+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Bafemmy

Jan 16, 2017
i think it won,t cost you anything to scan both the old and the new passport. like i always advise - don't give any reason for doubt/ you can scan as many document to prove a point.

what if the people viewing document has no luxury to call you or when he or she was calling you phone was off or you were not close to you phone.

Please just scan the old and the new.

All the best to us

Maverick28 said:
Why do you need to show stamps if you are showing your travel history? You just need to upload the current passport. If they need your old passport information, they may ask for it later.

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
What if we can't submit the passport within 30 days deadline... Can We extend the deadline

mohamelwy

Apr 4, 2017
Hello Guys,

I hope you all get what you wish for Cool Cool Cool

I got my ITA @ 456 CRS score, I just got some questions:

Regarding The PoF: Currently I have about triple the amount needed as a minimum as liquid cash in the account for the past 3 months. BUT,

- I have sold 2 apartments in my home country and deposited the amount I sold for into that account. (I sold it to my business partner).

- I got a personal finance from my bank and used that amount to acquire a piece of land in my country. (That is a partnership with the same partner)

- I will get the contracts translated and notarized and will submit them along with the 6-Month Bank Statement and my payslips.

- I trade sometimes in gold, so I buy and sell and keep the receipts for reference and deposit and withdraw from my account. (I'm missing only one transaction receipt)

- My bank never issues any letter other than a PURE bank statement with the transactions made through the account.

- Does the personal loan that I got (For buying land) affect my PoF? (The installments are paid regularly).

- I have a credit card with the bank and I pay it regularly but the bank doesn't issue a letter about credit cards or loans. (ONLY the bank statement!!)

Sorry for such long post and thank you all for your help in advance Smiley

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
dinodn said:
Do we need to upload our WES certificate in Education Qualification under ITA online profile?
The WES certificate is not mandatory as they use the reference number to verify with WES. However, its advisable to just submit it together with your certificates and IELTS report.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
tahminaml said:
What if we can't submit the passport within 30 days deadline... Can We extend the deadline
You would need to contact CIC and explain the situation. I'm sure an arrangement can be made.

regards

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After you are with your ECA, you need to make profile on CIC website. How would you claim your points of Age, education, work experience?

Do we have to send verified documents to CIC before making a profile ? how does this work ? Can any one explain in detail ?

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
Hassanawan1985 said:
After you are with your ECA, you need to make profile on CIC website. How would you claim your points of Age, education, work experience?

Do we have to send verified documents to CIC before making a profile ? how does this work ? Can any one explain in detail ?
You dont need to send your documents as yet, only after ITA you will be asked to share the scanned copy.

As for claiming points:

1. Age: Passport details
2. Education: ECA alone will suffice
3. Work experience: You will need to select NOC as per your job duties (not per your job title) and fill in all the work experience you have

Hope it helps.

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupinder2k17 said:
You dont need to send your documents as yet, only after ITA you will be asked to share the scanned copy.

As for claiming points:

1. Age: Passport details
2. Education: ECA alone will suffice
3. Work experience: You will need to select NOC as per your job duties (not per your job title) and fill in all the work experience you have

Hope it helps.
Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hassanawan1985 said:

Just to reiterate. The key word is "claim", at this initial stage all you are doing is claiming so no verification is done. After ITA you will then be asked to substantiate your claims.

YamPower give quite a good explanation of the whole processes on page 1:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

All the best

kadir_35

Mar 26, 2017
Hi folks,

I have a degree from another country. Does the transcript that we have to send to WES has to be sent from the university or I can mail it to WES as long as it is signed and stamped in a closed envelop? Also what place should I go to translate my diploma? I dont want to anything wrong as it already takes such a long time to hear back from WES. Help please!! Thanks

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
kadir_35 said:
Hi folks,

I have a degree from another country. Does the transcript that we have to send to WES has to be sent from the university or I can mail it to WES as long as it is signed and stamped in a closed envelop? Also what place should I go to translate my diploma? I dont want to anything wrong as it already takes such a long time to hear back from WES. Help please!! Thanks
WES has specific requirements for each country about sending the documents. For some countries they allow you to collect the transcripts and send it yourself whereas for others it asks that the transcripts must be sent by the university. Check their website for the correct method to send your transcripts.

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kadir_35 said:
Hi folks,

for detail visit below link.
wes.org/required/

IrfanLone15

Apr 4, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi,

Need some suggestion...

I have taken IELTS twice.. with different scores...

as of now L-8 R-7.5 s-7.5 w-7 - IELTS 2

But the test taken earlier IELTS 1 (L-7, R-7.5 , S- 7.5, W- 7.5) .. the score for w-7.5 which was giving me CLS -10 for writing..

Can i choose best out of two IELTS score. N mention R,L,S from IELTS 2 & W from IELTS 1...Huh

Irfan - CRS 435...

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
IrfanLone15 said:
Hi,

Need some suggestion...

I have taken IELTS twice.. with different scores...

as of now L-8 R-7.5 s-7.5 w-7 - IELTS 2

But the test taken earlier IELTS 1 (L-7, R-7.5 , S- 7.5, W- 7.5) .. the score for w-7.5 which was giving me CLS -10 for writing..

Can i choose best out of two IELTS score. N mention R,L,S from IELTS 2 & W from IELTS 1...Huh

Irfan - CRS 435...
Yes you can use any test you want two as long as the result are less than 2 years old.
I would advise you use the IELTS 2 as these are much better results. Since you have L8 and 7's in the other modules you will have higher scores than those of test 1.

All the best