+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

chonji1226

Star Member
Nov 26, 2016
Could you help me with my IELTS score. I entered this in my EE profile

Listening: 9.0 (CLB 10) => 32 points
Speaking: 8.0 (CLB 10) => 32 points
Reading: 7.5 (CLB 9) => 29 points
Writing: 7.5 (CLB 10) => 32 points

Total: 125 but my EE profile is only showing 115 points for my language, is my computation correct?

postgrad

Aug 8, 2015
Hello,

I have just created my proflile for express entry. I have a masters degree in engineering from a designated canadian institute but I was not awarded those extra 30 points that canadian education is going to get you now after the rule change.
I have gone through the application a few times now and I am sure that I have not made any mistake in the education form. Is there any one else who is facing the same problem or can anyone suggest me what to do.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
postgrad said:
Hello,

I have just created my proflile for express entry. I have a masters degree in engineering from a designated canadian institute but I was not awarded those extra 30 points that canadian education is going to get you now after the rule change.
I have gone through the application a few times now and I am sure that I have not made any mistake in the education form. Is there any one else who is facing the same problem or can anyone suggest me what to do.
Make sure you didn't make a mistake when answering the new questions. A lot of people have answered the question regarding ESL/FSL courses incorrectly.

Cheers :)

krupashah16

Oct 20, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.0.html;msg5605811#msg5605811
Thanks but its been two months.
I had submitted my complete application on 22/7/2016

postgrad

Aug 8, 2015
"A lot of people have answered the question regarding ESL/FSL courses incorrectly."

I am sorry but I don't understand what you mean by it. I have asked if I have received my education in Canada to which I answered yes. Then a few more question about where and what. Then I was asked to enter the designation learning institution number which I provided. Not sure what I am missing.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
postgrad said:
"A lot of people have answered the question regarding ESL/FSL courses incorrectly."

I am sorry but I don't understand what you mean by it. I have asked if I have received my education in Canada to which I answered yes. Then a few more question about where and what. Then I was asked to enter the designation learning institution number which I provided. Not sure what I am missing.
There are new questions in the education section that you need to answer to obtain your points. There is a question that a lot of people have answered incorrectly and thus, have not received any points.

Cheers ;)

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Can I write the average annual salary in my experience letter instead of writing in detail how much I earned each year separately?

Is the word average ok?

azx0987

Sep 30, 2015
Hi All,

I did my Masters in Ottawa and in the process to apply for a PR. I am wondering what requirements do I need for a express Entry ?

- I have a Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from India and Masters in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Ottawa
- I have around 8 months of Web Developer experience in Canada.

Am I qualified to apply for PR from the Express Entry program ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azx0987 said:
Hi All,

I did my Masters in Ottawa and in the process to apply for a PR. I am wondering what requirements do I need for a express Entry ?

- I have a Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from India and Masters in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Ottawa
- I have around 8 months of Web Developer experience in Canada.

Am I qualified to apply for PR from the Express Entry program ?
You can check your eligibility here http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/cometocanada.asp

You need to do the IETLS test (or the CELPIP test) to measure your English skills.

Cheers :)

pat52

Dec 27, 2015
Hi Seniors

I submitted my profile on 24Nov and got AOR.
But today 26Nov i received email saying - "Job Bank – Your user account has been deactivated due to inactivity"

Is it going to effect my application process? / or no impact after submiting PR application (i can ingore it)?

Please help me out

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pat52 said:
Hi Seniors

I submitted my profile on 24Nov and got AOR.
But today 26Nov i received email saying - "Job Bank – Your user account has been deactivated due to inactivity"

Is it going to effect my application process? / or no impact after submiting PR application (i can ingore it)?

Please help me out

Thanks
Already answered here -- >

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg5606607#msg5606607

You can join the November e-APR thread --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.0.html

shan-781

Sep 19, 2016
Hi Guys,
I am trying to get my my ECA from WES, but unfortunately WES does not evaluate certain institutes of Pakistan. Can you advise where can I get my ECA done if WES does not do it? Or do I need to do some thing else?

FYI, I have a diploma of associate engineer in Electrical Engineering from Punjab board of technical education.

Thanks....

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shan-781 said:
Hi Guys,
I am trying to get my my ECA from WES, but unfortunately WES does not evaluate certain institutes of Pakistan. Can you advise where can I get my ECA done if WES does not do it? Or do I need to do some thing else?

FYI, I have a diploma of associate engineer in Electrical Engineering from Punjab board of technical education.

Thanks....
You might want to try other organizations -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29

q1234q

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Hi,

Do you know after submitted the passport and paid the RPRF, when I will get my CoPR?

After everything finalized, I will have the CoPR by post, email or download from MyCIC?

Thanks so much