+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
So, after getting OINP nomination and received ITA, what's the deal with IELTS result that brings the CRS score below 400?

For example, let's say I had 400 CRS points and received OINP nomination. My total score is now 400+600 = 1000 points. Now, if my new IELTS is worst than my initial IELTS, and my basic score is now 380, isn't my total score still 380+600 = 980? I am still above the 400 points and still above the ITA minimum invited points which is about 475-500.

So does that mean I still need to inform OINP that my IELTS result is worst and they will have to remove my nomination even if I got ITA and about to submit my e-PR?

Technically I am still above 400 CRS points (OINP requirements) and still above 475 CRS points (minimum ITA points)

chiron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
^^ You don't have to submit your new results in case you scored worse. If you took IELTS a dozen times and all results are still valid, you can submit your best scores from the lot.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
budhirar said:
Please guide:

My DOB certificate has 1982 as DOB while all other documents have 1983 as DOB.
Municipal corporation will not provide 1983 as DOB. They are asking me to produce document with 1982 DOB so that they can provide DOB certificate with 1982 as DOB.

One of my friend's consultant says that 10th certificate is sufficient as i can give affidavit, while my consultant says that we should have DOB as 1983 because she has seen cases where imigration officer is very conservative and rejected/delayed the application due to affidavit/lack of DOB certificate.

It would be difficult for me to change all the proofs e.g passport, 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet and PAN.

Please guide what to do in this case.

Thanks,
Birth Certificate is not required to be submitted to CIC. It is only required for dependent children, if any. Since rest of your documents have 1983 and are in sync, you are good to go.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
halimalovesfta@yahoo.com said:
Hello,after I had filled the express entry profile builder and submitted,I got a message that i've been ad mitten into the express entry pool and I was given a score of 391,but I then noticedo my spouse score for level of education was zero and my own work experience was not uploaded as well.so I went back to update all informationon my profile and now I don't know what to expect as I have done all the needful and got a congratulations message but I have not received any feedback from cic..pls advice me on what to expect....
Does your spouse have Canadian education or if it's foreign education? You get points for Canadian education and for foreign education, you need to have ECA to claim points.

Did not understand your question with regard to your work experience. Who is the main or the primary applicant?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
KrishnaManohar said:
Hello,

While filling out the duration for Educational activity under 'personal activities', can we put starting date and ending date of the programme only or do we have to include times like study breaks, time between semesters and summer breaks?

Thanks!
Start and end date.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
TLOU said:
So, after getting OINP nomination and received ITA, what's the deal with IELTS result that brings the CRS score below 400?

For example, let's say I had 400 CRS points and received OINP nomination. My total score is now 400+600 = 1000 points. Now, if my new IELTS is worst than my initial IELTS, and my basic score is now 380, isn't my total score still 380+600 = 980? I am still above the 400 points and still above the ITA minimum invited points which is about 475-500.

So does that mean I still need to inform OINP that my IELTS result is worst and they will have to remove my nomination even if I got ITA and about to submit my e-PR?

Technically I am still above 400 CRS points (OINP requirements) and still above 475 CRS points (minimum ITA points)
I had responded to the same post on another thread sometime back. Yes, to OINP it does not matter whether the nomination score takes your score above 400 or 475. What matters is the CRS minus nomination points, it should be above 400 when you apply for PR.

In an ideal scenario, as per the instructions in the Application Guide, you need to inform OINP about the drop in score below 400. But, instead of doing that I would suggest you to get a new IELTS done at the earliest as you have 90 days to submit eAPR. Focus on getting a score which will keep your CRS (minus nomination points) above 400.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Stanlee said:
I had responded to the same post on another thread sometime back. Yes, to OINP it does not matter whether the nomination score takes your score above 400 or 475. What matters is the CRS minus nomination points, it should be above 400 when you apply for PR.

In an ideal scenario, as per the instructions in the Application Guide, you need to inform OINP about the drop in score below 400. But, instead of doing that I would suggest you to get a new IELTS done at the earliest as you have 90 days to submit eAPR. Focus on getting a score which will keep your CRS (minus nomination points) above 400.
Ok understood!

