+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nirmal said:
Hello all,

I have a quick question -

My sister has applied for EE & has 430 CSR score. Now, after her IELTS, would it make sense to go for French test too? How much (max) one can gain from it?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp
24 points assuming she is single.

narayananajithkumar

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
Hi guys
pretty new to this forum...so must have missed the discussions regarding some of the doubts that i have....hope to get them cleared.

1. WES accredition process
once we register for WES and make the payment, what is the next step...i mean...what are we supposed to get attested by our university boards.....i know they would give us a WES ID....but i am confused by what they mean by getting attested from University.....please bear with my lack of knowledge regarding this :)

2. Work Experience proof
What are they expecting as proof for our work experience.....is it a letter of recommendation from the manager that they require or or something else...

it would great if you guys could enlighten me on these formalities.....

Also, I would requires your opinion on one important query:

Do we have to go through a consultancy to get process done or can we do it on our own...i spoke to 3-4 consultancies and none of them were giving a clear picture about the process.....all were saying make payment fast and we can start the process....felt they were not sincere and just behind the money :( .....
I was reading online about this and there were many who were sharing the same feelings

Thanks

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013

Aishuraju

Mar 27, 2017
Hi all,
Am new to the forum,just collecting info for moving to Canada on PR.,I have few questions
1.my husband is the principal applicant (we are Indian citizens,but working in USA)
2.we have 1 year old baby who is an American citizen.

So my query is that is there any place do we have mention about our baby (USA citizen)
Applicant fee is also for the baby
Will there be any extra processing for the baby

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikrant13 said:
I submitted my profile with ECA reference no. and i got the ITA. But when i got the invite at that time my WES evaluation was in progress thus i put an imaginary date there. Now i have my WES evaluation done. So not sure if can go ahead with my profile OR should i decline the invitation ?

Expert opinions please. Thanks....
No you cannot proceed, you used fake information in order to obtain the ITA.

Misrepresentation can lead to a 5 year ban.

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

I'm in process of submitting my docs after receiving the ITA. will give a brief background before asking my question. My wife is the principal applicant and I'm secondary applicant. The issue is I have a slight typo error on the adress mention on my passport. Name of my house should be "TIRWA" and on the passport it is "ITRWA". My question is should I submit an LOE along with an affidavit for the same as in my personal history I have mentioned the correct address spelling, or should I should mention the incorrect adress on all the form.

Also do we need to submit our birth certificates as it has not been asked anywhere

GNP

Mar 2, 2017
I entered EE pool a little over a month back. I have CRS score of 367 (with CLB 9 in IELTS) and NOC of 1122. Can someone help me which Province is accepting this NOC for PNP without job offer?

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
Hi everyone! Can't find any section in the EE profile to enter details of my 2 year old kid in the EE profile. There are only two sections, one for the primary candidate and the other one for the accompanying spouse. Please confirm if docs/details for children are required post-ITA only.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
madhouseontheshore said:
Hi everyone! Can't find any section in the EE profile to enter details of my 2 year old kid in the EE profile. There are only two sections, one for the primary candidate and the other one for the accompanying spouse. Please confirm if docs/details for children are required post-ITA only.
You must have missed entering him/her as a dependent. There is full set of documents for each applicant separately including kids. Things like photo graph, passport, proof of medicals along with filled personal information that is in the mentioned documents is required and filled irrespective of age.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
aopu said:
Hi,

I'm in process of submitting my docs after receiving the ITA. will give a brief background before asking my question. My wife is the principal applicant and I'm secondary applicant. The issue is I have a slight typo error on the adress mention on my passport. Name of my house should be "TIRWA" and on the passport it is "ITRWA". My question is should I submit an LOE along with an affidavit for the same as in my personal history I have mentioned the correct address spelling, or should I should mention the incorrect adress on all the form.

