+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redgreatwall said:
As for the medical exam, the Panel physician asked me whether I have a paper from CIC.

It seems like I do not have.

So, I need to let them know I do not have a paper from CIC and I need to do the upfront medical exam because I applied for EE. Is it correct?

Thank you a lot,
That's right it would be upfront, you can carry ITA print as well with you.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redgreatwall said:
I got my ITA on Feb 22 and signed into my account. I have to fill in a lot of information into my application before the next step.

Could somebody let me know which information I filled in need to supply document to prove?

Thank you,
This gives an idea of what you might need to collect to fill the application, however, a personalized list of documents to be provided will be generated once you fill all the information and reach at the last page.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690E.pdf

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redgreatwall said:
Hello everyone,

I am confused about what I need to put into my application.
I did not get points from my husband's education, language and work experience.
Do I need to file in those into application form? such as education diploma,

Thank you,
If you didn't claim points for husband's education, work experience, you can put this information in personal history to avoid collecting documents.

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
I recreated my EE profile yesterday but status of job bank is still showing pending although I registered for job bank.kindly suggest me something

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
barusahib2013 said:
I recreated my EE profile yesterday but status of job bank is still showing pending although I registered for job bank.kindly suggest me something
Have you entered EE profile number and job seeker code in your job bank profile? If yes, then you need to wait for atleast 24 hours before your job bank profile is linked to your EE profile.

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
sushsmart15 said:
Have you entered EE profile number and job seeker code in your job bank profile? If yes, then you need to wait for atleast 24 hours before your job bank profile is linked to your EE profile.
sir its past 24 hrs now bt still status is showing pending . I am tensd .kindly suggest something

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
barusahib2013 said:
sir its past 24 hrs now bt still status is showing pending . I am tensd .kindly suggest something
Take a chill pill. There is nothing you can do but wait. Sometimes it takes longer upto 72 hours.
All the best.

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
can anyone help me regarding the following:

in EE profile

1. there is a "Level of Education"...shall i put here level of education in mu country?? or level of education assessed by WES?

2. regarding Fulltime/part time....they say 15 hours per week in the academic year..... does it mean in one academic year or all the four years... eg my bba took 4 complete years

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

I haev completely filled all the details. Now have to ipload the documents. Just have one doubt for the job experience certificate I have relieving letter and appointment letter from all my previous employers. Should I upload those docs or should I approach them again and get fresh letters of experience certificate with roles and responsibilities? As the one I have have my name employee I'd no. And my joining date and my relieving date.

Also just to add I am the secondary applicantt and my wife is the primary applicant.

Thanks in advance !!

Regards,

McThal

Jun 20, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
3 May 2017
AOR Received.
3 May 2017
Med's Done....
03 March 2017
CanadaWeCome said:
It's a very normal scenario.
Hi! I have a similar experience. I am only claiming points for my 2mnd employment and not from my new and my 1st employments. Do I have to declare all of them in the Employment History and in the Personal History?

I am having difficulty including my new and my 1st employments in the employment history section because I am not sure what NOC they are. Also I am just about to start with my new employer next Monday.

Also, my representative in the EE Profile stage made errors in the dates of my employment. I do not wish to use the same representative for my post-ITA application. I want to do it personally. Do I have to submit any forms indicating I am withdrawing them as my representative? And will the errors in my EE profile affect my application if I corrected them in the post ITA?

Thank you so much!

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hello Seniors and Experts,
Need opinion.
I received ITA on 22nd Feb 2017.
Related to Proof of funds for family of 4 people, i have put CAD25000 in EOI.
Now, to show this fund, I have:
1. Employee provident fund: Rs 10.5 lakhs in INR in my name (Primary applicant);
2. Rs 7 lakhs INR in wife's account, wife is accompanying.
3. Rs 4.5 lakhs in mutual fund in my name;
4. Rs 1.5 lakhs in mutual fund in my wife's name.
My question are:
1. Is above funds are ok to show as it is?
2. Employee provident fund is accepted by CIC?
3. Should fund in wife's account is ok or Should I transfer to my account?
4. Mutual funds are accepted by CIC or Should I liquidate it?
5. Do I need to do some affidavit for it, Is there any format for it?
6. Also 6 months statement is needed or only balance certificate is ok?
Kindly suggest.
Thanks in advance.

sivapras

Dec 24, 2012
Hello experts,

Can any one suggest me on the following:

I am currently working in Toronto on ICT work permit from last two years. Last year my company acquired by some other company. Now in EE profile which company name i need to mention. Right now all my paystubs are having new company name. but Workpermit has previous company name. Please advice me.

Thanks
Satya

redgreatwall

Sep 5, 2016
kamy said:
If you didn't claim points for husband's education, work experience, you can put this information in personal history to avoid collecting documents.
So, in my husband's educational history and work history, I just need to put " No ", because I did not claim points from them and I do not want to collect those documents.

Is that correct?

But I will put those information in his personal history.

Thank you so much.

redgreatwall

Sep 5, 2016
One more question.

I have my open work permit after graduation in Canada.
I got an offer and now I am working in Canada by my open work permit.

In " Intended work in Canada", my offer is not a valid offer because I do not have LMIA.

So, they ask " Do you have an offer in Canada?", I just need to put " no" because my offer is not that offer they mentioned even though I have an offer and now working in Canada.

Is that correct?

Thank you so much.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
redgreatwall said:
So, in my husband's educational history and work history, I just need to put " No ", because I did not claim points from them and I do not want to collect those documents.

Is that correct?

But I will put those information in his personal history.

Thank you so much.
Correct