NeelRPatel

Dec 19, 2016
Hi,

I have submitted my CIC profile,

I am working as technician (2241) in a company and mentioned my current job which is full time in CIC profile.

Can I still update my work experience which is part time in PCB designing (2253) in another company, which I started since 2011 and is still continue.

I am confused whether I can add it or not. And also guide me where am I in demand for Canada PR.

Please guide me, so that I can move forward with positivity.

Sidlims

Dec 8, 2016
Hello People,
Is there any whatsapp group for express entry that one can get immediate info and messaging? If yes kindly add me via +2348027841942.
Thanks

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
hi. I want get 2 information regarding EE profile submission process:

1. In my credential assessment ICAS stated that my Intermediate Education (HSSC i.e 12 years education) in equivalent to Secondary School Education of Canada. kindly guide me that in EE education section how many years i have to write in the Tenor/years section. (2 years during which i have completed HSSC or or 12 years as it will take 12 years to get that certificate of HSSC starting from Class 1)??

2. I have over 6 years of experience in NOC 0122 (Loan manager in Bank) starting from November 2010 till date. I want to confirm 1 thing that i have joined my current organization in March 2011. In June 2016 my services/designation was changed from (Relationship Manager SME Agri Finance (Agri financing) to Relationship Manager SME Sales (SME financing). I am confused that whether i have to mentioned these 2 designations separately in experience section (i.e from march 2014 till June 2016 as RM-SME Agri finance then save it and create another job starting from June 2016 till date and then save it separately or just i have to add all this experience once in experience section because just my designation was changed but i am still in same NOC i.e 0122. NOC 0122 applies on both (Agri finance & SME finance).

Kindly guide me accordingly so that i can submit my profile. Thank You.

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NeelRPatel said:
Hi,

I am working as technician (2241) in a company and mentioned my current job which is full time in CIC profile.

Can I still update my work experience which is part time in PCB designing (2253) in another company, which I started since 2011 and is still continue.

I am confused whether I can add it or not. And also guide me where am I in demand for Canada PR.

Hello my friend

As i know from what i read on CIC website is that you can update your profile any time you want to reflect the most recent changes.

another thing, did your profile get approved by the cic (the express entry system) ?

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
I assume you just submitted express entry profile.
IMO, No need to show 2253 for pnp. As they verify documents only what we give and unless & until you are meeting the Job requirements with 2241.
No need to worry! Post ITA, update the part time job under personal history, which doesn't need Reference letter (which avoids multiple documents collection and verification by case officers)!

Cheers!
NeelRPatel said:
Hi,

Sep 26, 2016
My hubby is the principal applicant and as regards his work experience, he has about 16yrs of work experience.after entering the pexpress entry pool we found out that no score was given for his work experience and we now went back to find out if the system uploaded the work aspectrl which it did not so we updated it and signed out of the EE POOL,but it has been transmitted but crs still remains 391...what do I do because on checking my job bank profile it's saying no work experience and I don't know how to go about changing the job bank work experience section.also on my job bank profile do i enter Canada new comer or what do I fill in that section.I need to complete my job bank profile and submit. As for my spouse,she has a foreign education withoutility an ECA because I as the principal applicant was the only one that took the ECA from WES. So what's the possible hope for me with CRS of 391

Sep 26, 2016
Also under the relative in canada,I have an aunty in ontario while my wife has a cousin in nova scotia who is less than a year old resident,but under the express entry pool there is no space for cousin so my wife left it out and said NO but under nova scotia pnp it states cousin and we entered yes...hope it is OK to fill it that way..please I need advice .thank you

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
Wait..

So If I did Co-Op, I do not need to contact my employer? Where is the source of that?

FSW does count Co-Op as part of the experience so how would that work?

e) contact previous and current employers about them providing job letters. You must have at least 12 months of full-time, or an equal amount in part-time, skilled work experience. Full-time work means at least 30 hours of paid work per week. Work experience while you were a full-time student does not count.