Also do we need to submit our birth certificates as it has not been asked anywhere
Hi,

1) A typo error on the passport is not an issue. Put the correct address on all form then just write a line explaining this in the LOE. The officer may not even notice it.
2) Birth certificates are only required for dependent children, or if you need them to prove your relationship with someone in Canada.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Aishuraju said:
Hi all,
Am new to the forum,just collecting info for moving to Canada on PR.,I have few questions
1.my husband is the principal applicant (we are Indian citizens,but working in USA)
2.we have 1 year old baby who is an American citizen.

So my query is that is there any place do we have mention about our baby (USA citizen)
Applicant fee is also for the baby
Will there be any extra processing for the baby
Hi,

1) Yes, there is a section in the PR application that will ask for your child's nationality/citizenship details, you will also have to submit the child's passport.
2) Yes, you will need to pay fees of 150CAD for the child's application.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
narayananajithkumar said:
Hi guys
pretty new to this forum...so must have missed the discussions regarding some of the doubts that i have....hope to get them cleared.

1. WES accredition process
once we register for WES and make the payment, what is the next step...i mean...what are we supposed to get attested by our university boards.....i know they would give us a WES ID....but i am confused by what they mean by getting attested from University.....please bear with my lack of knowledge regarding this :)

2. Work Experience proof
What are they expecting as proof for our work experience.....is it a letter of recommendation from the manager that they require or or something else...

it would great if you guys could enlighten me on these formalities.....

Also, I would requires your opinion on one important query:

Do we have to go through a consultancy to get process done or can we do it on our own...i spoke to 3-4 consultancies and none of them were giving a clear picture about the process.....all were saying make payment fast and we can start the process....felt they were not sincere and just behind the money :( .....
I was reading online about this and there were many who were sharing the same feelings

Thanks
Hi,

1) In general WES require you to send copies of your certificates to them, and for your University to send your transcripts directly to them. However these requirements may differ, so I would recommend you use this tool to see what your degree is equivalent to and what WES will require: http://www.wes.org/immigrants/preliminary.asp

2) "The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years])."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

3) The majority of people on this forum are applying alone as it is pretty straight forward. If you are willing to put in time and work, you can do the same.

All the best

tiwalope

Feb 12, 2017
DelPiero07 said:
No you cannot proceed, you used fake information in order to obtain the ITA.

Misrepresentation can lead to a 5 year ban.
But this is unfair,ure one on the people getting ITA with fake details and hindering other applicants with ready documents.This is very unfair.

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
TanakaM said:
Hi,

1) Yes, there is a section in the PR application that will ask for your child's nationality/citizenship details, you will also have to submit the child's passport.
2) Yes, you will need to pay fees of 150CAD for the child's application.

All the best
I recall reading somewhere on CIC website that there is no application fee for dependant children under 18.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

Pay your fees
You will have to pay:

a) The processing fee for you and your family members.
When you apply, you need to pay for everyone who will come to Canada with you on your application.
You must pay these fees online through your account using a credit card.
If your application is not complete, we will inform you and return your processing fee.
We will not return the processing fee once we have begun processing your application.

b) The Right of Permanent Residence fee
The right of permanent residence fee is $490.00 per person. There is no fee for dependent children.
You will need to pay this fee if we approve your application.

Does this mean we have to pay processing fee for children but not the Right of permanent fee?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
madhouseontheshore said:
I recall reading somewhere on CIC website that there is no application fee for dependant children under 18.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

Pay your fees
You will have to pay:

a) The processing fee for you and your family members.
When you apply, you need to pay for everyone who will come to Canada with you on your application.
You must pay these fees online through your account using a credit card.
If your application is not complete, we will inform you and return your processing fee.
We will not return the processing fee once we have begun processing your application.

b) The Right of Permanent Residence fee
The right of permanent residence fee is $490.00 per person. There is no fee for dependent children.
You will need to pay this fee if we approve your application.

Does this mean we have to pay processing fee for children but not the Right of permanent fee?
Correct.