+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
TanakaM said:
Please don't post one question on 4 different threads.
Hope you have your answer now.

All the best
No i didnt get my answer yet.. and its an open forum so i can post anywhere....hope ill get my answer soon..

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
lellis2 said:
Hey folks,

Question on attaching files...I got my ITA yesterday and have filled out all information (all i have is "update form")...where do I attach the documents to? Or do I get asked after I submit my forms as is?

Thanks!
Hi,

You should click on continue. This will take you to the next step, uploading documents.

regards

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Hi friends i need some sympathy.

i have 4years 11 months canada experience and my EE profile has given me points for 5 years canadaian experience. so my crs is 443 where as my correct score is 436. in last draw i got ITA which i can not accept,to keep hope for next draw my score will fall to 431 as i will loose 5 points for my age becasuse my birth day is on 25th feb.

will i gei ita for 431 in near future. loosing all hopes

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
shappa said:
Hi friends i need some sympathy.

i have 4years 11 months canada experience and my EE profile has given me points for 5 years canadaian experience. so my crs is 443 where as my correct score is 436. in last draw i got ITA which i can not accept,to keep hope for next draw my score will fall to 431 as i will loose 5 points for my age becasuse my birth day is on 25th feb.

will i gei ita for 431 in near future. loosing all hopes
No need to decline your ITA, if you submit your application post you actually complete the 12th month taking your experience to 5 complete years. As for the coming birthday on 25th Feb, once you get your ITA and before your actual application submission the officer will apply the public policy to exempt you from your recalculated score to be reduced by 5 points.

Please check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/laws-policy/exempt-applicants-pr.asp

lellis2

Nov 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another question I have...for employment records how many employers is it looking for? I've had some odd jobs in the last few years as I was changing graduate schools (so the summer jobs were changing every year)...will I need an employment record from EVERY job? or Just the work as it relates to my NOC code?

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Hi all, Please Would anyone know which exchange rate resource IRCC will refer to for POF? For example there are multiple exchange rates in some countries depending on the source.

M2ALMASH

Dec 3, 2016
Hi All,

Please help,

I am not sure if this was discussed before. Can I consider my teaching assistant while enrolled as a full time student as a part time job ?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
M2ALMASH said:
Hi All,

Please help,

I am not sure if this was discussed before. Can I consider my teaching assistant while enrolled as a full time student as a part time job ?
Only if it's done outside Canada.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
lellis2 said:
Another question I have...for employment records how many employers is it looking for? I've had some odd jobs in the last few years as I was changing graduate schools (so the summer jobs were changing every year)...will I need an employment record from EVERY job? or Just the work as it relates to my NOC code?
Hi,
Under employment history you only need to list the ones you are claiming points for (these will all need a reference letter). You must list the rest under personal history.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Blowtouch said:
Hi all, Please Would anyone know which exchange rate resource IRCC will refer to for POF? For example there are multiple exchange rates in some countries depending on the source.
Hi,

Well I don't think there is any information on this. To be safe just give yourself a 500-1000 CAD leeway. I doubt exchange rates will affect you if you do this.

All the best

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
TanakaM said:
Hi,

Well I don't think there is any information on this. To be safe just give yourself a 500-1000 CAD leeway. I doubt exchange rates will affect you if you do this.

All the best
Thanks TanakaM,

Trust me, the exchange rate Variance in my country is quite significant; between N315 to $1 at the bank (which is almost impossible to get) to N510 to $1 in the black market. This significant difference is above $1,000 for the amount of funds am required to show. Do you think we'll be ok quoting the. Favourable exchange rate?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Blowtouch said:
Thanks TanakaM,

Trust me, the exchange rate Variance in my country is quite significant; between N315 to $1 at the bank (which is almost impossible to get) to N510 to $1 in the black market. This significant difference is above $1,000 for the amount of funds am required to show. Do you think we'll be ok quoting the. Favourable exchange rate?
This is an interesting case and im not sure how best to handle it. Perhaps one of the senior guys will have an answer. However, i would get my bank letter on a favourable day and also ask for a forex quote then include it in my LOE.

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
TanakaM said:
This is an interesting case and im not sure how best to handle it. Perhaps one of the senior guys will have an answer. However, i would get my bank letter on a favourable day and also ask for a forex quote then include it in my LOE.
Great suggestion, thanks for your time & advice. Cheers