the EE pool though. Any idea how I can amend the WES evaluation Report reference number and add the IMM.

I WILL APPRECIATE HELP/ ADVISE FROM ANYONE.

I TRIED TO GO TO MY PROFILE AND EDIT, BUT THERE IS NO WHERE I CAN SEE WES REFERENCE NUMBER.

PLEASE ASSIST
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
E
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

gkindacool

Dec 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have received an ITA in April 5th draw.

I had applied for Canada's visitor visa back in 2010 and received a single entry visitor visa, which I did not use (I did not visit Canada and have never been there).

When I was checking the information that was transferred over from EE to PR application, I realized that I mentioned "No" to the question "Has <my name> applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?".

I think I got this confusion because of the words "Immigration, Refugee, Citizenship" My thought process was that I only applied for visitor's visa which is neither Immigration nor Refugee and nor Citizenship.

Up on doing some research, I found out that CIC was renamed to IRCC after Justin Trudeau took office. I can't lie on my application and will have to say "Yes" to the question "Has <my name> applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?"

My concern is how will it affect my application overall? Any expert opinion?

Thanks!

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hi,

my query may seem silly but please bear with it and suggest

In my EE profile it mentions that I have 90 days to submit however when I was filling-out the form and then clicked 'save & exit' it said 'your information has been saved and you have 60 days including today to complete this form'

I am getting confused. is it 60? or 90?

Pl help

gkindacool

Dec 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassodhi said:
Hi,

my query may seem silly but please bear with it and suggest

In my EE profile it mentions that I have 90 days to submit however when I was filling-out the form and then clicked 'save & exit' it said 'your information has been saved and you have 60 days including today to complete this form'

I am getting confused. is it 60? or 90?

Pl help
It should be 90 days to submit PR application. I also saw the message that you are referring to and it should just be a matter of time before IRCC updates the days from 60-90 in the message. However, you should see the number of days left to submit your application in your application dashboard.

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
If you choose tht your spouse is not coming with you, only you will get ppr or including spouse? And Wat abt kids?