+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romanuncle said:
Hi nv0411,

Thanks for your response.

Since my CRS is 404, I don't think i'll receive ITA without Ontario PNP.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'll have to follow the below workflow? -

Create EE profile -> Apply for Ontario PNP (C$1500) -> Receive ITA -> Pay application fee (C$550) -> ((I dont know the further process)).
That's partially correct. For applying to Ontario PNP, you would have to wait for their invitation first.
Also there are other provinces you can try in parallel.

Aspiring CA

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For the skilled work experience factor, during the 6-10 yr period my job is under NOC C. Shall i put 0/none in this section?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rao Achoo said:
I am married , but can i apply without spouse ? bcz i want to increase points. Thank you
You can but it's not a good idea for several reasons.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Rao Achoo said:
I am married , but can i apply without spouse ? bcz i want to increase points. Thank you
But you will HAVE to declare you are married and then select the option whether spouse is ACCOMPANYING or not.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romanuncle said:
Thanks for clearing that up. With CLB 9, Work ex of 2 yrs in IT, Engineering degree and age of 24. I'd say chances in other provinces are very bleak. But just for my information, process applying to other Provinces(ie getting their ITA and then paying their fees) is the same as it's in Ontario? And will I get ITA from a province on EE profile or I've to apply for them separately?
No, it's not same. Ontario picks up candidate with CRS>=400 from EE profile pools and ask them to apply for Provincial process.
Other provinces have different process, below is the link to give you an idea although some of the information may be stale but good to start with.
Once you have high level information then you can go directly to province sites.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html#new

chanduk

Mar 15, 2017
Hi,

i've applied for Express entry on Feb 02 2017, can anyone please assist with application tracking.

Thank you.

canadavisa0410

Aug 28, 2016
Need Help please
I created EE profile last day by 12.30pm and created job bank account
I got a message showing welcome to express entry pool but still it is showing pending additional criteria, Kindly help

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
canadavisa0410 said:
Need Help please
I created EE profile last day by 12.30pm and created job bank account
I got a message showing welcome to express entry pool but still it is showing pending additional criteria, Kindly help
It should update in 24 to 48 hours.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
chanduk said:
Hi,

i've applied for Express entry on Feb 02 2017, can anyone please assist with application tracking.

Thank you.
Hi,

Please rephrase your question, do you mean created an Express Entry profile or submitted your Permanent Residence application?

saurine

Feb 9, 2017
Need advise.

I got my ITA in the previous draw for 434 points.

One of my friends told me that I will get declined if I apply because my 2 years of work experince ends in April 8 2017 and I got an ITA before that. The system updated my 2 year work experience one month early which put me above the cut-off.

Please advise, as he tells me to decline it. But i do not want to lose this opportunity of the invitation I got.

Thanks

May 13, 2016
Hey guys, This is my first post here and have a small query.
I have got reference letter from my employer but they haven't mentioned annual salary details and they are not willing to provide it. What should I do in this case. Thanks.

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
Received my aor last march 3. Will be married on may. How will I update my application and what requirements do I need to comply. May I request for a detailed process please. Thank you.

habibdhaka

Mar 6, 2017
I have done 3 jobs so far (currently doing my 3rd job). However, i will be claiming points only for my current job (2012-present) whose NOC is 1112 and My previous jobs (2009-2012) are in different NOCs. But i don't have any documents from my previous jobs except the offer letter/job contract and resignation letter. And i doubt i will be able to get any further documents from my previous employers. So do I need to mention my previous jobs in my work history? Since i will not be claiming points for those previous jobs, will they ask for documents for them?

Priyank25

Mar 16, 2017
Hi ..

I had submit my application on 31st Dec. 2016 . Medical passed on 12th jan 2017, then i was asked to submit a form on whch i had to give my relatives detail. After submitting that form havn't rcvd any update yet.

Can u give some input on this