+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

KASS

Oct 30, 2016
Hi everyone,
I am a pharmacist. I do have 2 qualifications. The first is 2 years pharmacy technician and the second is 5 years Bachelor of pharmacy sciences.
My question is, Do I need to have ECA for both?. Can this bring me more points ?

Thanks

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hi, I read somewhere that we can verify our ranking in the pool ? Is that true ? If so, how do we do it ?

Thanks

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
BIZZIB said:
Hi, I read somewhere that we can verify our ranking in the pool ? Is that true ? If so, how do we do it ?

Thanks
I am not able to find anything official from CIC however we can wait for our expert comments if anything at all.

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
brijesh_shivnani said:
Can anyone please help me with this???
What was the duration of your Masters ?
If two, it will be regarded as Bachelor degree in Canada by WES.
3 year MCA masters will be a Master program

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
BIZZIB said:

Thanks
Verify your ranking? There is no such thing. You can, however, look at your CRS and tell how competitive it is by looking at the lowest cut-offs of the recent draws here

lak

Aug 21, 2015
Hi

I have a question in relation to completing the WORK HISTORY section of the Express Entry Profile.

I joined as a Management Trainee in 2000 and after successful completion of 3 years of training, in 2003 I was appointed as the Assistant Manager - Marketing. My next appointment was Manager - Marketing for 2 years from 2011-2013.

In 2013, I started my full time MBA in a UK university and then moved from Marketing to Management Consulting in 2014.

I have tried to include my work history information in the Express Entry Profile but there is no section for that.

How can I include my work history information in the EE Profile as the system does not allow to include additional work information.

Awaiting an immediate feedback.

Thank you

lonefox

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
GK33 said:
Hi guys,

I got ITA on november 16th draw. I have uploaded all my document ad ready to submit my file. But when I click on "Transmit And Pay" it is giving me error for service unavailable.

Is anyone facing same issue?

Thanks,
GK33
Hi GK33,

I see your NOC is 2174 i.e Software Engineer. I am collecting information currently and soon will be creating my EE profile. How is the IT market currently in Canada when compared to India?

q1234q

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Hi

After PPR, I submitted my passport for over 1 week, still haven't received my CoPR. Should I send an inquiry to rush them?

Thanks

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls help !!!

In spouse factor, when i use CRS TOOL, I get 9 points since i select "two or more defree,diploma & certificates"
But in actual profile submission I dont get that option, so I select "Bachelor's degree" only for 2 different degree. So I get 8 points in actual EE profile.

How to get this extra 1 mark ??

Spouse ECA
Overall - Bachelor' degree & bachelor degree
Since I submitted 2 bachelor degrees of my spouse.

Sandy_2727

Jan 3, 2016
Hi Guys,

Need your urgent help , please.

I have uploaded all the documents :
PR Continue Application -> Permanent Resident Application ( Completed all the forms ) -> Continue > document checklist ( uploaded all the document ) , but not getting the option for final submit button on document checklist page.

Could you please let me know the where is option for finally submit the PR application after upload all the document ( also where is the option for pay the fees online ) ? I have to submit my PR application ( only 3 days left ).

Thanks in advance.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.

ronakshah92

Apr 30, 2016
Hi all,

I received my ITA on 16th November. My question is regarding work ex certificate. I have work ex in a company from Feb 11 to Feb 13. However, in order to match the NOC requirements of post graduation work ex, I had mentioned only work ex from March 12 to Feb 13.
In the reference letter, what work ex should I ask my employer to mention? Feb 11 to Feb 13, or Mar 12 to Feb 13? Thanks

ahmedmeissa

Jul 25, 2016
I need help on "two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be be program of 3 or more years"
I am building my profile and I have my credential assessment report, Canadian equivalency is a bachelor degree 4 years and a postgraduate diploma one semester. Therefore, I think I am eligible to claim points for "two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be be program of 3 or more years"
This option is not available in the education history, the available options are bachelor degree, master degree and phd degree. How can I include my Postgraduate Diploma?

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

Can someone please tell me if I can edit my last name in EE profile after been submitted. Now when I click UPDATE FORM in Personal details, it won't allow me to modify my last name. :-\

Please Help

Thanks,
Omar

brijesh_shivnani

Nov 11, 2016
Hi BIZZIB,

Thanks for replying.

Its a 3 a year Masters degree and I know it would be considered Masters in Canada. My question however is concerning my bachelors degree photocopy. What would happen if I just provide them transcripts but NOT the photocopy of the degree?

BIZZIB said:
What was the duration of your Masters ?
If two, it will be regarded as Bachelor degree in Canada by WES.
3 year MCA masters will be a Master program